4 17.39%
  • |3| Average

2 8.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.35%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Does anyone else wonder if the Uchiha were just born with easier eyes to pluck out? Shisui pulled his out with the quickness and acted like it was no big deal.

Also I have say this was a pretty touching chapter. I think their father understood what he was doing was wrong and took what was coming to him like a real man (same with his wife). It was nice to hear his parents talk about how they still loved Itachi even with what he was doing, and how they knew he was going to live in pain. Plus it was nice seeing them acknowledge Sasuke since in pretty much all the flashbacks all they did was care about Itachi.

If you ask me, this chapter was only meant to pave the way for Naruto to change Sasuke's heart. To show that even though you can do unforgivable acts, the people that love you will always forgive you and continue to love you.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Finally the truth.... yay thanks Kishi

I think the chapter was amazing..... i don't know why people still thought there could be any different when Kishi has been hinting for several chapters now that Itachi did killed the clan.... however if complains are about action related to Tobi, Madara that is another thing.... still i think that action could have ruined this chapter...!! Come on guys it was Itachi's sendoff and his last words from brother to brother quiet frankly Tobi had no business in it.

It was good to see the chains of Shishui dieing, 3rd asking for time, Danzo enforcing, Itachi meeting Tobi/Madara and finally Itachi killing his parents. I always wondered how could Itachi had summoned up so much power to run sword through his own parents, this justified it. I think his father's last words would have given him power to live and plan for so many years beyond for Sasuke. Turns out Fugaku was a good guy deep within just pushed hard by the fate of his clan.

The last page was simply out of the world, i mean now that i think about it his head pokes were always a sign to keep Sasuke away but in the end only a hug could have made up for all this

ITACHI you are great man I will always miss this guy no matter what happens

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Also lol at the Raikages "Shut up Mizukage"

That's kishi for you always teaching women their proper place in his manga!
    When Raikage said that it immediately reminded of

I always hated Danzou, And now I know I was correct to have hated him. Is there anyone left who still wants to defend that Ugly Cockroach?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Couple of things:

1. The 3rd Hokage and his advisers apparently didn't know about Danzou having Itachi kill the Uchiha before it happened. If you get down to it, everything that happened to the Uchiha was the fault of the Uchiha and Danzou. Which means, Sasuke has actually already had his revenge. It's just too bad that Sasuke probably won't see it that way.

2. It looks to me like the Uchiha, or at least Itachi's father, knew that Itachi was a double agent, and both sides gave him the choice of who he would aid.

Honestly, whether you're happy or not with this chapter, at least we got some of the past sorted out regarding the Uchiha massacre.

EDIT: 3. I just noticed, it looks like Itachi's eye didn't return to normal after sacrificing it for the Izanami jutsu, so there are apparently some things the Edo Tensei jutsu can't regenerate.
    Last edited by Temperjoke; 06-20-2012 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Cheesy yet splendid chapter.

Now I can rest having to not see Itachi in a long while.
    Yup just wait until someone (probably Sasuke) have a flashback of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Does anyone else wonder if the Uchiha were just born with easier eyes to pluck out?
    lol! Seems like it doesn't it. Its probably written in small print somewhere on an Uchiha scroll.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    Does anyone else wonder if the Uchiha were just born with easier eyes to pluck out? Shisui pulled his out with the quickness and acted like it was no big deal.
    I know, right?! They're like freaking potato heads. "Here, pluck out this eye and put it in your socket!" Hell, why was Rin even necessary when Kakashi needed his transplant?

It was good to see that Itachi's parents weren't so...slack, that he was able to sneak up on them and kill them, but rather they allowed him to do it. Yeah, not a lot of new information revealed, but the chapter was meant to give Itachi one final moment of shine, and it did that admirably, so I'm cool.

Also, how awesome was it seeing Naruto, beaten up and bleeding, threaten Tobi with one of those cliche villain "Where are you looking? Your opponent is me" lines.

This war's pretty much wrapped up. This will go on record as the quickest Great Ninja War in great ninja war history!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Remarkably calm

Don't you find it strange, too, that Madara doesn't seem shocked at all? The only thing that can prevent him from being the most powerful entity in Narutoverse is just happening, and all he says is: "Oh, that's weird. Seems the jutsu doesn't work properly. Never mind. Things happen."

To our knowledge, this jutsu is the only way to bring him back. Nagato won't be able to, and Tobi doesn't seem to be willing to.

How did Danzou do it?

Does anyone have a good explanation how Danzou managed to plug out Shisui's eye? Shisui had the Mangekyou Sharingan, and he was an Uchiha, for god's sake. And since all this happened before the Uchiha massacre, Danzou didn't have the Sharingan. We can assume that it wasn't Genjutsu that took Shisui out, for Genjutsu hardly works on a Sharingan user. Taking one's eye out in battle seems weird to me, as does the idea that Danzou has a technique up his sleeve he didn't show during the fight against Sasuke. It's theoretically possible, but I don't think so. The only realistic option is poison.

I guess we just have to accept the fact that he somehow made it.

Did anyone discuss why Itachi never implanted himself Shisui's eye? One EMS and one MS might have been a bit weird, but it's still better than turning blind on both eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    This war's pretty much wrapped up. This will go on record as the quickest Great Ninja War in great ninja war history!

Nooooooooo! That was only Round 1, Sirxxx. The Kages know they dodged a big fat bullet, coutessy of Itachi (and Sasuke, whether they like it or not).

Anyway from here on, the whole focus of this war will be to try and prevent Madara from coming back (again), Kind of like VOLDERMOT in HP.

For me, I'd like to see an interlude, a pause in the fighting where both sides regroup and recoup, preparing for the Second round of the Three Round Death Match.

Round 1...A taste of things to come. Madara, a Nightmare from beyond the grave.

Round 2....Naruto vs Sasuke, the second coming of Hashirama vs Madara

Round 3....The final Battle as Madara comes back from the dead...again!

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Does anyone have a good explanation how Danzou managed to plug out Shisui's eye? Shisui had the Mangekyou Sharingan, and he was an Uchiha, for god's sake. And since all this happened before the Uchiha massacre, Danzou didn't have the Sharingan. We can assume that it wasn't Genjutsu that took Shisui out, for Genjutsu hardly works on a Sharingan user. Taking one's eye out in battle seems weird to me, as does the idea that Danzou has a technique up his sleeve he didn't show during the fight against Sasuke. It's theoretically possible, but I don't think so. The only realistic option is poison.

I guess we just have to accept the fact that he somehow made it.

Did anyone discuss why Itachi never implanted himself Shisui's eye? One EMS and one MS might have been a bit weird, but it's still better than turning blind on both eyes.
    Danzou has that Curse Mark he put on Sasuke. That could have immobilized Shisui while a root member got him from behind. Let's face it Danzou and Root had some pretty crazy jutsus themselves, plus it was one Uchiha against many ANBU

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Don't you find it strange, too, that Madara doesn't seem shocked at all? The only thing that can prevent him from being the most powerful entity in Narutoverse is just happening, and all he says is: "Oh, that's weird. Seems the jutsu doesn't work properly. Never mind. Things happen."

To our knowledge, this jutsu is the only way to bring him back. Nagato won't be able to, and Tobi doesn't seem to be willing to.
    Tobi had his own plan for completing the Moon's Eye Plan without Kabuto's Edo Tensei. I am quite sure that when he's ready he'll be able to bring Madara back, Assuming that he wants to bring him back.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-20-2012 at 03:09 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !