Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    To be fair, that tengu theory was just sent to the graveyard, though I think you should have written the title as Sharingan Origin Theory.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I'm getting kind of sick of this. Maybe you would like to send me a message stating what a theory is. If you don't think that me stating a theory on the origins of the Sharingan is a THEORY, than I guess I'm just confused. Also I posted a THEORY on Minato preparing for the nine tail fox. However if some idiot posts a so called TENGU theory on the origins of the sharingan thats OK.
    What I believe is that the Sharingan is actually derived from the nine tail fox. I believe the first Sharingan users (whether it's Madara or not) mother was a Jinchuuriki. I believe the Jinchuuriki gave birth and some of the nine tail foxs chakra mingled with the child. I also believe the outcome of this was the Sharingan. The woman could have been a Hyuuga, but it doesn't really matter. This would explain why the eyes are cursed and why they have such a strong connection with the fox.
    Read the second quote. That's why.

You are trying to tell what you think. THAT is not a theory.

A theory is more of a detailed summary with facts and evidence laid out on the table to get ideas out and share it with others. Not telling what you think.

Thats fine, but if thats the case half the threads in there should be moved.

Maybe jutsus and everything like that just started from demons, im probly wrong but, 9-tails is like fire bc when naruto turns into is he like burns stuff and the 1 tailed raccoon is wind and earth, im sure other demons have an element that go along with them as well but this is just a theory.
    Also i agree with the whole demon breeding kekei genkis bc think if the nine-tails started the uchihas with the sharingan maybe thats y they hav a knack for fire jutsus. Just a theory.

There's already a person that all the jutsus of the modern ninja world descended from. Remember the Rikudou Sennin? Founder of the whole ninja world, knowledge and skills gave birth to ninjutsu itself. I remember that guy.

Thats fine, but if thats the case half the threads in there should be moved.
    Yes I know, I was planning to do that

i think if the sharingan was from the kyubbi naruto will have the sharinga, and it will be the strongest, so i think u can scrap that theory, no offense

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

i said that the jinchuuriki's child had the sharingan because some of its chakra passed into the child and mingled with his DNA so to speak. I didn't say the jinchuuriki recieved the sharingan therefor Naruto wouldn't recieve it. Now if naruto was a woman and had a child, perhaps.

It doesn't look so off the charts to me. I was wondering something along the same lines.
    Like, we know the Uchihas descend from the Hyugas, but we don't know how the byakugan turned into the sharingan. And seeing the great bond between Uchihas and and kyuubi, that was a clear call. It isn't probably right, but if it was, then Naruto is the solution to the revival of the sharingan and of the Uchihas along with it. I mean, Sasuke can't do it on his own. He might be successful with girls, but that would be a tough job.

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    He might be successful with girls, but that would be a tough job.
    hehe.. good one