Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i realy hope its true that itachi is just evil and just wan'ted his bros eye's
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

How amusing, this fight just got interesting.

Those Uchihas are sure a Sick Bunch...yuck!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Ripping each others eyes out hmm. I wonder if Kakashi has a little brother we or even he doesn't know about.

If Madara has his little brother's eyes (and yeah they both got MS without killing anyone), then Madara probabaly isn't Obito (body).

Question now is how is he immortal? Does ripping out your brother's MS make you immortal? I think not. Also, just why did Madara want the Uchiha clan dead? Perhaps they are not "Pure" enough for him?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Initiate
    Maybe Itachi wanted to figure out if anyone in his clan have in fact MS and just dont show it.So thna he could have best MS just like Madara right away.But after all after killing all he didnt get his MS upgrade so just left 1 sasuke so he can eat him later when he get MS.

Interesting....

If the last one is true then I totally didn't expect that, I hope it involves ripping out his eyes and not some lame "transfer" jutsu, I wanna see blood!!! This would make Itachi a prick on a whole new level, I always kinda thought he might be a good guy deep down but if he's just "growing" Sasuke to "harvest" his organ's.....*shudder*
    A pie in the sky?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Script Translation
    Verification: Confirmed
    Source: NF
    Credits: Himajin (script) - Yasha (translation)

I translated it from the Chinese trans. Please don't kill me if there are any mistakes.

Itachi talks about the past.

Madara also had a brother...a younger brother. The two always competed with each other when they were small. They both activated the Sharingan, which made them special in their clan. They grew up together competing with each other...eventually they obtained the Mangekyo Sharingan through their own understanding.

But some strange changes started to appear in Madara's body. Having gained the tremendous eye power...the price is to lose the eyesight. Madara felt desperate.

Madara: Forgive me...
    Younger Brother: Kyaaa

Itachi: He took his younger brother's eyes and with them he could see new light again. The eyes had not lost sight ever since. They became eternal Mangekyo Sharingan.

Itachi: SASUKE!! You're my new light! You're my spare!! Come to me, my little brother!!

Sasuke saw all these in Itachi's mind.
    Sasuke: So you did everything for this...finally...I understand.

Thats a better summary.

Woah, Itachi shows again he's the badass....it's like raising a chic to become a tasty fat chicken (I know my analogy sucks )

Damn, poor Sasuke to has such a sick bother... It also means there's nothing wrong with Madara's eyes?? As he has taken his younger brother's and apparently he's not interested in Sasuke's (a new fresh MS) ??