0 0%
  • -Bad-> 2

0 0%
  • -Awful-> 1

0 0%

Katekyo Hitman Reborn 389 Discussion / 390 Predictions

CHAPTER 389: TSUNA MAKES HIS MOVE

Spoiler!

Last edited by Zero; 06-14-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Nice chapter and all but who and the hell did he just went and visit? Is it the guy who made the rings because that's the only person I can think of at the moment.

@Zero if that's case good plan on Tsuna's part. Who knew Lambo would be the one you would lead Tsuna to his answer.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

^ I think that's it, especially since Bermuda already refilled his own pacifier with a new flame and thus is still alive(?) and kicking, or so he seems to . It's hard to say because he is in an arcobaleno form, has a clear pacifier (not stone like the rest of Vindice) and is covered by his clothes, and bandages. Not to mention, the future arc, where beside non-7-policy they didn't seem or mention of dying before it, where they are already dying out.

An explanation to why they could survive that long in the future arc, can be that the curse was limited thanks to Byakuran, thus extending their lifespans, but that is assuming that non-7-policy was activated around this time or in an near future(1-3 years).

Well, I can think of one more, the missing part of the Tirniset, the Mare rings. Their disappearance from this time line might have quickened their doom.

Hmmmm, of course, it might not be just refilling it with a new flames, but even mixing them. Hard to say, as what Lambo did can be interpreted in a few ways.

What's more, there is a need to consider one more thing. Tsuna is capable of absorbing and changing flames to his own. Perhaps he came with an idea on how to change that absorbed flame (from people he visited), to someone else's. If you think about it logically, the Sky flames are a combination of all the 6 flames... I think , anyway it balances them at least.

I certainly agree that the purpose is to refill the lights of the pacifiers. While it would perpetuate the curse (I think), it would indeed add years to the lives of the Arcobaleno. I am under the impression also that Tsuna will try to absorb the flames of his allies and utilize them to either fill the light and/or defeat the Vindice and Checkerface. I am inclined to think he went and saw Lancia. Just my intuition. Talbot is a definite candidate, but I feel like saying "It's been a long time" would indicate someone not seen for even longer than that old kook.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    First thought was Tsunas going to make an arcaboleno out of checkerface , using his power against him somehow (;