Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

D.Gray-man Allen, the next general?

They have talked about Allen breaking the limit before and going over 100% syncro. They have referred to this as a passing point required to be a general. It also does not seem to happen that often. If they clear his name, or something similar, does anyone else think that he might replace Kevin Yeegar as a general.

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Yeah, it should happen! Haha.. Anyway, they need more exorcists and generals to look for and train exorcists... Ever notice how exorcists trained by generals are so much stronger than those trained in HQ? *coughAllencoughKandacough*

If Allen's name is cleared, they'll definitely have to make him a general.. But they'll have to give him general training first... Or will they just tell him what he's supposed to do and send him on his way to find exorcists...? How many exorcists the Order has has actually broken the critical point, anyway?!

There's one problem. Malcolm is there...and Allen is supervised. Making him a General now is contradicting to what Malcolm now just managed to make everyone believe: That Allen might become a villain.

Technically Allen is and will be announced as a General.

Well I said after his name his cleared. Obviously he can't right now.

Dragon Slayer
    D.Gray-man 144 | Read d.gray-man chapter 144 manga online

Cross said we're both criticals now, that means Cross has also the synchro above 100%.
    And I think there is no more criticals than them.
    If the synchro above 100% would be needed to become general, then Cross would rather say something like He's also critical now or He's also general level now.

Anyway, I believe that only Allen and his master are criticals, but it's just my opinion.

...I believe that 'critical' means that he's above synchro rate 100%....or did I misunderstand this?

D.Gray-man

No, you're right. Getting a synchro over 100% is kinda like "breaking the limit" and causing them to become "critical".

But even if Allen has a synchro rate over 100% I don't think he will beacome a General straight away. First he has to "clear" his name, but as rouvelier thinks he has some connection to the 14th, a noah, which he apparently has, I don't think the order(higher ups or whatever you call it) want's Allen to be a general. He were, after all, almost tried for heresy.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

I don't know seeng him apperently destroy the akuma egg and kill all does 2, 3 and now 4 level akuma's I don't think making him look like a traitor will be easy now.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Dragon Slayer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinny View Post
    I don't think the order(higher ups or whatever you call it) want's Allen to be a general. He were, after all, almost tried for heresy.
    IMO higher ups logic is just stupid - they think Allen is a heretic just because the person who was like Allen's father was the Noah.
    Why they don't see that heretic owner of Innocence becomes the Fallen One?
    Allen's not the Fallen One, so he can't be heretic.

D.Gray-man

I don't think that Rouvelier has that kind of conscience, I mean, remember when he said "the unknown noah. When we catch that peson, what will we turn him into?" with a creepy smile and I don't think he meant a general.

The unknown Noah oviously refers to the 14th, so therefore Allen, who has some connetction to him.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Sirius View Post
    IMO higher ups logic is just stupid - they think Allen is a heretic just because the person who was like Allen's father was the Noah.
    Why they don't see that heretic owner of Innocence becomes the Fallen One?
    Allen's not the Fallen One, so he can't be heretic.
    I know that, but that's what he said.
    Last edited by Trinny; 01-29-2008 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/