Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I personally would prefer Kakashi to not have the Sharingan and still be a genius. Thats how all the great characters in the manga are. Like Kakashi's father, the Sennin, the last two ( and greatest) hokages etc. I look at Kakashis sharingan as more of a henderence than a gift. It drains his chakra and causes him to be lazy, ie copying all his techniques.
    right before kakashi finished off zabuza he told zabuza that the reason he's lived so long isn't only because of his sharingan. you have to realize that kakashi was considered a genius before he got obito's sharingan. so when he got the sharingan he made more of a name for himself.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    right before kakashi finished off zabuza he told zabuza that the reason he's lived so long isn't only because of his sharingan. you have to realize that kakashi was considered a genius before he got obito's sharingan. so when he got the sharingan he made more of a name for himself.
    That was kind of my point. He was revered as a genius, then he recieved the sharingan. Now when he gets into a serious fight he uncovers his eye and begins draining his chakra and using the sharingan. Like I said it seems like the sharingan made him lazy. I think he relies on the sharingan too much in battle. I know he doesn't use it against regular ninja, only strong ones, I would just like to see him do it on his own power. Another example is Naruto. I would like to see the fox extracted and he become a powerful ninja on his own power, like Minato. Thats all.

That was kind of my point. He was revered as a genius, then he recieved the sharingan. Now when he gets into a serious fight he uncovers his eye and begins draining his chakra and using the sharingan. Like I said it seems like the sharingan made him lazy. I think he relies on the sharingan too much in battle. I know he doesn't use it against regular ninja, only strong ones, I would just like to see him do it on his own power. Another example is Naruto. I would like to see the fox extracted and he become a powerful ninja on his own power, like Minato. Thats all.
    but kakashi is using his own power when he uses the sharingan. the sharingan hasn't made him lazier but has made him a better ninja. you can't compare kakashi's uses of sharingan and naruto's use of the kyuubi chakra. the kyuubi is a different entity than naruto even though it resides in naruto. there's naruto's chakra and kyuubi's chakra and naruto when naruto draws on the kyuubi chakra then he's relying on it. but there is no kakashi's chakra and sharingan's chakra. he's just using the sharingan as an extension of his own abilities.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I kinda agree with you Iris in that I would like to see a Kakashi without the Sharingan cause I think he would be that much cooler, plus Im tired of all this Sharingan centered plot lol. I think the sharingan makes it too easy to get techniques (don't know how it really works but seems like the Sharingan just lets you magically know how to do the jutsu) and it would be more entertaining if certain people had the ability to use a technique that others would have to be taught, makes for more interesting drama plus it would probably involve being more tactical since you don't have every jutsu out there to choose from for each situation.

Kakashi's MS is a different MS than the original to me but I think the properties still remain, he will go blind more than likely, I mean look when he uses it, his eye is straining like mad how could you not go blind!!! Im going blind just watching him do it...
    A pie in the sky?

well since reading the latest chapter kakshi got a transplanted eye although he didnt have a sharingan already doesn't it still have a glimer of hope that he wont go blind

Naruto 257 | Read naruto chapter 257 manga online

Kakashi says "How far has your eyesight deteriorated". Kakashi obviously knows you go blind because of the Mangekyou Sharingan by stating this. How does he know?, because he is going blind ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Naruto 257 | Read naruto chapter 257 manga online

Kakashi says "How far has your eyesight deteriorated". Kakashi obviously knows you go blind because of the Mangekyou Sharingan by stating this. How does he know?, because he is going blind ofcourse.
    that was my argument too...but he got the eye of someone else
    so his MS might be etrenal too,or without the blindness price
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by hegotzdaplanz View Post
    well Kakashi uses his Mangekyou Sharingan a lot and we all know it makes the user blind so will he lose it after a few more fights, seeing how he isn't an Uchiha anyway? and if he does, does he lose the techniques he learns?
    I guess it is a given that he will lose his eyesight, but not for a very long time, he only uses it on special occasions. I think he will be Jiraiya's age when it finally happens to him, at the rate he is going.

All this talk of sharingan's is making me want to go watch Sasuke's fight with Gaara now, when I get home from school I might have to watch it.
    Last edited by kidistight; 01-26-2008 at 03:08 PM.

as long as we have seen every MS user started to get blind so i think kakashi wont be the exeption

people looking at mi post!

I'd laugh if he has Eternal MS...

Would be for poops and giggles though, would make sense, I mean he does get worn the hell out when he uses it though so it would balance out.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO