Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I am real, thats why I posted it.

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, Im still, Im still Shocky from the block
    HAHAHA

"Used to have a little, now I have a lot
    No matter where I go, I know where I came from "

Orochimaru is great and all, but come on. Let's call it like it is. He was high on the totem pole while they were kids (naruto, sasuke) but after the break, it became apparent that his role in the story was going to have to take a step to the back. Beside the fact that he abducts little boys and gets them to love him, (Im gonna leave that alone, lol i think thats for a different thread) he is just about obsulete. First and foremost, Ori is the 2nd best of the three. no questions about it. Jiraya is, was, and will forever be the greater, stronger and more important Senin. Second, yea Sasuke caught him when he was weak, but even now, Ori is not on his level any more. Not even close, think about it. Naruto almost had him at 4 tails, Ori's perfect defense was shattered in one move, he barely had time to summon em to save his life... Come on. Even the 3rd pwnd him. He beat the 1st, 2nd, and Ori...

Orochimaru has some weird crazy ass jutsus and the whole, my whole body is made of snakes and even my snakes are made up of more snakes... whatever. It means nothing to all of the big dogs in the yard: Jiraya, 3rd Hokage, Pein, itachi, Sasuke, Madara, Naruto, Kisame, I dont know about Kakashi, he hasn't been on point for a lil while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloanx View Post
    Orochimaru is great and all, but come on. Let's call it like it is. He was high on the totem pole while they were kids (naruto, sasuke) but after the break, it became apparent that his role in the story was going to have to take a step to the back. Beside the fact that he abducts little boys and gets them to love him, (Im gonna leave that alone, lol i think thats for a different thread) he is just about obsulete. First and foremost, Ori is the 2nd best of the three. no questions about it. Jiraya is, was, and will forever be the greater, stronger and more important Senin. Second, yea Sasuke caught him when he was weak, but even now, Ori is not on his level any more. Not even close, think about it. Naruto almost had him at 4 tails, Ori's perfect defense was shattered in one move, he barely had time to summon em to save his life... Come on. Even the 3rd pwnd him. He beat the 1st, 2nd, and Ori...

Orochimaru has some weird crazy ass jutsus and the whole, my whole body is made of snakes and even my snakes are made up of more snakes... whatever. It means nothing to all of the big dogs in the yard: Jiraya, 3rd Hokage, Pein, itachi, Sasuke, Madara, Naruto, Kisame, I dont know about Kakashi, he hasn't been on point for a lil while.
    wtf. lol
    your soo wrong it`s silly.

We just have to wait and see what will be of Yakushi Kabuto. Maybe he will do Kushiyose: Edo Tensei, and revive his master (if that happens, maybe he better bring back Jiraiya and Minato)

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Okey people. I don't know if this is discussed before. But Since I`m new here I wanted to talk about orochimaru. my dear old favorite character.

How the f** can he just die so easily. Even if there is part of him in kabuto.

I edited what i wrote, becouse i had some untrue facts

But some people say Jiraya could take Orochimaru, but you guys are forgetting that first of all The third took orochimarus jutsus and so he could not use his hands. NO HANDS!!!!
    And second Tsunade was there. So what I`m saying is, even with 2 other legendary sennins where there trying to kill him, so did he died? NO!!!! So only of his dead then that ment that they win right. Instead Oro went home wit no new scratches and Tsunade and Jiraya were all beat up. oh and btw. The main character Naruto was there with the Kyubi.!!!
    Next: Some of you said that the kyubi could kill him, but again nothing happened to Oro, His reaction was all so, like he was smiling and wanted the kyubi to come out 100%.
    You guys said that Itachi could take down Oro right, well, if Oro did want to kill Itachi, then I think Itachi would have died long time ago.
    And Sasuke used Orochimaru? It was so obvious for Oro that Sasuke would try to kill him one day when he got strong, but I don't know why he was just letting that happen. Can Orochimaru be used so easily.

Oh and btw, If Jiraya used those 2 he was using when fighting pain, then what about Those 2 hokage he brought back from death, when fighting Sarutobi? And he could have brought 3 but he was stopped in time if I remember right.
    1st off: h-he's your fav.,too???
    2nd:I agree w/ your long, long post, Orochimaru is the strongest of the 3 Sannin. So it just concludes that Sasuke is stronger than them*scary,scary thought* But there's a saying, "the younger generation (a.k.a. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura) will be better than the elder generation(a.k.a Oro, Jiraiya, Tsunade)", you learn from the elder's mistakes*Oro would hate being called OLD*, that's how he was stronger.

About the Invasion: Sarutobi might've been the Hokage, but he was 66 years old!!!* confirmed in the 2nd anime profile*, and Oro was at least a decade younger than him. The fact Sarutobi put such a dent in Oro as he did proved great strength.

Me saying these things is hard, so i try my best.

After I read that Oro died, I actualy had nightmares for at least a week it was so scary. No, Oro's form was noe what scared me. It was all of the blood that was in the room... it still makes me sick just thinking about it...

But Oro is not dead; not in my books. That might've not been him, but some realllllllllly advanced Kage Bushin jutsu... Hey, he knew many,many advanded jutsu, so right now he might be in hiding right now, waiting to strike when the world leasts suspects it!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

FYI: even Tsunade and Jiraiya are sad, so they didn't comepletly hate him, they only hated him like a sibling* how sweet*.

Quite literally:
    Oro: look: no hands!!!
    Jiraiya: stop that already!!!+++*angermarks*
    *Oro's summoning a whole army of snakes by his side.

~.~Teheeheeheeheeheehee...
    Shibo: i didn't do it,conaio
    Why would I do it?
    How could I cause aaaaall of this?
    *utter chaos and destuction over the Village Hidden in Leaves*
    Oro:*eye twitching; no response avalable*
    Shibo:Am i good, conaico?
    Oro: Y-Yes! you are an angel sent to help me with my dreams!
    Shibo:*eyes shining*REALLY!? Which village is next?
    Oro: Not a village, but the Akatsuki!
    Shibo: YAY! *runs off, killing several Akatsuki members in the process...*
    Shibo's not an angel
    She will never be

Nice to meet another Oro fan XD ^^

and Yeah, It`s impossible for Sasuke to defeat Tsunade or even more impossible to defeat Jiraya :O and then Sasuke kills Oro who is even more stronger them both of the sannins.
    And I know they hald back when fighting Oro because they actually cared about him. But it was a fact that he was stronger in the group. Any who. I know the younger generation is suppose to be stronger but there is also another saing "The older, the wiser" so there is a crash right? And don`t forget that Oro was not`retarded aether, lol, he was using another young body.

And hahah me to, I had nightmares, not because of the blood, but because of Oro`s dead. I was like, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!!

Any who..

Sasuke most Die!! or at least go blind or something! or els he is gonna be like GOD since Kishi decided to make him so powerful with 100% of luck in every fight:S:S:S:S:S:S:SS:S:S

ANNOYING!!! GOSH!!

Long live ORO!

I think Jiraiya is the strongest Sannin and not Orochimaru. I think Sandaime was better than him too. As a matter of fact, the following are also stronger than Orochimaru: Itachi, Madara, Pein. There's no point in saying that I'm wrong because you can't change my mind about it, it's my opinion. Besides, you're biased so any arguing that includes Orochimaru in it is not a real argument against you.

He was weak when he killed him, why can't you just realize that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    I think Jiraiya is the strongest Sannin and not Orochimaru. I think Sandaime was better than him too. As a matter of fact, the following are also stronger than Orochimaru: Itachi, Madara, Pein. There's no point in saying that I'm wrong because you can't change my mind about it, it's my opinion. Besides, you're biased so any arguing that includes Orochimaru in it is not a real argument against you.

He was weak when he killed him, why can't you just realize that?
    lol just because I tell the truth and write down how I feel about it does not mean I`m overprotective and all wrong.

of course Jiraya could be stronger, but it`s said one and twice that Oro is the strongest judging by what he really did and that he succeed in every thing he learned. He was the fastest pupil said by Sarutoi himself, Sarutobi said he had hope in him and he was really good at what he had ben taught.

And I do agree that maybe Jiraya is holding back becouse Oro and him were good friends.? maybe. I`m still fan of Oro!

Future Hokage Ninetailedbeast27's Avatar
    oro cant use the 3 hokage summons cuz the 3rd sealed all their souls with the 4th jutsu

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    your just protecting Itachi becouse he is uchiha and they all are so cocky and every clan would see the selv more special then others. "a genius to the ordinary people is a nobody in front of the uchiha name" That`s what sasuke said. And if I remember right he said "Orochimaru, I`m more stronger then you" And Oro was I`ll at the time, wich makes Sasuke a cowerd. He attacks I`ll people and take all the credit. Anywho, If itachi is all that powerful, then why is Pain on more higher level? And soon he will get powned by eather sasuke or someone els.
    I agree. Sasuke was just a coward, and knew that Oro was ill, so he probably though,'now I should get rid of him, so I can get out of this place'*typing that was REALLLLLLY hard for me...*

He will die at Itachi's hands.

then Kabuto doesn't need to get his hands dirty.

and I would have a little party celabrating his death; I would try to rub it in as much as i could

Sasuke, the Cowardly Dog, I see a new comic I can write. Meheheheheheheheheheheh...

Sasuke wouldn't have had the chance to win against Oro if Oro was in a weakened state, never. belive it...
    Shibo: i didn't do it,conaio
    Why would I do it?
    How could I cause aaaaall of this?
    *utter chaos and destuction over the Village Hidden in Leaves*
    Oro:*eye twitching; no response avalable*
    Shibo:Am i good, conaico?
    Oro: Y-Yes! you are an angel sent to help me with my dreams!
    Shibo:*eyes shining*REALLY!? Which village is next?
    Oro: Not a village, but the Akatsuki!
    Shibo: YAY! *runs off, killing several Akatsuki members in the process...*
    Shibo's not an angel
    She will never be