Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 84
  1. #61
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    798


    >_>

    i share with 4 people though, so meh



    only slightly faster downloading and slower uploading stuff in new york >_>

    my test about 5 mins later >_>


  2. #62
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by ReshenKusaga View Post


    >_>

    i share with 4 people though, so meh



    only slightly faster downloading and slower uploading stuff in new york >_>

    my test about 5 mins later >_>

    faster then me

  3. #63
    °*Kaitô 1412*° Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    59

    This can't be xD something must be wrong ôó
    I'm paying for 1 Mbit/s
    Some other tests say 2048 kBit/s and 768kBit/s download speed ~_~

  4. #64
    Senpai Member mgsplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post

    This can't be xD something must be wrong ôó
    I'm paying for 1 Mbit/s
    Some other tests say 2048 kBit/s and 768kBit/s download speed ~_~
    they start at 1Mb/s and upgrade to 20Mb/s i guess,if it's similar to Holland
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]


    Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

  5. #65
    SSNP Linkz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Hidden Sexy dutch Village
    Posts
    510
    i wish i had no limit on my speed connect i can only download 20 gb a month when i pas that limit i either can wait till next month or pay for extra volume thats like 5euro u get 5gb :( wich belguim wasnt so stpd in somethings :(
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

  6. #66
    GEORGE! Simian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dordrecht, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    i wish i had no limit on my speed connect i can only download 20 gb a month when i pas that limit i either can wait till next month or pay for extra volume thats like 5euro u get 5gb :( wich belguim wasnt so stpd in somethings :(
    lol, tought you where dutch

  7. #67
    Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    798


    >_>

    wow i'm getting exactly what i'm paying in actuality
    Last edited by ReshenKusaga; 03-21-2008 at 04:00 AM.

  8. #68
    Nosce te ipsum Faizaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    983


    Don't really understand the numbers, But I guess it's just generally: bigger number = faster DL?

    I usually DL between 400 and 700 kb/sec.

    Meh.

  9. #69
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    NPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    894
    Quote Originally Posted by Faizaud View Post


    Don't really understand the numbers, But I guess it's just generally: bigger number = faster DL?

    I usually DL between 400 and 700 kb/sec.

    Meh.
    The test rates in Bits, your downloads are in bytes.

    5105/8 = 638.125KBs^-1


  10. #70
    Nosce te ipsum Faizaud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    983
    Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    The test rates in Bits, your downloads are in bytes.

    5105/8 = 638.125KBs^-1
    Ahh, now I get it. Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •