Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sharingan origins

I know there has been alot of theories regarding the Sharingans origins. First off I'll get this out the way. I don't know if the Sharingan is developed from the Byakugan or if Madara is the first Sharingan user. The manga said Madara was the first to unlock the MS not the first to possess the Sharingan. Whether either of these are true doesn't matter.

What I believe is that the Sharingan is actually derived from the nine tail fox. I believe the first Sharingan users (whether it's Madara or not) mother was a Jinchuuriki. I believe the Jinchuuriki gave birth and some of the nine tail foxs chakra mingled with the child. I also believe the outcome of this was the Sharingan. The woman could have been a Hyuuga, but it doesn't really matter. This would explain why the eyes are cursed and why they have such a strong connection with the fox.

Good theory, that would mean that the nine tail fox can give the eyes to naruto(interesting)

moved, this is not a theory.

I've been wondering this myself. And not just for the sharingan but other kekei genkai as well. Its a pretty good theory.

I guess it would make sence that kekei genkai's and the tailed beasts might have some relation in some way. And it might explain why the Akatsuki want them.

I supose another possibility could be that the beasts could take human form without needing to be in a human host. So then it may be possible that they could have children with humans and those children develop kekei genkai's from behing half breeds of demons and human. But then again thats starting to sound like InuYasha.

I guess another possibility could be that Kekei Genkai's are either mutations, or evolutionary changes over time. Or some combo of both. So the sharingan could just be a mutation of the byakugan, or the next step in its evolution.

But I sapose that untill an explanation of where kekei genkai come from or why certain people have them and others don't, we won't know for sure.

well... if this were true then the nations that aquire jinchurikis for power would be breeding them like bunnies to try to get a kekkei genkai or something like is implied here.

Gotta agree with luimac. I don't believe the sharingan itself is cursed though. I think the kyuubi was saying something along the lines of "Those cursed (damned) eyes." As in showing frustration and not actually saying the sharingan is cursed.

Maybe it's true but I think that Kyuubi wasn't injected into people before Naruto. We know that Sand Village made Jinchuuriki couple of times but Kyuubi wasn't captured and placed in a statue. I think that the only way to defeat Kyuubi was sealing him into Naruto and that was the first time. Kyuubi was too powerful to be defeated in a normal way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuchcior View Post
    Maybe it's true but I think that Kyuubi wasn't injected into people before Naruto. We know that Sand Village made Jinchuuriki couple of times but Kyuubi wasn't captured and placed in a statue. I think that the only way to defeat Kyuubi was sealing him into Naruto and that was the first time. Kyuubi was too powerful to be defeated in a normal way.
    As for the 1 tailed racoon, I think they had it trapped in a tea pot before it was sealed into Gaara. Not sure if it had been in any human hosts before that.

As for the fox. I think the tailed beasts probably rang in power depending on the number of tails they have. With 1 tail being the weakest and 9 tails being the stongest. So if the fox is the strongest then your probably right that the only way to stop it was to use the death seal to put it into Naruto, even at the cost of the casters life.

i do believe that they know how to seal bujuus cuz the sand village been sealing the one-tail since their first kazakage but i dont think they can handle the 9 tails because its so strong and it burns everything close by to it.

I'm getting kind of sick of this. Maybe you would like to send me a message stating what a theory is. If you don't think that me stating a theory on the origins of the Sharingan is a THEORY, than I guess I'm just confused. Also I posted a THEORY on Minato preparing for the nine tail fox. However if some idiot posts a so called TENGU theory on the origins of the sharingan thats OK.