• |3| Average

2 8.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.35%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Also lol at the Raikages "Shut up Mizukage"

That's kishi for you always teaching women their proper place in his manga!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I have to say I am majorly disappointed by this. I have been waiting for a flashback of what truly happened the night of the massacre for a long time and this to me was completely insufficient. Kishimoto spent so long on other flashbacks that were fairly minor, I always hoped he would do this one more justice. We really weren't shown anything that couldn't have been inferred by previous chapters, there was almost no new information and the whole thing seemed very simplistic and toned down. I wanted to see something to compare with the brilliant flashback of Sasuke's that took place during the fight at the Valley of the End. This flashback only really served to confirm things that we had already been told, it didn't shed any light on the details of the event or the specifics of Itachi's arrangement with Madara. The explanation for how Itachi discovered Madara was very vague and Itachi's whole shown in about as boring a way as it possibly could have been. I wanted to see a flashback that really fleshed the events out and showed the depth of the situation. To me this chapter wasn't satisfying at all.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    I have to say I am majorly disappointed by this. I have been waiting for a flashback of what truly happened the night of the massacre for a long time and this to me was completely insufficient. Kishimoto spent so long on other flashbacks that were fairly minor, I always hoped he would do this one more justice. We really weren't shown anything that couldn't have been inferred by previous chapters, there was almost no new information and the whole thing seemed very simplistic and toned down. I wanted to see something to compare with the brilliant flashback of Sasuke's that took place during the fight at the Valley of the End. This flashback only really served to confirm things that we had already been told, it didn't shed any light on the details of the event or the specifics of Itachi's arrangement with Madara. The explanation for how Itachi discovered Madara was very vague and Itachi's whole shown in about as boring a way as it possibly could have been. I wanted to see a flashback that really fleshed the events out and showed the depth of the situation. To me this chapter wasn't satisfying at all.
    Agreed, some panels were just remakes with just new words to color the same known thing (discovering madara/Tobi worst offense) and now we have more relevant questions raised. Did danzou send any root ninjas to participate as was implied (mangastream at least) because it so that's HUGE!

Also, I wonder if masked man lost his other eye using izanagi/izanami powers manipulating uchiha from earlier generation or itachi's dad specifically. Itachi, shisiui,obito examples of good guys so i wonder where the others were if not outright manipulation. No wonder the in fighting lead to techniques, powerful techniques, to be used on their own clanmates (izanami).

I agree about it being boring and toned down. However, now we can finally move away from Itachi, so I have no regrets. Besides, after all of us debated the forehead poke (and the likelihood of Genjutsu), did any of us actually expect it to end with a hug and a head-bump?

So will Sasuke continue with his mission with revenge.....What am I saying of course he will.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Now that Sasuke knows the whole story, he can flashback, to a flashback whenever the time calls for it, which will be at the climax of his next battle.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Love ... Cheesy but nice chap!

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Now that Sasuke knows the whole story, he can flashback, to a flashback whenever the time calls for it, which will be at the climax of his next battle.
    Sasuke just learned flashback no jutsu. Damn, his fight with Naruto would be full of it.

sig made by me

Cheesy yet splendid chapter.

Now I can rest having to not see Itachi in a long while.

I have to say I am majorly disappointed by this. I have been waiting for a flashback of what truly happened the night of the massacre for a long time and this to me was completely insufficient.
    I second this. Boring flashback with nothing new. For a 2week wait, it really is disappointing.
    If you do a flashback atleast do a good one, like showing how godly Madara/Hashirama's battle was.

Speaking of which, I wonder if Madara will revive himself (e.g Rinne tensei) in time..we're running out of villains in narutoverse.