Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Finally Itachi has finally lost it. His stoic demeanor is gone, and Sasuke will terminate! I swear, I want someone to die from this, too much has been revealed for one of them to not die. And since nobody ever argued that the show should be called Itachi...yet many wanted the show to be called Sasuke...we can assume who will die if somebody does.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    Finally Itachi has finally lost it. His stoic demeanor is gone, and Sasuke will terminate! I swear, I want someone to die from this, too much has been revealed for one of them to not die. And since nobody ever argued that the show should be called Itachi...yet many wanted the show to be called Sasuke...we can assume who will die if somebody does.
    i agree all the way

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

God, I wish Sasuke would just die. No revival, no "Oh, I faked dead". Just 6ft under! I wish Itachi would succeed and take on Madara and just murder people left and right.

We all know that's not going to happen though. :( DAMNIT!

Its almost Yu Yu Hakusho like where you do surgery to enhance your body by adding special parts lol. Sasuke should get a third Sharingan in his forehead
    A pie in the sky?

I hope Kishi knows what he's doing. This whole Mad Itachi thing could put the Manga in a tail-spin.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

More pics from Naruto Manga Chapter 386

Thanks for your interest in my post
    Last edited by Gameboy; 01-25-2008 at 09:43 PM.

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

People i added new pics from chapter 386. Go to the spoiler section to check em out.

I hope Kishi knows what he's doing. This whole Mad Itachi thing could put the Manga in a tail-spin.
    Itachis death has been hinted for a while. Kishi said sasuke will be talked about in 2008 meaning itachi wont kill him. Now itachi just showed his true colors and plans. So itachis end is coming to an end soon. And we learned alot about madara so we know sasukes next goal, to kill madara.

The only thing going through my mind is"ANOTHER DAM SASUKE UPGRADE F&%^ THAT"

The favourite child keeps getting upgraded. Seems then Itachis gone. Whats interesting for me is the fact that the 1st kicked the mighty MS Ass. This is actualy the first time i`m thinking of that. So its not as all powerful as some people think. Madara being pwned by a back-yard-hick.

It still does not give me the whole picture. Why kill the whole clan if your batteries will run dry someday? If Sasuke did not make the grade with the sharingan where would Itachi have gotten a spare?Seem a little stupid to me as at the time Itachi killed the clan, Sasuke did not have the sharingan. The sharingan is not a 100% certainty to develop on an uchiha. this raises some questions... how does taking some-one elses eyes make the eyesight not get lost, when both parties got the same kind of shitty eyes and how does this make you immortal?

well there goes my view that itachi had a valid reason to kill the clan, seem to me like a valid reason to keep the spares alive.(what if in 200 years u start to go blind
    ?) GO PSYCHO! kill Sasuke pleaze.

Actually, it may only work if the eyes are taken from your brother. Whether its your older or younger brother may not matter. Now he sees Sasukes potential but its just not enough for him to gain the power needed. He knows however that he has the same genes as him therefor, possibly the same potential as he once had. He just needed an ignitor for sasuke to get off his ass (something more than his please love me daddy complex.) So he killed the clan in hopes that sasuke would get strong for vengence and gain the MS. Also if the whole brothers only eye swop is true then killing the clan did not matter. The only other option would be make his parents have more children and wait, but not killing his parents wouldn't drive sasuke over the edge, therefor best chance kill everyone and push sasuke.

first orochamaru wanted sasuke's body now itachi wants his eyes. how many more bad guys want sasuke's body...maybe pain might want it to add in his collection. seriously though in the future i hope there isnt another bad who wants sasuke's body.