Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    thats crazy, itachi is going to kill sasuke
    that face's scary ! he's not Itachi i had known _ _"

Chinese scan

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

DO NOT USE FOR SCANLATION

itach ain't killing no one, the fight is going to end soon, just watch
    ------------------------------------------
    dam itachi does look insane, and more truth is about to be shown between the first and the establishment of the village, can't wait, as you might have noticed, can't read in the chinese language, to bad for me :(
    Last edited by ruiner-kun; 01-25-2008 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hmmm I think the spoiler script said "they had brothers kill each other for Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan". Not ripping eyes out...

Perhaps Madara was already blind so he had to rip his brother's eyes out... But then again how in the hell could he find his brother's eyes, rip them out and implant them into himself without medical ninjutsu? And why the hell did his brother let him rip his eyes out...?

But I love Madara's Mangekyou Sharingan pattern, looks proper good.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

let's not forget how kakashi got his eyes off the little boy and thus why he has MS.

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamaal View Post
    yay peanut god has read and its good saiyanisland raw hahaha ineed a doujutsu
    this section is only to be used for spoilers, NOT spoiler discussions, there is a thread for that

Last edited by ReshenKusaga; 01-25-2008 at 05:16 PM. Reason: yay spoiler pic so my post doesn't get deleted :D

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    finally the tengu is dead....
    loved the spoiler......so Itachi is finally going to die...that's just...great. I was getting tired of all the people who have their mind so pushed into Itachi's ass that they couldn't think of him loosing (note that I do like Itachi's character and would've loved it if he died protecting Sasuke from Madara when he finally came to senses but unless Kishi copies LOTR's Boromir that is just a vain dream)

Remember when they said that the ability to control Bijuus is what enabled the first to become hokage, by some people opinions?(when Yamato holds down the 4-tailed Naruto) well, seems like that could have changed Kyuubi from one side to the other and Madara was defeated. Some time later since Shodaime was no longer alive he tried again but.... Konoha's Yellow Flash was already born...though luck sucker x)

Uchiha's Kekkai Genkai:
    Sharingan
    Mangekyou Sharingan
    Eternal Mnagekyou Sharingan
    Eternal craziness due to some brother plot involving Mangekyou Sharingan

the last one is by far the deadliest

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by gohanex999 View Post
    Hmmm I think the spoiler script said "they had brothers kill each other for Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan". Not ripping eyes out...

Perhaps Madara was already blind so he had to rip his brother's eyes out... But then again how in the hell could he find his brother's eyes, rip them out and implant them into himself without medical ninjutsu? And why the hell did his brother let him rip his eyes out...?

But I love Madara's Mangekyou Sharingan pattern, looks proper good.
    No, Madara Uchiha got the EMS. Madara and his bro competed against one another and eventually they both got the MS. But when Madara became blind, he took his brothers eyes and somehow he achieved a new level called EMS where he will never be blinded again.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    finally the tengu is dead....
    loved the spoiler......so Itachi is finally going to die...that's just...great. I was getting tired of all the people who have their mind so pushed into Itachi's ass that they couldn't think of him loosing (note that I do like Itachi's character and would've loved it if he died protecting Sasuke from Madara when he finally came to senses but unless Kishi copies LOTR's Boromir that is just a vain dream)

Remember when they said that the ability to control Bijuus is what enabled the first to become hokage, by some people opinions?(when Yamato holds down the 4-tailed Naruto) well, seems like that could have changed Kyuubi from one side to the other and Madara was defeated. Some time later since Shodaime was no longer alive he tried again but.... Konoha's Yellow Flash was already born...though luck sucker x)

Uchiha's Kekkai Genkai:
    Sharingan
    Mangekyou Sharingan
    Eternal Mnagekyou Sharingan
    Eternal craziness due to some brother plot involving Mangekyou Sharingan

the last one is by far the deadliest
    Im also glad the tengu theory can be laid to rest! I also hate when people think itachi will never die. Ofcourse hes gonna die. Its already been hinted so many times that his end is near. He revealed his true colors, goals and other stuff. Theres not much of a reason for him to stay in the story now. Sasuke will pursuit his new goal, to kill madara, after he somehow manages to kill itachi.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

yeah but it's realli hard to accept that itachi is gone die lol,but did anyone notice that madara ms was differnt and the younger bro of Madara was kinda like the one itachi has then when madara stole the eyes of his Little Brother those eyes kinda did a fusion lol
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Veteran Member
    i guess that is the immortal MS which tobi has

wow thats gonna be wierd having sasuke with that.......i guess sasuke is truly kishi's fav