Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Minatos insight

By my reasoning madara and co. cant effect naruto anymore. Their eyes let them control the kyubi's mind, not his chakra. They arent the same thing. When naruto is in control, his fathers seal is what controls the kyubi's will.

If he wigs out and lets the kyubi out, then they'll have an upper hand, but if he stays in control i think their just fighting a shinobi with an uber chakra supply. Thats what would make the 4th seem like a genius.

I totally agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I guess we'll see if Madara can really supress the Kyuubi in Naruto and potentially make Naruto his new pet, even if he doesn't use the chakra its still inside him so he'd still be affected.

I also think Minato knew more than the average Joe about these events, though he probably tried his best not to use the Shiki Fuuin because he'd die plus what if he wasn't able to seal all the "infinite" Kyuubi chakra then there would still be some Kyuubi left over while he would be dead. So seeing as no one was able to put a dent in Kyuubi he finally used it.

I bet Naruto will only be able to beat Madara by "harnessing" the Kyuubi and adding his own strength making some kinda weird purple chakra or something stupid like that. Cause Kyuubi can't do it alone and Naruto can't do it alone, typical shonen manga plot ending.
    for the last time madara can't control a jinchiruki. the only one with that ability is yamato/first hokage. madara was only able to control the free kyuubi with his MS. i agree with everything else you said.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    for the last time madara can't control a jinchiruki. the only one with that ability is yamato/first hokage. madara was only able to control the free kyuubi with his MS. i agree with everything else you said.
    Thats why I didn't say a jinchuriki and just said his chakra. Kyuubi said Madara was able to supress his chakra and Itachi said he could control the kyuubi like it was his pet. The Sharingan isn't controlling the mind of the Kyuubi its repressing its chakra and controlling it that way, I kinda look like its containing the chakra and only letting the chakra do certain things, seeing as the Kyuubi was just a mass of negative chakra anyways... Since Naruto has the Kyuubi chakra in him already and when he lets the chakra completely take him over to where its completely surrounded him and now controls his every move, how could the Sharingan (which controls the chakra) not control Naruto? Unless Sasuke represses the chakra completely away and brings Naruto back out Sasuke could theoretically control Naruto in Kyuubi state.

Shazaam
    A pie in the sky?

good thing he wont go into the kyubi state again....well not good for the uchiha's, sharingan has no fuuton rasenshuriken countering ability

Thats why I didn't say a jinchuriki and just said his chakra. Kyuubi said Madara was able to supress his chakra and Itachi said he could control the kyuubi like it was his pet. The Sharingan isn't controlling the mind of the Kyuubi its repressing its chakra and controlling it that way, I kinda look like its containing the chakra and only letting the chakra do certain things, seeing as the Kyuubi was just a mass of negative chakra anyways... Since Naruto has the Kyuubi chakra in him already and when he lets the chakra completely take him over to where its completely surrounded him and now controls his every move, how could the Sharingan (which controls the chakra) not control Naruto? Unless Sasuke represses the chakra completely away and brings Naruto back out Sasuke could theoretically control Naruto in Kyuubi state.

Shazaam
    but in this case it's all different. the kyuubi is trapped in naruto so there's no way for madara to control it. that's why he wants it to get extracted from naruto. my guess as to how sasuke suppressed the kyuubi's chakra is that sasuke used a fuin jutsu.

we know that orochimaru knows fuin jutsus so he could have thought sasuke some. even though naruto lets the kyuubi take more control of him it doesn't change the fact that he's a jinchiruki. in that case the only person that can suppress naruto is yamato. madara can't do anything.

fuin? lol thats a stretch. I think it was meant to show strength of will. If there were such common fuin that could seal something like the kyubi in anyway, then minato wouldnt be dead.

Yeah I think Id have to agree with Vash here, doesn't seem like a Fuuin jutsu, Looked like Sasuke actually used some kind of time/space jutsu or whatever and went into Naruto's mind for a little bit, like how he did with Manda (i think) and then used his will power and supressed the Kyuubi, this makes Sasuke way to powerful though in my opinion.
    A pie in the sky?

voodoo doll any one

In my opinion the ms will only be able to control the persons mind
    and Sasuke summoned and controlled Manda its not a jinchiruki.
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Vash_The_Stampeed View Post
    fuin? lol thats a stretch. I think it was meant to show strength of will. If there were such common fuin that could seal something like the kyubi in anyway, then minato wouldnt be dead.
    Yeah I think Id have to agree with Vash here, doesn't seem like a Fuuin jutsu, Looked like Sasuke actually used some kind of time/space jutsu or whatever and went into Naruto's mind for a little bit, like how he did with Manda (i think) and then used his will power and supressed the Kyuubi, this makes Sasuke way to powerful though in my opinion.
    remember during the chunin exam in the forest of death orochimaru used a sealing jutsu to mess with the flow of naruto and the kyuubi's chakra. so maybe he thought sasuke that jutsu or others. but then again stating that sasuke could have done that could be a stretch.