Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Final Getsuga Tenshou

Well, the stern ritter's power is obvious at this point, they stole four captains bankai, and they even took Kyoraku's eye without having to power up like Kirige had to against Ichigo. Kyoraku was trained under Genryusai and he's regard as one of the strongest captains. To get injured like that, it's crazy. They're strong, so my question is this, you think when Ichigo gets to soul society, he'll activate it? We know he doesn't have that power now, but do you think he can reach it at least if he needed to? With the royal guard still being an unknown variable and the shinigami being out classed so much, do you think Ichigo can still and will resort to Final Getsuga?

Hmmmmmm, well he could but only if and that is if, he could utilize the Quincy's tool that allows their Last Final Mode, to be used on regular basis, so no he probably will not... although there are at least 2-3 known Shinigami capable of creating such a thing for Ichigo...

Beside, Kyouraku lost that eye against a Quincy in the Complete Angel Form, which is equal to bankai for Shinigami, still their Blood Armor is a problem, since you need reasonable amount of power to break through it (and it's probably buffed up by their transformation).

FGT means loosing power and that's stupid and reckless, considering how dispirited (lol) he was after loosing them, beside, he would need to force all of them into one spot, otherwise it would be a sure-end for SS if he had missed.

We still don't know how much of his Hollow powers still remains (we know that he still has some, since he could use Fullbring which steams from it, although not directly as his mask did).

If everyone is about to die, Ichigo would use Final Getsuga to save Rukia and his comrades.

Ichigo have to back to soul society as quickly as possible, even though i cannot understand why he can keep his Bankai, but that's can be very important due to the situation right now!
    火影忍者 狐忍

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmmmm, well he could but only if and that is if, he could utilize the Quincy's tool that allows their Last Final Mode, to be used on regular basis, so no he probably will not... although there are at least 2-3 known Shinigami capable of creating such a thing for Ichigo...

Beside, Kyouraku lost that eye against a Quincy in the Complete Angel Form, which is equal to bankai for Shinigami, still their Blood Armor is a problem, since you need reasonable amount of power to break through it (and it's probably buffed up by their transformation).

FGT means loosing power and that's stupid and reckless, considering how dispirited (lol) he was after loosing them, beside, he would need to force all of them into one spot, otherwise it would be a sure-end for SS if he had missed.

We still don't know how much of his Hollow powers still remains (we know that he still has some, since he could use Fullbring which steams from it, although not directly as his mask did).
    I think the question we should ask is: can Ichigo even perform another FGT? I don't think that's necessarily the case.

Well, the fact is, he won't be using it again no matter the outcome. For him to use the Final Getsuga Tenshou would mean that someone has reached or eclipsed the power that Aizen attained. And that, for me, would be the worst thing Kubo could ever do. There should be no other villain that ever gets that strong to where Ichigo would have use that again.

Nothing says that Ichigo cannot attain the level of power and evolution he was at when he used FGT. He could attain the form without actually using the FGT itself.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Umm, seven thousand shinigami and a vice captain were slaughtered. Captain Kyoraku that was the strongest behind yamamoto lost an eye, and 4 captains lost their bankai. I think the Stern Ritter as a whole are far beyond Aizen in power. Honestly I wouldn't be shocked if Ichigo used FTG the moment he got back to SS.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post
    Umm, seven thousand shinigami and a vice captain were slaughtered. Captain Kyoraku that was the strongest behind yamamoto lost an eye, and 4 captains lost their bankai. I think the Stern Ritter as a whole are far beyond Aizen in power. Honestly I wouldn't be shocked if Ichigo used FTG the moment he got back to SS.
    No they are not far above Aizen, They would not be able to do anything about Aizen's absolute hypnotism, neither will they be able to seal or steal HGQ.

It'l take Aizen 15 seconds to Kill them all, 14 of those seconds will be used by Aizen to explain to them just how stupidly inferior to him they are.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Then why do the Shinigami seem more scared now than with the war with Aizen?