Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Minatos insight

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    remember during the chunin exam in the forest of death orochimaru used a sealing jutsu to mess with the flow of naruto and the kyuubi's chakra. so maybe he thought sasuke that jutsu or others. but then again stating that sasuke could have done that could be a stretch.
    Not so much "could" but its hard to think that he did, Sasuke was just shown looking at Naruto with his Sharingan and then appeared in his mind and repressed the Kyuubi chakra with his own. Then it showed Sasuke standing not close to Naruto at plus someone would have noticed if Sasuke did a seal with his fingers into Naruto's body so it seems like he didn't do it the Orochimaru style if he did do it and Im not sure if the Sharingan itself can seal anything soooo...
    A pie in the sky?

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    [QUOTE=blueiris385;66935]I think that the Fourth Hokage was busy with the birth of his child when the fox appeared. QUOTE]

That is verrry likely.

I don't think he had any real prior knowledge. Perhaps he suspected that 'something' would happen but not anything specific. After all, in a shinobi world, 'something' is always going to pop up eventually. Perhaps it was as he fought that he realized just how big that 'something' is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Not so much "could" but its hard to think that he did, Sasuke was just shown looking at Naruto with his Sharingan and then appeared in his mind and repressed the Kyuubi chakra with his own. Then it showed Sasuke standing not close to Naruto at plus someone would have noticed if Sasuke did a seal with his fingers into Naruto's body so it seems like he didn't do it the Orochimaru style if he did do it and Im not sure if the Sharingan itself can seal anything soooo...
    I agree, Sasuke was a good distance away from Naruto. We know for a fact that the sharingan is multi-dimensional (Kakashi sending the bomb to dimension X and Sasuke controlling Oro's dimension Y).

I suppose in some way, the mind of a person can be considered to be a dimension of sorts, and although the sharingan can't necessarily invade a person's mind, Naruto's case is a little different. His body hosts two consciences, and it sure as hell looks like another dimension. Argh...I hate the damn sharingan.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    well there's not much to prove my point and i guess it is kind of a stretch. the reason why i came to that conclusion is that i believe the MS can only control a free kyuubi and if so madara won't be able to control naruto. so maybe sasuke used a genjutsu or just suppressed the kyuubi with killing intent. maybe that's it.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

The only clear thing is that Sasuke doesn´t know fuin jutsus. He´s not a Hokage. Thinking in Minato makes me remember that Jiraiya, before facing up Pein, he gave an errand to that scroll-looking frog that look for Naruto If Jiraiya dies... Maybe, the frog will teach Naruto how to use Shiki Fuin

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I beleive that Minato was prepared for the Kyuuba attack. I know that the fourth told the third Hokage about the reaper death seal technique. He also described the technique, which I thought odd because it's something you should only see once. I think Minato invented the technique, however he may have seen someone use it and learned it. Either way I believe he did so to prepare for the Kyuuba attack. Jairaya said he thought that Madara summoned the nine tails. I believe if he knew this than Minato also new. I don't think Minato thought the Nine tails just appeared from nowhere. Minato had expected this to happen and prepared with the above techique. He may have also had insight into Madara's plan, whatever it may be. This would explain why he didn't just seal the fox with himself, unless he realized battling the fox for eternity would suck. He hoped his son would be a genius just as he was, and sealed the fox away inside him. He knew that one day his son would harness the power of the fox to destroy Madaras plans. perhaps the fox's power is the only thing able to hurt or destroy Madara.
    Thought the 3rd mention something about sacrificing your soul too only if the seal works.

There has to be a reason why minato Split up the different chakras, minato must have figured or known that if he would have sealed the kyuubi inside his only son, then he knew that they would be able to control the boy and kyuubi, splitting up the chakras has to mean something, it will be brought to light when the writer gets off his sasuke loving ass and go back to the main plot

I don't believe there was any "insight" what so ever. Kishi is just making up bull as he goes along so the story will seem more interesting. This other half chakra stuff and hidden messages were all made up later, I am almost certain that it wasn't thought out this far in the beginning.