Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Why Madara is not blind

Just finished the new chapter thought I'd throw this out: Madara has a stockpile of Uchiha bodies/eyes left from the massacre. It wouldnt be impossible to replace his old eyes whenever they went bad

I think that if he did that, he'd have to kill his best friend again to get his eyes to their former glory. I think it's got something to do with the 'final secret' of the Sharingan.

I suggest that we just wait for an explanation. There's no way to tell how fast the eyesight dissipates after activating MS for the first time. Only that for each time the MS is used, eyesight gets worse quicker. So its possible that Madara hasn't lost his eyesight yet (at least for one eye) since he probably hasn't used the MS since taming the kyuubi.

I think Madara is stealing sharingan eyes and transplanting them to his own.

Quote Originally Posted by verdesnake View Post
    Since he's able to control the demon fox, how is Naruto supposed to defeat him?
    With skill. AHA! Oh man! No way in hell could I say that out loud and maintain a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    I think that if he did that, he'd have to kill his best friend again to get his eyes to their former glory. I think it's got something to do with the 'final secret' of the Sharingan.
    where does it say that madara killed his best friend to obtain the MS?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Never would have thought that an evil guy like Madara would have a friend. Maybe it was a stuffed animal of his when he was little. Or maybe a dog he was raised with. We will never know till Kishi tells us.

I do think his right eye is blind since every picture of him had only left eye visible.

But for Tobi to have only right eye visible...is something I couldn't figured out yet.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    where does it say that madara killed his best friend to obtain the MS?
    Well maybe when he kill shodaime he
    gained the magekyo after all they were good friends... they are Konoha's "father's"

I personally think that since his is the original he is different. Some rules just don't apply to him.

Perhaps it has to do with the 'final secret of the Sharingan' that only Madara knows.

What I really want to see is how the Nine-tails fits into this...