• |3| Average

2 8.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.35%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Tobi probably could take on Naruto and Bee at this point, but I doubt he will. He's always planned for Sasuke to be the one to actually capture Naruto. If Tobi doesn't immediately retreat to deal with Kabuto / Sasuke / Madara (take your pick, they're all high-priority items for him), I'm guessing at the most Tobi will capture Killer Bee. Naruto is exhausted, Bee is injured, and reinforcements are about to show up. If Bee becomes too tired to use his Bijuu Mode, or Tobi decides to go all-out, I think we may finally see Bee get captured.

I remember when the Jinchuuriki vs. Jinchuuriki fight started, I thought it seemed like a send-off for Bee, and I was surprised when it ended up focusing on Naruto... and now that Naruto has mastered his Bijuu, he no longer needs Bee's guidance / protection, and Bee is the last person acting as a sensei to Naruto. Naruto has set himself up in this fight as a "Bijuu Messiah"... is there still room for a second Jinchuuriki when Naruto has just been entrusted with all their names or w/e? There's also been some major foreshadowing that Bee will sacrifice himself for Naruto, with both Itachi and Iruka entrusting Naruto's life to Bee.

There may be no reason for Bee to actually die, but it's been hinted at. Kabuto noted as much when he said that, as Tobi had the Kyuubi chakra from the KinGin bros, but only a droplet of the Hachibi chakra via a tentacle, Tobi was probably in a hurry to capture Bee. I think that's the only reason why Tobi showed himself in battle this early.
    You are correct that Naruto has finally come to his own, and needs no more tutelage. The reason I doubt that Tobi would/ could take Naruto's group on is that he'd have to do something really fast since the advantage will go to Naruto's group as the fight drags on. I suppose Tobi could drag Bee into his dimension, but Killerbee could be too much to handle if Tobi has no way of actually immobilizing him. And, if Bee gets Samaheda back, he could recover from his injuries very quickly.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's difficult to see a good convincing plot scenario for the Bee-Napping to happen while Naruto and Kakashi are backing him up, and reinforcements are on the way.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    You are correct that Naruto has finally come to his own, and needs no more tutelage. The reason I doubt that Tobi would/ could take Naruto's group on is that he'd have to do something really fast since the advantage will go to Naruto's group as the fight drags on. I suppose Tobi could drag Bee into his dimension, but Killerbee could be too much to handle if Tobi has no way of actually immobilizing him. And, if Bee gets Samaheda back, he could recover from his injuries very quickly.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's difficult to see a good convincing plot scenario for the Bee-Napping to happen while Naruto and Kakashi are backing him up, and reinforcements are on the way.
    Well, the major variable is whether or not Tobi has access to all of the Path abilities Nagato had... if he's able to use Shinrai Tensei / Bansho Tennin, it could be pretty easy for him to create an opening to separate Bee from the others, warp to him, or simply Pull Bee to him and use his Eye Capture powers to warp Bee away. Tobi can win the fight with a single touch.

I agree that would rely on Naruto/Kakashi/Guy being batted away like flies by Shinrai Tensei (i.e, not being very good/convincing), but they do all seem pretty worn-out. I'm fully expecting Tobi to withdraw shortly to avoid further fighting, but he may decide to get what he came for (the Hachibi) first. Again, matters with Kabuto/Sasuke/Madara are far more important to Tobi, but he might decide to get his hands a little dirty and actually do some fighting against Naruto's group. Personally, I'd like to see him actually fight a bit, because it would create an opportunity for Naruto to make good on his promise to "rip that mask right off (Tobi's) face!" from the start of their fight. After all the build-up surrounding this battle, it'd be a shame of Tobi continued to be a mystery, even after Madara has been revealed and had so much screen time.

Also, if Bee is captured, Tobi can also retrieve the Samehada from the battlefield (if he hasn't already) for Suigetsu. Since Sasuke's probably going to rendezvous with his old pals right after the Kabuto fight (and also receive a visit from Tobi), it'd make sense that Tobi could present them with that sword. I'm not sure if/how/why Suigetsu (or his stupid dream to revive the Seven Swordsmen) is still relevant to the plot, but he IS going to be back in the game, so he needs a blade, and there was a bit of foreshadowing that he would surpass Kisame or inherit that Samehada.

I like Bee, I don't want him to die as a character... however, every heroic shinobi in this series seems to get a sacrificial death, and it'd build more tension in favor of the Moon's Eye Plan, and also make things a little more desperate for Naruto / the Allied Forces. If Bee is still alive, then Naruto vs. Sasuke (the battle to capture the Kyuubi) isn't nearly as dramatic, and there would have to be a plausible scenario where Bee is unable to continue protecting Naruto.

well, it all comes down to where kishi wants the manga to go, if kishi wants the juubi to be resurrected then its kinda needed that bee will die somehow and the 8-tailed will get extracted, this scenario would open up the possibility that the juubi will get reborn and prolly more importantly, the rebirth of the original SO6P assuming naruto geats it sealed inside him and he develops the rinnegan(giving us some in depth info on minato and his clan and maybe the uzumaki clans relationship with the senju and the SO6P), if this doesnt happen then the juubi wont be reborn and it will just be a legend.

i like bee as a character but at the same time i feel that naruto needs to evolve to the point where he becomes the SO6P reborn and the surpasses him, and he can only do that, in terms of power, by getting the juubi but at the same time naruto's powers comes from his charisma, conviction and determination and in that way he has surpassed the SO6P, i think it is a slippery slope, bcoz what will be best for naruto is relative as we all have something that we want to happen to naruto but those things might have consequences, like bee's possible death, so you are kinda in a situation where you are damned if you do, and damned if you dont.