Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    I tried this in 2 differnet places. I am shocked that it's this fast.

my top dl speed came close to that, but you pretty much just blew everyone out of the water with your upload speed o.O

Ok well I am not going to even mention my horrible speeds because you all will laugh at me.
    Just let me say you people getting angry over getting 8 mb/s instead of 10 mb/s are ridiculous. I mean, yeah, you should get what you pay for, but still..
    Here in America, speeds are apparently crappier than the rest of the world because, come on, what did you expect? This is America, you know.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    ^^^^ England is the worst place for internet man.

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP` View Post
    Here in America, speeds are apparently crappier than the rest of the world because, come on, what did you expect? This is America, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    Well...this is what I got when I was the only one home.

I was this before...
    Eh?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Okay, well then it is only my little section of America.
    I'm glad.. I'm glad be clarified that, then. *stares at his broken, crappy internets*

16 but its like 2 or somthing and its a shit connection so were switching.

Speed of my internet connection:
    Download speed:0.128Mbps
    Upload speed:0.102Mbps
    I get reasonably what i pay for from my ISP.
    I checked my internet speed at ip-details.com. This site gives fast scan results and is free!!!

My download speed is so low simply because i'm in the middle of nowhere but i will get 3 times faster at the same cost when they improve it in the summer

Decent, given what I pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    There's a problem with internet in the uk e.g you pay for 8mbps but you will never get that kind of speed. It all depends on where you live and what company your with. At my parents home they pay for 8mbps but they only get 5mbps!! However some areas n universities you have cable which guarantees your speed!!
    i just wanted to know how many of you guys are getting ripped off and what speed are you getting? N does it differ in other countries like america?
    Those other 3mbps are the uploadspeed. It also depends on the host that send the download, and most importantly you live, rural area's have a lower speed as they are far away from the provider (network is thinner over their).
    Another reason could be, that your computer doesn't download faster than 5mbps, this also happens when your using a wireless connection (it's maximum speed is 5mbps).

Quote Originally Posted by Pakkun View Post
    My m8 in belgium he said if they go over their download limit then they would have to go back to dial up for a month or something like that. Thats Harsh
    That person has a cheap Internet connection, you can also get unlimited Internet speed over their.

well, finally I've got the worst Internet speed even if I've got unlimited bandwidth.
    1.8 MBps down and 235 kBps Up.