Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru!

Hybrid View

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar

Orochimaru!

How can he just get humiliated so badly? Why does kishi betray him like that! damn that was silly!
    Last edited by Freakshow; 05-03-2008 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Even if there is part of him in kabuto.
    afaik: Kabuto just transplanted a part of Oros body into himself.. Because of Oros regeneration abilities it's taking over Kabutos body..

I mean Jiraya couldn't`t take down Orochimaru
    Not quite that easy.. He could take him down with Hermit mode etc etc.

not itachi
    I lol'd.
    Read through the chapters again and you will find the flashback when Itachi trapped Oro very easy and cut his damn hand off..

So how the hell can someone like sasuke win over orochimaru? seriously !!! I mean, sasuke is rival with Naruto. And Naruto could not imagine taking on with Oro.
    Coursed Seal, Sharingan, Kishis fav char
    Naruto is quite not that level as Sasuke is, so if Naruto would be this strong he would take Oro down too if he would cought him while he couldn't do a thing (illness etc)

And if I remember correct, these was Sasuke`s word to orochimaru Sasuke: "Orochimaru - you are weaker then me"

WTF. It was obvious that he was I`ll at the time, but even so. Why Betray him so bad?
    Because he used him to get stronger, when he was stronger then him there was no need to keep him alive!
    Quite simple isn't it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    You say it like the fight between oro n jman was all out n they used their top techniques! Have u read the chapter where jman fights wid pein? If he was fighting oro then he would of been owned!! N da reason why sasuke killed oro is as swift said!!

The 4tail could not take down orochimaru
    I recall Orochimaru having to run for his life... Orochimaru used his perfect defense and still got hit by the Kyuubi's chakra attack and you still say the 4tail state couldnt take him down? The blade of kusanagi couldnt even scratch the 4tail state so tell me what could Orochimaru do? Even if he had a "good" body it wouldnt matter, his attacks would be rendered useless agaisnt the Mini Kyuubi's skin and his defences wouldn't work either as shown by his Sanjuu Rashoumon being completly destroyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fourth could not take down Oro, instead he was killed.
    <

You do know that the 4th is Naruto's father right? You must be thinking about the 3rd...so before you post make sure you get your facts straight
    The 3rd was old as it is, that and we know he hadnt fought in a long while.
    Also using forbbiden techniques like summoning the first and the second hokages to fight and the 3rd still took them down..you gotta be kidding me... He fought agaisnt 2 of the greatest shinobi's and a sannin using forbbiden techniques...He did one hell of a job to be honest...

well freakshow, even Sasuke admited he only beat Oro cause he was in his deathbed. Oro was 1 day from dying and so... VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY weak. Sasuke knew this and attacked on this day because he couldnt take a healthy Oro.
    Besides... dont take everything Sasuke says seriously... he was being cocky in the fight cause he wasnt going to say, "Oro, im sorry but u can kick my ass any other day". Like how he told Itachi, "Use MS,and try to beat me" or something like that... Sasuke is using selfconfidence in a fight to try to make the opponent more defensive or/and less sure of themselves... but Itachi didnt buy it...

Jiraya-sama could beat Oro.
    3rd, even old, could beat Oro if not 1 vs 3.
    Itachi could and did beat oro.
    Sasuke, couldnt beat a healthy Oro but as we saw, this want the case when they fought. Sasuke got him like a true ninja, when his guard was down.

Maybe sasuke was being cocky but If itachi didn`t buy it, then why should Oro buy it?

Who cares if he bought it, he got totally destroyed by Sasuke. LOL

who cares, he is dead for now

I CARE! DUH!. It totally ruened the whole plot for me!!!!!!!!!
    Damn that kishi!!!!
    Last edited by Freakshow; 01-23-2008 at 07:02 AM.

Did you just DUH someone and misspell it.