Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru!

Orochimaru´s comeback? Sounds interesting, I mean, why not? If I remember well, when Sasuke "killed" Oro, there was a flashback with Oro and the 3rd in front of oro´s parents grave... I think maybe Kishi has more things to say about this sannin... Who knows? Kabuto´s last appearence wasn´t clear (snake face) and Sasuke with those snakes (bunshins or smtg like)...

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    since you neglected the other half of my post i'll repost it here to answer this post.

another thing to be take into consideration is that only a few people know of the MS. remember fugaku(sasuke's dad) said that only a few people have awakened the MS. there's no way the uchiha clan is just gonna go around telling everyone the secrets to their dojutsu so only a few people in the uchiha clan probably knew of the MS. i think the rinnegan is stronger than the regular sharingan but might not be stronger than the MS.
    Of course they wouldn't tell everybody their secrets. But the MS doesn't seem a secret to me. I mean i wouldn't tell my son (sasuke was about 6/7? dunno) about it if it was a secret.. He could propably tell it in school wherever.
    Also the First had to fight against the MS doesn't he? So there were another nin in the village who propably know about it. Kakashi knew about it too, and i don't guess he was running around in the Uchiha secret temple reading their notes!

Besides this we don't actually know what the rinnegan can do. We saw 6 bodies fighting but this maybe not the only thing. Personaly i refuse thinking about the Sharingan as a stronger eye then the Rinnegan until proofen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

still nobody cares for orchimaru, he like to boogy man of naruto, nobody likes him

He'll be back just like it says in the good book
    A pie in the sky?

good book cmon dude, get real

Do you guys realize how hard it is for sumone like orochimaru to fight someone that he's not trying to kill that means you cant really use any of your power jutsu's (itachi probly woulda beat him any way but sasuke definitely wouldnt have if oro didnt have a use for his body)
    PS. OROCHIMARU OWNS!!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by l_Bankai_l View Post
    Do you guys realize how hard it is for sumone like orochimaru to fight someone that he's not trying to kill that means you cant really use any of your power jutsu's (itachi probly woulda beat him any way but sasuke definitely wouldnt have if oro didnt have a use for his body)
    PS. OROCHIMARU OWNS!!
    YAY!

I seriously hope Oro will come back and be 2x as powerful, and at the last desperate minute J-Man shows up and they have a huge Sennin battle.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jk147 View Post
    I seriously hope Oro will come back and be 2x as powerful, and at the last desperate minute J-Man shows up and they have a huge Sennin battle.
    yes that`s what i was hoping for. at leats him being killed by someone as powerful as he is, insted of silly little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by ruiner-kun View Post
    good book cmon dude, get real
    I am real, thats why I posted it.

Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, Im still, Im still Shocky from the block
    A pie in the sky?