Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    i wish i would live at the other part of my town.. they got glassfiber cables.. and internet can go up to 100+mbps if you have glassfibre connection ;_;

well, you'd have to be able to get 100mbps from your internet service provider though
    If you were able to get it how much would it cost in euros? In england it would cost them 4 billion pound to change the cables n they'r still reluctant n instead they spend their money on wars

I don't know.. i guess 5 times as much as 20mbps lawl , i could inform though =/

11mps. I don't care really, since it goes fast. It's just the fact that it freezes sometimes, is all.

Lavi Fangurl
    Redheads rock more then you
    Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    I pity those who live in belgium. they dont have unlimited download limit... (according to my mate in belgium)
    sure belgium is so far from holland when it comes to technologie and everything

i wonder why??thank god i am from holland

anyway,as a university student i use a big line of 100Mb/s shared by nearly 500 person

i pay 8€/month ,and since it's 100Mb/s i DON'T have a DL limit

so me too,i sympathize with those who have

11mps. I don't care really, since it goes fast. It's just the fact that it freezes sometimes, is all.
    are you sure the freezing is not from the computer?
    cuz it's not a big help if you have a good connection,but a computer who can't process the recieved/sent data properly
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 01-22-2008 at 11:46 PM.
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Kenki View Post
    It freezes then i think its the computers problem. If you want to make sure check with your modems diagnosis programme. If it doesnt work out n ur sure ur computers able to handle then try scanning for viruses and if that doesnt work just format the sucker

Well, aren't you all lucky, 12mbps, 100, gosh really I live in U.S. and pay for TimeWarner Turbo Road Runner in Texas, I am Truly Jealous

Retired Administrator
    I get horrible internet speeds. It tops out at .1 mb/s and has an actual average of .04 mb/s
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    I get horrible internet speeds. It tops out at .1 mb/s and has an actual average of .04 mb/s
    must be a bit hard to get your mangas and animes with it(if you do)
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Is it cos dats the highest you can get or are they jus robbing you by giving 1mb?

Where do you guys find out how fast the internet is going?
    Anyway I get pretty fast internet, when its up. I have a cable and apparently everyone else does in the neighborhood as well, it goes out quite a bit. They don't send a strong enough signal apparently and are too retarded to fix it. So I usually get my monthly to weekly outage for an hour or two or three or seven, all depends on how its feeling. This month was really shitty, up until last week it would go out daily for hours on end. It even went out for a day and a half once.
    Comcastic=shitty