Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Minatos insight

Minatos insight

I beleive that Minato was prepared for the Kyuuba attack. I know that the fourth told the third Hokage about the reaper death seal technique. He also described the technique, which I thought odd because it's something you should only see once. I think Minato invented the technique, however he may have seen someone use it and learned it. Either way I believe he did so to prepare for the Kyuuba attack. Jairaya said he thought that Madara summoned the nine tails. I believe if he knew this than Minato also new. I don't think Minato thought the Nine tails just appeared from nowhere. Minato had expected this to happen and prepared with the above techique. He may have also had insight into Madara's plan, whatever it may be. This would explain why he didn't just seal the fox with himself, unless he realized battling the fox for eternity would suck. He hoped his son would be a genius just as he was, and sealed the fox away inside him. He knew that one day his son would harness the power of the fox to destroy Madaras plans. perhaps the fox's power is the only thing able to hurt or destroy Madara.

I agree with some of it, I do think that there is more to the event of the sealing of the kyuubi, like the different chakra systems the 4th implemented in son(curious), and knowing such a technique. There has to be more information of that day of the attack on Konoha by Madara, meaning there might have been confrontation before who know, "speculation is unlimited"

moved, this is not a theory

if minato knew about the kyuubi he would have shown up on the battlefield before so many shinobi and villagers get slaughterd

don't tell me he was stuck in the toilet at the time O_o
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

I think the 4th had no choice but to use the Shiki Fuujin. Thats definitely a technique you only use as a last resort. But just like Jiraiya said, there's no telling why he went through the trouble of splitting the kyuubi and sealing half of it with Naruto. He probably thought that it was no coincidence that the kyuubi showed up. From what we know of the attack, it seems the kyuubi showed up right on Konoha's doorstep. So the 4th was like, "F**k That!!! *Seal'd*" lol.

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I think the 4th had no choice but to use the Shiki Fuujin. Thats definitely a technique you only use as a last resort. But just like Jiraiya said, there's no telling why he went through the trouble of splitting the kyuubi and sealing half of it with Naruto. He probably thought that it was no coincidence that the kyuubi showed up. From what we know of the attack, it seems the kyuubi showed up right on Konoha's doorstep. So the 4th was like, "F**k That!!! *Seal'd*" lol.
    And I bet he used those exact words, haha. I have no idea why one would even be inspired to learn a technique like that - maybe he just wanted to push himself, or thought it may come in handy. I don't know how he could predict it...and as far as I know Jiraiya didn't know (or at least mention) anything about Madara + Kyuubi up until recently.

Also, if he knew it was coming why did so many people die? He should have been more prepared. Unless of course it just happened to have invaded without knowledge, and he was forced to use the Jutsu which happens to have quite a look preparation time due to him having to seal something which has "Unlimited Chakra" or something like that. That theory makes more sense to me...

he was probably out in a battle field somewhere, it was still war time, until he heard the news he probably was holding the front line somewhere else.
    and madara can surpress demon powers....i think..like sasuke can also.. so the 9 tails would actually be helpless agianst a fight with sasuke or madara.. finally be cool tho to actually see naruto's talent instead of the 9tails vs sasuke's sharingan and CS2..

I think that the Fourth Hokage was busy with the birth of his child when the fox appeared. I also said he expected the fox to attack, not that he knew exactly when he would appear.

My personal spin on things is that Minato knew about madara. Somehow, maybe from reading the 1st scrolls he figured something out about him and the sharingan. Knowing that madara is too uber for him or anyone else to defeat he decided to do something that would give the future generation an edge, namely the kyubi.

By doing this he takes away one of madara's MAJOR tools, am sure he's still steaming bout it, and gives the future of konoha a tool to defend againts him with.

The only problem with this is that he didnt live long enough to articulate this plan to the 3rd or jiraiya, as a result they didnt make naruto's training a priority and he isnt as uber as minato hoped he would be as a result.

I guess we'll see if Madara can really supress the Kyuubi in Naruto and potentially make Naruto his new pet, even if he doesn't use the chakra its still inside him so he'd still be affected.

I also think Minato knew more than the average Joe about these events, though he probably tried his best not to use the Shiki Fuuin because he'd die plus what if he wasn't able to seal all the "infinite" Kyuubi chakra then there would still be some Kyuubi left over while he would be dead. So seeing as no one was able to put a dent in Kyuubi he finally used it.

I bet Naruto will only be able to beat Madara by "harnessing" the Kyuubi and adding his own strength making some kinda weird purple chakra or something stupid like that. Cause Kyuubi can't do it alone and Naruto can't do it alone, typical shonen manga plot ending.
    A pie in the sky?