Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ask about the summoning technique

as we know,
    Naruto have the Frog Summon (same as Jiraiya), Sasuke have the Snake Summon, Kakashi have the Dog summon, Gai have the Turtle Summon, Sarutobi 3th Hokage have Monkey Summon... i want to know what kind of summon that shikamaru, chouji, Ino, Neji, Tenten, Akamaru, Hinata, Shino, Sakura, konohamaru... does anyone know??
    thanx before...

Well im guessing

- Shikamaru maybe will will bring about deer since their related to his family heavily (would be a cool summon)
    - Chouji dunno what he could summon other than butterflies but Im guessing its cooler than that, something big and strong
    - Ino maybe she can summon slugs too, or pigs
    - Neji I have no idea what the Hyuuga family is related to but when I think about it I come up with birds, nice fluid movement birds like storks
    - Tenten will summon weapons so she can be even more useless
    - Kiba & Akamaru will be able to summon dogs or wolves
    - Hinata same as Neji's I would guess but probably some royal bird since their the head family
    - Shino will be able to summons bugs
    - Sakura will probably summon slugs unfortunately (wonder if there's a bad ass slug like the frog Ken chan and ma/pa)
    - Konohamaru Im guessing will summon monkies like his grandfather was able to
    A pie in the sky?

Or maybe they don't have summons?

How is this a theory?

@manado

the only person in that list that i think can summon is sakura and her summon will obviously be slugs since team 7 seems to parallel the abilities of the legendary sannin.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i think they dont have any summons....but its just what i think

people looking at mi post!

Retired Administrator
    you can summon anything you sign a scroll for. As there is no evidence of them signing such scrolls then they can summon nothing.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    you can summon anything you sign a scroll for. As there is no evidence of them signing such scrolls then they can summon nothing.
    sakura might be the only exception since she was trained by tsunade and team 7 parallels the sannin so she might be able to summon slugs.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    The Hyuugas look far too comfortable with their techniques to want to summon anything. It seems like the majority of the ninja population don't really use summons even if they know how. Gai for example....I don't know what's up with the turtle, but we're yet to see him in a fight, and Gai thinks that life revolves around taijutsu anyway.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Quote Originally Posted by manado View Post
    as we know,
    Naruto have the Frog Summon (same as Jiraiya), Sasuke have the Snake Summon, Kakashi have the Dog summon, Gai have the Turtle Summon, Sarutobi 3th Hokage have Monkey Summon... i want to know what kind of summon that shikamaru, chouji, Ino, Neji, Tenten, Akamaru, Hinata, Shino, Sakura, konohamaru... does anyone know??
    thanx before...

If Akamaru has a summon I'll stop reading that manga.

As for the rest, who cares.

not everyone has a summon

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"