Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing NIN View Post
    Blah Blah BLAH!! guys, ORO isnt dead, hes probably going to take over kabutos body and be reborn or some weird shit. so chill i really think hes coming back. TO SCARE SASUKE SHITLESS!! WOOT

BUT, i dont think he was stonger than j'man,, no chance Jman was half useless in that fight lol all things he did were half assed

Nor he is stronger than itachi, itachi isnt just a genjustu master he is hailed for astounding taijutsu too. The MS just makes him PWN even harder
    Agree - Agree - NOT agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Itachi is coool and all but No way hes gonna beat ORO!!!!!!!!!

If Oro is back and Itachi beats Oro, Then i`ll personally create a way to the manga world and pown oro myself. Then I`ll Lick Itachi feet.

If not? `You all will know I was right, and I`m still gonna lick Itachi`s feet.

ps: not a fetish guys, ewwww.

wink*

*freakshow*
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i lol'd after i read this post.

back on topic:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

you call sasuke a coward but those two pages just disprove what you're saying. first of all orochimaru knew that sasuke would try to pull what he did on him and he took precautions by making the numbing poison. even after sasuke cut up orochimaru he said that he didn't expect it to be so easy meaning that he never underestimated orochimaru even though orochimaru was ill. how does that make sasuke a coward.

how do you know that pein is in a higher level than itachi. not too long ago we found out that madara/tobi is the true mastermind behind akatsuki and he was giving pein orders. before this we all thought tobi was an idiot. how do you know that itachi is under pein. he was trained by madara so chances are he's gotta have a special place in akatsuki.

from your post it seems like you view orochimaru and pein as equals. i said itachi is stronger than orochimaru because he pwned him in one sec. but your rebuttal is pein is stronger than itachi. that has absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking of earlier.
    first of all everyone knows Sasuke is lame ass, itachi wannabe, cowerd. he won with Oro becouse he was I`ll and If Oro knew, then how the hell can he sit back and expect Sasuke to come and pwn him? It does not make sense to me.

And ofcoures Pain is stronger, becouse he killed Jiraya.
    and he was acting like akatsuki boss like forever!!!
    and rinnegan is stronger then the sharingan. just wait and see.
    Last edited by Freakshow; 01-24-2008 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well, ok that Pein is stronger than Itachi, but I don't see Oro being stronger than him. C'mon, Itachi pwned him when he was like 11... Moreover, Oro himself says Itachi was stronger than him. You say at the time, but we don't know what Oro actually obtained after that, while we know that Itachi got MS, and that's quite an achieving in fights. Then, by the looks of it, we won't have a chance to see Oro vs Itachi again. May Oro come back, Itachi shalt have gone down. Probably.
    Then Kishi loves the mad Uchihas and we'll finally discover that sharingan is the topmost doujutsu, at least with MS. So to me there's no way Oro's better than Itachi.

I think Oro is actually alive and inside Sasukes body...

From the way I see it, the ritual took place, and Oro + Sasuke = One.
    Naruto 346 | Read naruto chapter 346 manga online

When Kabuto pretty close starts crying, he says that Oro is dead... then stops and knows it's not so.... and sasuke kinda finishes the line: I've taken over.

Or did I misunderstand something?

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    I think Oro is actually alive and inside Sasukes body...

From the way I see it, the ritual took place, and Oro + Sasuke = One.
    Naruto 346 | Read naruto chapter 346 manga online

When Kabuto pretty close starts crying, he says that Oro is dead... then stops and knows it's not so.... and sasuke kinda finishes the line: I've taken over.

Or did I misunderstand something?
    No, your right^^
    And hes gonna come back and make a big comeback! he has to!

Oro has also overtaken alot of other men / bodys. But that doesn't mean they are all alive and will come back ...
    J-Man isn't coming back and Oro won't too. We are not at DB where you can wish yourself back to life.. err same i said to Madara is Immortal thing... OK forget about it!

Maybe they are all coming back :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

Like its been said before, Oro blatently states. I will have to take sasukes body, I wanted Itachi but he is stronger than I. That settles that.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    first of all everyone knows Sasuke is lame ass, itachi wannabe, cowerd. he won with Oro becouse he was I`ll and If Oro knew, then how the hell can he sit back and expect Sasuke to come and pwn him? It does not make sense to me.

And ofcoures Pain is stronger, becouse he killed Jiraya.
    and he was acting like akatsuki boss like forever!!!
    and rinnegan is stronger then the sharingan. just wait and see.
    Spoiler!

note that orochimaru wasn't seating around waiting for sasuke to pwn him. he knew that sasuke might try to finish him off when he was weak so he made his blood a paralyzing poison in case such a situation came up. so what pein has a stronger dojutsu than itachi. the rinnegan is stronger than the sharingan but madara is still ordering pein's ass around.

another thing to be take into consideration is that only a few people know of the MS. remember fugaku(sasuke's dad) said that only a few people have awakened the MS. also there's no way the uchiha clan is just gonna go around telling everyone the secrets to their dojutsu so only a few people in the uchiha clan probably knew of the MS. i think the rinnegan is stronger than the regular sharingan but might not be stronger than the MS.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the rinnegan is stronger than the sharingan but madara is still ordering pein's ass around.
    This was said about a few times in different threads yet:
    Madara knows Peins secret. Pein acknowledged that J-Man would also beat him if he would have known his secret...
    So that Madara is ordering him around doesn't mean that his eyes are weaker!
    The Rinnegan is still THE EYE JUTSU! The gods eyes if i remember right..
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    This was said about a few times in different threads yet:
    Madara knows Peins secret. Pein acknowledged that J-Man would also beat him if he would have known his secret...
    So that Madara is ordering him around doesn't mean that his eyes are weaker!
    The Rinnegan is still THE EYE JUTSU! The gods eyes if i remember right..
    since you neglected the other half of my post i'll repost it here to answer this post.

another thing to be take into consideration is that only a few people know of the MS. remember fugaku(sasuke's dad) said that only a few people have awakened the MS. there's no way the uchiha clan is just gonna go around telling everyone the secrets to their dojutsu so only a few people in the uchiha clan probably knew of the MS. i think the rinnegan is stronger than the regular sharingan but might not be stronger than the MS.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

first of all i want this orochi dude to die... if he lives then Sasuke will be stuck. i mean everyone is trying to kill him or in case or Naruto and Sakura they r entering his bubble.
    Again plp look at the small detail. when jirayia, he was weak since Tsunade put something in his drink. as for Tsunade herself, she wasn't in the right state. as for Naruto he was too young back then. he couldn't even use resengan.
    plz orochi-dude- die!!!!
    Kabuto, he has no life!!!!