View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

11 78.57%
  • l4l Great

3 21.43%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Here I thought Kyoraku was the strongest. Seeing the Captains in so much trouble without the quincy being serious, can only mean that we'll see Urahara/Ishin fight this time. So the guy who 1 shot Kira was Buckbeard after all?
    Damn Espadas were weak as f*ck.

Panic everywhere!

I wonder how many of them would be alive after all of this.

I expect the former vizards to put in work with their masks, at least they have some form of power up.

Kenpachi should be a beast here, he doesn't have a bankai and is one of the strongest captains, unless the leader of the quincy takes him out, he should be able to get the upper hand.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Seems kubo got tired of the limb fetishes, now he decides to remove an eye! nice

The KFC old guy doesn't speak much. He is much more serious compared to starkk and to think he can activate Vollsandig like that and then deactivate it. Man kyoraku is indeed in trouble

Mangastreams release: http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/34765801/1

Didn't notice it until now but Matsumoto cut her hair. Still seeing the captains having there biggest advantage get taking away from them you want to see what they can do without it. Right now though not so much.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Woah damn shunsui losing an eye? Thats just...wow. The quincies really r getting it on man. Can see how SS is gonna get out of this one if even old man yama seems to be losing his cool. N ichigo can't be the only dude to fight these guys off man. Wonder who is gonna bail them out. Where's Aizen when u need him haha!!!

Initiate
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    From the looks of that spoiler picture... I highly believe that the hooded "sternritter" is grimjow.... He must have gotten a powerboost and somehow aquired Quincy powers or just wanted revenge on the shinigami but xhit he looks cool!
    I don't believe shunsui got his eye blown out...just momentary blind..
    Silly young captains...

Do you guys think that if most of the current captains lose the fight and soul society's gonna be destroyed with no hopes at all....will they make a deal with aizen? His freedom in exchange for help against the quincies?

Initiate
    Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DizZ View Post
    From the looks of that spoiler picture... I highly believe that the hooded "sternritter" is grimjow.... He must have gotten a powerboost and somehow aquired Quincy powers or just wanted revenge on the shinigami but xhit he looks cool!
    I don't believe shunsui got his eye blown out...just momentary blind..
    Silly young captains...
    Ooo xhit I just realized the hooded grimjow is not the same hooded Quincy because that Quincy had a scar on his lip.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Ok, first of all this is pure awesomeness:
    Spoiler!
    Indeed, it's even symbolic (or at least I see it that way ;P). On his left side, the hollowified Shinigami, on his right side, a shinigamized Hollow and in the middle he, the Destroyer of both, quite a team .

Looks like Grimaniel (Grim Angel ?) is a One-Shot boost in the form of Quincy Complete Angel state, probably for blitzkrieg tactics and surprising your enemy.

Now, the most important question is, have Urahara already fulfilled his promise of removing hollowification from Vizards ?

The Quincy might just end up in the prison to search for new comrades, to only be one-shotted by Aizen .

Theoretically, absorbing kidou should be easy for Quincy, so really, they don't stand a chance, especially since they can absorb Vizards/Hollows/Arrancars as well...

I still wonder, why they didn't attack when Ichigo didn't have his powers, when he is one of the 5 mayor treats to them ? Or even better, utilize Fullbringers rebellion and attack when 1/4 of their power is busy taking humans out.