• |3| Average

2 8.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.35%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    This chapter to me confirms that Danzou was definitely an asshole. Mostly because when Itachi recalls Shisui telling him that Danzou stole his eye for using kotoamatsukami to stop the coup, my interpretation of that is Shisui tried to use it on his fellow Uchiha seeing as they were the instigators whose minds needed to be changed. Danzou obviously wanted the coup to continue so that someone else could kill the Uchiha making all those sharingan so much easier to get his grubby hands on. This flashback didn't detail why the Uchiha felt an unquenchable desire to overthrow the leaf, which of course isn't something Itachi wouldn't have been privy to, but such an act of treason isn't just plotted on a whim. I really hope Kishi reveals more of why they went from turning their backs on Madara and embracing the Leaf and Hashirama to eventually turning their backs on the Leaf. It has to be more than just being dissatisfied with being the cops and being suspected of being behind the Kyuubi attack.

My belief is that just as shisui tried to use his power to stop the coup, an Uchiha used his or her power to manipulate the clan and push them to start a rebellion. I believe it was Madara or Tobi. Think about it, in this chapter's flashback the masked man admitted carrying a grudge againts BOTH uchiha clan and leaf village. It's the perfect seed motivation for the scheme
    The flashback said that if uchiha rebel, leaf will be in civil war and other nations/villages will pounce and strike; that's how a much greater war begins, a ninja world war. A ninja world war means likely use of bijuu. Masked man needs bijuu for moon's eye plan and he can maneuver in and out of the difficulties and intricacies with ease all the while picking the fruit of his labor with ease throughout the chaos and desperation of the ninja world.

I don't see any reason for the uchiha to stage a coup on their own volition given the third describing them as comrades; that's a will of fire style bond not easily broken unless a shisui level technique was used to instigate everything either generations before or what is more likely, just immediately
    Prior to itachi's first discovery of the masked man. Uchiha are smart, no way the whole clan would sign onto a coup against their comrades.

It's also no coincidence that the only uchiha NOT agreeing with or participating in the coup are the strongest and most insightful. The only ones amazing enough to resist or go unaffected by masked man's manipulative jutsu/tech. I believe MS saved them. More on that later.

Ya, uchiha rebellion was a setup and i don't see evidence to show otherwise. The fact that a lone shisui was confident his sharingan could end a clanwide act of severe scale suggests a similarly powerful sharingan could have been used to move the entire clan onto a determined path.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post

I don't see any reason for the uchiha to stage a coup on their own volition given the third describing them as comrades; that's a will of fire style bond not easily broken unless a shisui level technique was used to instigate everything either generations before or what is more likely, just immediately
    Prior to itachi's first discovery of the masked man. Uchiha are smart, no way the whole clan would sign onto a coup against their comrades.
    Refer back to the conversation between Tobi and Sasuke, he explains all this. The Uchiha were separated from the rest of the village and put under observation because the elders feared that they were becoming a danger to the village. After Kyuubi was used to attack the village, which resulted in the death of the 4th Hokage. The Uchiha were suspected to have been the ones responsible. So the began to spy on them and treat them poorly. The Uchiha saw this as an act of aggression and feared that the village was planning to turn on them. That is why the Uchiha began to plan a coup.

Tobi was responsible for the Kyuubi attack on the village, so in a way he did manipulate the Uchiha into rebellion. I'm not sure if Tobi did plan on making the Uchiha to plan a coup, but Tobi did state that there are "many doors still left open to [him]".

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page008.html

Sasuke is going to be redeemed, most likely, especially since Itachi just said that Sasuke posses the "talk-no-jutsu", that Naruto is famous of, strong enough to dissuade his clan from rebellion, that is, if he had enough time (I think he is basing this off of their parents last words and how much they were influenced by Sasuke).

Quote Originally Posted by Kabow View Post
    Tobi was responsible for the Kyuubi attack on the village, so in a way he did manipulate the Uchiha into rebellion. I'm not sure if Tobi did plan on making the Uchiha to plan a coup, but Tobi did state that there are "many doors still left open to [him]".

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page008.html
    Yeah Tobi does seem like the type to think several moves ahead and had perhaps had factored in the possibility of survivors of a kyuubi demolition noticing that it had been controlled (don't ask me how) and for that to be blamed on the Uchiha. It seems only Itachi was capable of detecting Tobi breaching both Konoha and the Uchiha's defensive barrier. Not even the Leaf's top brass or ANBU seem to have noticed him stopping by to have a peek at the stone monument.
    And then there's Tobi recalling that he hadn't seen Danzou since the Uchiha massacre, did he simply mean when they were both scrambling to get their hands on all the sharingan they could as one would naturally assume or perhaps earlier? I guess Tobi would be the character to reveal more on what was behind it all, I think Kishi has a little more up his sleeve on this one.

Anyone else expecting Tobi to zip off to Kabuto's cave pretty soon? I think he'll either use Human Realm's power to kill Kabuto and learn all of his secrets, or else he'll make Sasuke fight Kabuto to train Sasuke's eyes.

Sasuke, 5Kages, Tobi...what are they likely to do next?

I think Saske's priority right now will be to head for Konoha and start wrecking Mayhem until Naruto shows up. Before that he'll likely want to kill Kabuto for making Itachi suffer.

5 Kages.... They are exhausted, completely shaken, injured, and in shock. I think the most logical thing for them is to High Tail it to Headquaters, get healed, regroup, and re-think their position and the course of the war. Healing Raikage's arm, and Healing Tsuchikage will be high on their priority.

Tobi...He is in no shape to fight Naruto, Bee, Gai and Kakashi. His strategy is also shaken, and he has no idea how much Naruto can do to damage the Geddou Mazou. His partner Kabuto lost, and he may be aware that reinforcements are coming for the Allies. He too will probably retreat to his hideout, if only to protect it and rendevous with a Zetsu. Tobi may want to consider trying his Moons Eye Plan with the Tailed beast Chakra he already has.

Naruto.. He's flat out exhausted, but he won't show that. It is not clear whether he can merge with Kurama any time soon. He will nevertheless attack Tobi if tobi stays.

Summary..Everyone needs to recoup and regroup. Sasuke will kill Kabuto and then head for Konoha. Tobi will retreat to his hideout and plan his next move. Naruto's reinforcements will arrive and start celebrating prematurely. The Kages will return to HQ and realize how much trouble they are in. Their priority will be to stop Tobi from ressurecting Madara, or becoming as powerful as Madara. After some healing, the Kages will unleash Bee and Naruto on the Zetsu armies, and order an attack on Tobi's HQ. This will be interrupted by Sasuke's attack on Konoha.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-25-2012 at 04:20 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Sasuke, 5Kages, Tobi...what are they likely to do next?

I think Saske's priority right now will be to head for Konoha and start wrecking Mayhem until Naruto shows up. Before that he'll likely want to kill Kabuto for making Itachi suffer.

5 Kages.... They are exhausted, completely shaken, injured, and in shock. I think the most logical thing for them is to High Tail it to Headquaters, get healed, regroup, and re-think their position and the course of the war. Healing Raikage's arm, and Healing Tsuchikage will be high on their priority.

Tobi...He is in no shape to fight Naruto, Bee, Gai and Kakashi. His strategy is also shaken, and he has no idea how much Naruto can do to damage the Geddou Mazou. His partner Kabuto lost, and he may be aware that reinforcements are coming for the Allies. He too will probably retreat to his hideout, if only to protect it and rendevous with a Zetsu. Tobi may want to consider trying his Moons Eye Plan with the Tailed beast Chakra he already has.

Naruto.. He's flat out exhausted, but he won't show that. It is not clear whether he can merge with Kurama any time soon. He will nevertheless attack Tobi if tobi stays.

Summary..Everyone needs to recoup and regroup. Sasuke will kill Kabuto and then head for Konoha. Tobi will retreat to his hideout and plan his next move. Naruto's reinforcements will arrive and start celebrating prematurely. The Kages will return to HQ and realize how much trouble they are in. Their priority will be to stop Tobi from ressurecting Madara, or becoming as powerful as Madara. After some healing, the Kages will unleash Bee and Naruto on the Zetsu armies, and order an attack on Tobi's HQ. This will be interrupted by Sasuke's attack on Konoha.
    No, he knows that there is war and that everyone is here (especially hist first target - Naruto). You might not like it, but we are already at the final frontier, unless the battle will shift to the moon - it would have been way more awesome to destroy the moon indirectly in battle ;P.

No, Tobi is still confident in defeating Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai. The problem might be everyone else, only then I can see him going to pick up Sasuke.

Heh, the real Naruto might be exhausted, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few clones hidden here and there, accumulating natural energy to replenish Naruto's and Kurama's chakra.

It's hard to say what will happen with Kabuto. Kishi already opened a path to Kabuto's redemption and it looks like the only way to free from Izangai, is to walk that path. In the end, Kabuto will not be the one, to decide his own destiny, but he can still chose his own path.

No, he knows that there is war and that everyone is here (especially hist first target - Naruto). You might not like it, but we are already at the final frontier, unless the battle will shift to the moon - it would have been way more awesome to destroy the moon indirectly in battle ;P.

Sasuke's actual goal is not in killing Naruto, His true goal is the destruction of Konoha. Furthermore, Sasuke does not see himself as part of the war, he isn't interested in both sides. Sasuke just wants Konoha to pay for Itachi's pain, fate, and his death. I think that Sasuke will probably move his arena to Konoha knowing that Naruto will show up there once he starts breaking things in Konoha. I suppose that if he knows exactly where Naruto is, he might decide to go to him directly first.

No, Tobi is still confident in defeating Naruto, Bee, Kakashi and Gai. The problem might be everyone else, only then I can see him going to pick up Sasuke.

As I see it, Tobi was shaken by Kabuto's demise. I just don't think he'll want to fight Naruto+Kurama right now. I guess he could try is he had a better way to utilise the GM statue, or if he thought Naruto was far too exhausted to put up a good fight.

Heh, the real Naruto might be exhausted, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few clones hidden here and there, accumulating natural energy to replenish Naruto's and Kurama's chakra.

It's hard to say what will happen with Kabuto. Kishi already opened a path to Kabuto's redemption and it looks like the only way to free from Izangai, is to walk that path. In the end, Kabuto will not be the one, to decide his own destiny, but he can still chose his own path.

I just can't see Sasuke letting Kabuto live, barring outside intervention. And right now Whether Kabuto escape Izanagi or not is irrelevant. ET has been stopped, Itachi has departed, and Sasuke is angry and hasn't had a chane to try out his shinny new EMS yet. I think Kabuto gets to play Lab Snake to Sasuke's angry new EMS.

That's how I see it

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Tobi probably could take on Naruto and Bee at this point, but I doubt he will. He's always planned for Sasuke to be the one to actually capture Naruto. If Tobi doesn't immediately retreat to deal with Kabuto / Sasuke / Madara (take your pick, they're all high-priority items for him), I'm guessing at the most Tobi will capture Killer Bee. Naruto is exhausted, Bee is injured, and reinforcements are about to show up. If Bee becomes too tired to use his Bijuu Mode, or Tobi decides to go all-out, I think we may finally see Bee get captured.

I remember when the Jinchuuriki vs. Jinchuuriki fight started, I thought it seemed like a send-off for Bee, and I was surprised when it ended up focusing on Naruto... and now that Naruto has mastered his Bijuu, he no longer needs Bee's guidance / protection, and Bee is the last person acting as a sensei to Naruto. Naruto has set himself up in this fight as a "Bijuu Messiah"... is there still room for a second Jinchuuriki when Naruto has just been entrusted with all their names or w/e? There's also been some major foreshadowing that Bee will sacrifice himself for Naruto, with both Itachi and Iruka entrusting Naruto's life to Bee.

There may be no reason for Bee to actually die, but it's been hinted at. Kabuto noted as much when he said that, as Tobi had the Kyuubi chakra from the KinGin bros, but only a droplet of the Hachibi chakra via a tentacle, Tobi was probably in a hurry to capture Bee. I think that's the only reason why Tobi showed himself in battle this early.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 06-25-2012 at 06:15 PM.