View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

11 78.57%
  • l4l Great

3 21.43%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 497 Discussion / 498 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/497 it's out

Added a poll for the thread ~ Jaiden
    Last edited by Jaiden; 06-20-2012 at 11:56 AM.

Shunsui always seems to attract the gun wielders doesn't he?
    Last edited by aggeroff; 06-20-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I guess the reason they cant steal Ichigo's bankai is because of the fusion thing he did with his Zanpaktou.

oh well SoS Ichigo lol

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Lol mayuri pointed it out himself and shinji.... dumbasses and idiots they were too rash..... kyoraku lost an eye this fast!? the old guy has a colt 45 WWII issue lols... the old guy seems strong to me very strong.... stark wasn't able to injure kyoraku that fast(maybe because he wasn't serious) but this old guy blew his eye off!!! ooo the gore! and someone like kyoraku gave the same statement byakuya did... they can't win without bankai against such powerful quincies and whether someone activates now or later remains the same...someone would be sacrificed.....

Judging by byakuya's statement to renji not to release bankai means that the guincy "MAYBE", note: maybe able to steal more than 1 bankai which would give the shinigamis major disadvantage..... except kenpachi.... Well i like the panic faces of the shinigami's... they're in panic mode this time

One question though do they have their shikai? i know the form of their sword and some of them is in shikai.... but judging by hitsugaya screaming hyorimaru and no answer or ice coming out... could mean that they don't have it anymore... the abilities of the zanpaktou....well i'll just wait for the next chapters...

One more question....Is that Vollstandig? the old guy used!.... if true this guy can turn it on and off just like that.... shunsui's words that without bankai they can't defeat these goons might not be an understatement

Funny how their swords, even thought stolen, magically appeared back in a reverted state in their hands, just how does that work ? Unless only Byakuya picked a new sword from the ground, since the other's (Dogi's and White's ) were quite separated from the beginning.

So, his eyeball blocked a shot to the brain ?

So, their angel forms have different names ?

Ok, first of all this is pure awesomeness:
    Spoiler!

Damn, Kyoraku got shot in the eye from point blank.

Looks like it's going to switch back to Ichigo, I hope his done fighting Opie.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Ok, first of all this is pure awesomeness:
    Spoiler!
    Indeed, it's even symbolic (or at least I see it that way ;P). On his left side, the hollowified Shinigami, on his right side, a shinigamized Hollow and in the middle he, the Destroyer of both, quite a team .

Looks like Grimaniel (Grim Angel ?) is a One-Shot boost in the form of Quincy Complete Angel state, probably for blitzkrieg tactics and surprising your enemy.

Now, the most important question is, have Urahara already fulfilled his promise of removing hollowification from Vizards ?

The Quincy might just end up in the prison to search for new comrades, to only be one-shotted by Aizen .

Theoretically, absorbing kidou should be easy for Quincy, so really, they don't stand a chance, especially since they can absorb Vizards/Hollows/Arrancars as well...

I still wonder, why they didn't attack when Ichigo didn't have his powers, when he is one of the 5 mayor treats to them ? Or even better, utilize Fullbringers rebellion and attack when 1/4 of their power is busy taking humans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

I still wonder, why they didn't attack when Ichigo didn't have his powers, when he is one of the 5 mayor treats to them ? Or even better, utilize Fullbringers rebellion and attack when 1/4 of their power is busy taking humans out.
    The characterize him as a special war potential/special weapon..... they must need his power or something..... maybe buckbeard ordered opie to push him to his limits to acquire something of him.... well that is when we know who are the other 4 are

This chap totally makes those captains who used their bankais a bunch of dumbasses. I kinda expect if from Hitsugaya and Dog face but even Byakuya? Can easily use Tentei Kuura, but uses bankai first, smh.

Anyway, great chap but I wanted more. I expect for Mayuri to excel on this fight and Shunsui will probably be forced to a "real" fight this time.

sig made by me

Damn Shunsui got shot in the eye!

Wait do they even know that Ichigo is in HM at the moment? Calling Karakura town and getting no answer is going to be hilarious.

Great chapter still.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,