Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: Orochimaru!

  1. #11
    Regular Member red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    middle of nowhere
    Posts
    158
    the fight with tsunade and jiraiya, dont forget tsunade was already week(she fought Kabuto) and jiraiya was on drugs(made by tsunade) all three were handicap so it wasn't a full out fight.
    itachi was stronger than oro, he(oro) said him self that's why he couldn't take his body.
    jiraiya was stronger than itachi and kisame combine, they didn't want to fight him when they were looking for naruto, because it would be too dangerous
    i understand one thing, when the manga began oro was shown like the ultimated bad guy
    so i can understand why it sucks a little bit the way he died.
    Last edited by red; 01-23-2008 at 05:37 AM.

  2. #12
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Did you just DUH someone and misspell it.
    Eh, NO, are you blind? take another look. duh!


    kukuku
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    the fight with tsunade and jiraiya, dont forget tsunade was already week(she fought Kabuto) and jiraiya was on drugs(made by tsunade) all three were handicap so it wasn't a full out fight.
    itachi was stronger than oro, he(oro) said him self that's why he couldn't take his body.
    jiraiya was stronger than itachi and kisame combine, they didn't want to fight him when they were looking for naruto, because it would be too dangerous
    i understand one thing, when the manga began oro was shown like the ultimated bad guy
    so i can understand why it sucks a little bit the way he died.
    It was a almost fair fight. but when he cant use his jutsus, then what`s so dangerous?
    and think there were 2 sennins who were fighting him. 2!!! and kabuto were not able to take down naruto. he was just barfing around and then he got b**slapped with rasengan. any-who,

    yes Orochimaru said itachi was stronger-AT THE TIME. and he were not after killing him, I bet if you asked Oro if he could kill itachi, the unsure would have been. "YES" and of coures right after you would have ben snakefood.

    and I agree, like, first they made Orochimaru like a God, then what happens:S:S:S
    Last edited by Freakshow; 01-23-2008 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #13
    Initiate
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Eh, NO, are you blind? take another look. duh!


    kukuku
    ------------------------------------------

    It was a almost fair fight. but when he cant use his jutsus, then what`s so dangerous?
    and think there were 2 sennins who were fighting him. 2!!! and kabuto were not able to take down naruto. he was just barfing around and then he got b**slapped with rasengan. any-who,

    yes Orochimaru said itachi was stronger-AT THE TIME. and he were not after killing him, I bet if you asked Oro if he could kill itachi, the unsure would have been. "YES" and of coures right after you would have ben snakefood.

    and I agree, like, first they made Orochimaru like a God, then what happens:S:S:S
    Well it may have been "almost a fair fight", but Jiraiya at the time had trouble summoning Gamabunta - Orochimaru on the other hand summon Manda who was shown to be equivalent to the "2 sennins who who were fighting him"'s "boss" summons - when they finally got them out.

    Jiraiya could barely use his Jutsu usefully; And Orochimaru maintained his usual sneakiness with his odd techniques and inhuman body features.

    As for Orochimaru and Itachi...he was "stronger - AT THE TIME", yes, but be reasonable, is there any proof Orochimaru got any better? Besides getting say...equaled by the 3rd (AND he was using cheap techniques), bashed by Tsunade, I'd say dominated by 4 Tails Naruto and then put out of action by Sasuke (I am not convinced he's gone completely), we haven't seen Orochimaru use any new found strength and dominate any tough Ninja.

    It's just the truth...there's as much evidence to say that Orochimaru has gotten stronger as there is to say Itachi has...

  4. #14
    TreeHouseNinja lupo_moua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Country of Hidden Mist
    Posts
    311
    well, interesting thread
    i just think orochimaru didnt want to damage the container he was supposely going to get into. like itachi and sasukes so there for didnt wanna go all out and use forbidden techquies. i think when he said stronger at them time( beening that he only have one hand left) meaning his genjutsu, not ninja skills all together. ninja skills all together i think orochimaru would pwn with his forbidden jutsu.
    also erosennen didnt want to kill orochimaru because the had "ties", so y go all out only when your trying to protect him??
    as for the legendary 3 sennins fighting, all BUT orochimaru was at a handicapp.. before you type mroe non sense listen up. agree that orochimaru couldnt use his hands..but the fact that he was in someone esle's body, that chick(or i think its a chick), if i remember correctly that chick had incredible healing factor.and besides the fact he uses drug to heal himself... Tsunade had her power's cut off by kabuto, which she didnt heal so she couldnt use all her powers to bash orochimaru. erosennin couldnt mold chakara correctly, which is the base for everything in ninja fights...moveing faster, ninjajutsus, taijutsu... so to put, orochimaru was less handicapp then Tsunade and erosennin.
    also, the third is a BEAST, dont put my nigga down like that, he just didnt want to kill orochimaru, even in his last fight agianst him...

  5. #15
    Genin Mymph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hidden Mist Village
    Posts
    15

    .

    No way Itachi would die by Orochimaru's hands as he is Madara's aprentice... Itachi is too powerfull with his Sharingan and even if Orochimaru got close to killing Itachi, Madara would step in because of his need for Itachi's Mangekyu. It is possible that Orochimaru may come back, he is one hell of a evil genius but that is going to be after the Akatsuki story line if ever.
    But I guess I understand your point of view where you say he died in a humilliating manner for such a evil genius but as he is evil you cant expect him to have a death compaired to Jiraiya's...
    Kishi has his reasons, I for one didn't like the killing off of Asuma in such a way but it was neccesary for Shikamaru to grow.
    Orochimaru was killed off in that humiliating way in my opinion to show that he was such a great shinobi that he only died when in a weak state. So be happy he wasnt killed by Sakura like Sasori was xD Getting beat by a young kid and your grandma isnt exactly the best way to go down !! XD

  6. #16
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymph View Post
    No way Itachi would die by Orochimaru's hands as he is Madara's aprentice... Itachi is too powerfull with his Sharingan and even if Orochimaru got close to killing Itachi, Madara would step in because of his need for Itachi's Mangekyu. It is possible that Orochimaru may come back, he is one hell of a evil genius but that is going to be after the Akatsuki story line if ever.
    But I guess I understand your point of view where you say he died in a humilliating manner for such a evil genius but as he is evil you cant expect him to have a death compaired to Jiraiya's...
    Kishi has his reasons, I for one didn't like the killing off of Asuma in such a way but it was neccesary for Shikamaru to grow.
    Orochimaru was killed off in that humiliating way in my opinion to show that he was such a great shinobi that he only died when in a weak state. So be happy he wasnt killed by Sakura like Sasori was xD Getting beat by a young kid and your grandma isnt exactly the best way to go down !! XD
    Finaly I agree with you that orochimaru died in such humilliation, and Kishi desided to betray him, just so sasuke would go after Itachi. But The part were you say Itachi is way stronger is ALL WRONG! in my opinion, Orochimaru is a legendary sannin, If he can pawn Jiraya and summon dead hokages,then he is power full enough to take down severell members in akatsuki. And I dont understand what`s so powerfull withthe sharingan.

  7. #17
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Finaly I agree with you that orochimaru died in such humilliation, and Kishi desided to betray him, just so sasuke would go after Itachi. But The part were you say Itachi is way stronger is ALL WRONG! in my opinion, Orochimaru is a legendary sannin, If he can pawn Jiraya and summon dead hokages,then he is power full enough to take down severell members in akatsuki. And I dont understand what`s so powerfull withthe sharingan.
    if orochimaru was stronger than itachi then why did he want him as a vessel. how can you say that itachi is weaker than orochimaru. itachi was trained by madara a guy who's the leader of a group of s-class shinobi. do you think the leader of an s-class shinobi would be weak. jiraiya said it himself good teachers train good students. since madara trained itachi then itachi's gotta be hella strong. lemme ask you this question. let's say itachi just busts out his MS on orochimaru do you think orochimaru would last a second. sasuke said it himself anyone who's considered a genius to the ordinary people is a nobody in front of the uchiha name.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  8. #18
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    if orochimaru was stronger than itachi then why did he want him as a vessel. how can you say that itachi is weaker than orochimaru. itachi was trained by madara a guy who's the leader of a group of s-class shinobi. do you think the leader of an s-class shinobi would be weak. jiraiya said it himself good teachers train good students. since madara trained itachi then itachi's gotta be hella strong. lemme ask you this question. let's say itachi just busts out his MS on orochimaru do you think orochimaru would last a second. sasuke said it himself anyone who's considered a genius to the ordinary people is a nobody in front of the uchiha name.
    your just protecting Itachi becouse he is uchiha and they all are so cocky and every clan would see the selv more special then others. "a genius to the ordinary people is a nobody in front of the uchiha name" That`s what sasuke said. And if I remember right he said "Orochimaru, I`m more stronger then you" And Oro was I`ll at the time, wich makes Sasuke a cowerd. He attacks I`ll people and take all the credit. Anywho, If itachi is all that powerful, then why is Pain on more higher level? And soon he will get powned by eather sasuke or someone els.

  9. #19
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    your just protecting Itachi becouse he is uchiha and they all are so cocky and every clan would see the selv more special then others. "a genius to the ordinary people is a nobody in front of the uchiha name" That`s what sasuke said. And if I remember right he said "Orochimaru, I`m more stronger then you" And Oro was I`ll at the time, wich makes Sasuke a cowerd. He attacks I`ll people and take all the credit. Anywho, If itachi is all that powerful, then why is Pain on more higher level? And soon he will get powned by eather sasuke or someone els.
    i lol'd after i read this post.

    back on topic:

    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!


    you call sasuke a coward but those two pages just disprove what you're saying. first of all orochimaru knew that sasuke would try to pull what he did on him and he took precautions by making the numbing poison. even after sasuke cut up orochimaru he said that he didn't expect it to be so easy meaning that he never underestimated orochimaru even though orochimaru was ill. how does that make sasuke a coward.

    how do you know that pein is in a higher level than itachi. not too long ago we found out that madara/tobi is the true mastermind behind akatsuki and he was giving pein orders. before this we all thought tobi was an idiot. how do you know that itachi is under pein. he was trained by madara so chances are he's gotta have a special place in akatsuki.

    from your post it seems like you view orochimaru and pein as equals. i said itachi is stronger than orochimaru because he pwned him in one sec. but your rebuttal is pein is stronger than itachi. that has absolutely nothing to do with what we were talking of earlier.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  10. #20
    Blah Blah BLAH!! guys, ORO isnt dead, hes probably going to take over kabutos body and be reborn or some weird shit. so chill i really think hes coming back. TO SCARE SASUKE SHITLESS!! WOOT

    BUT, i dont think he was stonger than j'man,, no chance Jman was half useless in that fight lol all things he did were half assed

    Nor he is stronger than itachi, itachi isnt just a genjustu master he is hailed for astounding taijutsu too. The MS just makes him PWN even harder

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •