4 17.39%
  • |3| Average

2 8.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.35%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I agree with Paulbee a halt in fighting is inevitable.... Tobi will need to re-access his strategy too, his clones are badly beaten too...!!
    and round two is definetly going to be Naruto vs Sasuke.... coz Sasuke got to be redeemed now.

But there could be two paths now

1 as Agabomba state of Sasuke going to meet up with Jugo and Suigetsu with the scroll and then fighting with Naruto

2 Tobi would wrap up to Kabuto, he had placed spores on him and Tobi seems to be thinking otherwise than fighting too... maybe he is weighing his options now. Once he wrap up to Kabuto he meets Sasuke and implies his plan of synching him with Gedo Mazu. How will Sasuke respond is still to see

Next chapter could be critical for future direction of this manga

I'm guessing Tobi will immediately come to the cave, since he knows that Kabuto is beaten, and Zetsu's spores will lead him there. Most likely, Tobi will be able to meet up with Sasuke there as well.

Perhaps Tobi will use the Human Realm power to steal Kabuto's soul, thereby learning all of Kabuto's secrets. Let's hope that Kabuto wasn't aware of Oro's hidden scroll, or Suigetsu's trump card might fall into Tobi's hands.

I was hoping that Kabuto would end up being beaten by Sasuke, or otherwise wake up from Izanami... but I don't think Naruto has the power to keep Tobi in place if Tobi decides to warp himself away, and Tobi always planned for Sasuke to fight Naruto, anyway. Tobi doesn't really care about beating Naruto in their current fight.

The best thing Sasuke could do would be to use Amaterasu on Kabuto as soon as he can, before Tobi has a chance to get to him.

Sasuke seriously needs to meet up with Tobi again... he doesn't even know about the Rinnegan yet, unless Kishi pulls out some sort of off-screen flashback in which Sasuke heard about it.

why did shishui have to die ? wouldn't itachi, with shisui alongside (even if with one sharingan), stand a better chance ?
    shisui seemed like the one leading this charge to change the uchiha's mind (wouldn't be surprising seeing that itachi considered him to be his mentor and older brother), but to leave itachi, at 13 years of age, alone with this huge a task, doesn't quite fit in

Itachi Brother, can you poke my forehead such as sasuke, I will be very grateful....(ok, that's just my dream about Itachi)
    but in this naruto chapter, that's really a sweet and sad plots.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    why did shishui have to die ? wouldn't itachi, with shisui alongside (even if with one sharingan), stand a better chance ?
    shisui seemed like the one leading this charge to change the uchiha's mind (wouldn't be surprising seeing that itachi considered him to be his mentor and older brother), but to leave itachi, at 13 years of age, alone with this huge a task, doesn't quite fit in
    It's hard to say with certainty since Shisui's actions weren't explained in much detail nor do we really know the details of what went down with him and Danzo. I got the impression that Danzo caught Shisui in the act of using Kotoamatsukami so his cover was blown. Shisui said that Danzo no longer trusted him but Danzo still seemed to trust Itachi. Even in the end Danzo seemed to respect Itachi. Shisui knowing that his position in the village had been compromised and having lost one of his eyes, likely figured that he was not capable of taking their plans any further.

As for why Shisui chose to die, likely he saw that his attempt to stop the war had failed, Shisui then came to the conclusion that Itachi would have a better chance of stopping the war. He killed himself in front of Itachi to help Itachi activate his own Mangekyou sharingan and give him the added power necessary to accomplish the task. Shisui probably knew that his death was required for Itachi to activate his Mangekyou.

I sincerely doubt that Kishimoto would mention the Juubi as a part of a master plan if he had no intention of resurrecting it.

If I am right, I must say, I wonder when and how it will make its appearance, and how such a mass of malevolent chakra can be stopped, when the chakra of just one Bijuu is immeasurable (Just imagine stabalized Susanoo's powerX9+); unless they all work with Naruto somehow. ( The final words from Son Goku, and this potential power they gave Naruto; and or team up with Sasuke and possibly others)

I also wonder what Suigetsu found in Orochimaru's hideout, and how it can potentially benefit Sasuke.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    He killed himself in front of Itachi to help Itachi activate his own Mangekyou sharingan and give him the added power necessary to accomplish the task. Shisui probably knew that his death was required for Itachi to activate his Mangekyou.
    This adds quite the depth to the memories Sasuke shared with Naruto, particular the one in which some of the Uchiha members interrogated Itachi in regards to Shisui's suicide(along with his note), and Itachi's anger surfacing within that confrontation. Also, now that we know the truth, it's very likely that Shisui really did write that letter in his own handwriting after all. Now to add what you're saying, Itachi probably did awaken his Mangekyou due to Shisui's suicide.

My thoughts on the actual chapter: Even though it could've been better illustrated, and a small part of me is disappointed, the larger part of me was quite satisfied. It was quite moving, that scene with his parents, that intimidating stare Itachi had when Danzou mentioned the murder of the innocent children during that meeting, the way Itachi simply asked Danzou, "is that a threat?" Even his talk with Shisui; as well as his acknowledgement of how he failed Sasuke by not trusting in him, which adds much meaning to Itachi's words of advice to Naruto, about relying on your friends rather than yourself alone.

Itachi is an epic character, and what a kind heart indeed. Sasuke's hatred for Konoha must now be maxed out, though there is a foundation of love Itachi settled within Sasuke for Naruto to work with, aside from all the groundwork Naruto has already developed in Sasuke's heart from their friendship.

And that brotherly headbutt, now THAT'S closure!

-The kages would never have had a chance against Madara, if he was serious about killing them from the very beginning, rather than toying with them. The perfect Susano'o, which is obviously available to the Mangekoyu if not EMS, though it clearly has to be developed to the level Madara has reached.

-Now, that Kabuto is defeated, i think Tobi(considering how confident he was when he declared war on the kages) will initiate the original plan he had to defeat the ninja army before Kabuto involved himself, which I think is to... ACTIVATE THE ZETSU-CHAKRA-ABSORBING SPORES! Since the united ninja army have had plenty of contact with the zetsu army, they would be, for the most part, drained dry; quite a sufficient way to defeat the majority of the fodder ninja. Also, Tobi would have access to all that chakra gathered, for who knows what.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

^ It's not so obvious as you think, especially since Madara's Susanoo, started spewing legs/down part after he activated Rinnegan, while when in EMS, it didn't have them... we will need to wait and see.

Man, I still don't know what was that legendary Ghost Mode jutsu that Dan used, one that would wipe out an entire platoon if it was activated or so.

Shisui, the strongest genjutsu user of the Uchiha, probably even of Konoha. Even Tobi mentioned him when he saw Sasuke's fight with Daidera. Most likely the strongest Uchiha of that time (since Itachi was still young). There had to be some kind of trick behind him loosing his eye. Maybe he was sleeping, or some sealing jutsu was casted on him... still, his plan wasn't so bad, but it would only work on the current generation. The children of the current Uchiha would most likely do a coup as well, unless, Sasuke was able to change the clan as Itachi envisioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ It's not so obvious as you think, especially since Madara's Susanoo, started spewing legs/down part after he activated Rinnegan, while when in EMS, it didn't have them... we will need to wait and see.
    Just because the Rinnegan was active doesn't make it a Rinnegan technique. He also had the Rinnegan active the first time he used Mokuton.

Madara's wood clones used only their EMS, yet had Susano'os with legs.

The "Rinnegan" Madara kept his Rinnegan active the whole time, both to distinguish him from the clones and to show that his real body was the "full power" one... however, it's not that he needed the Rinnegan to activate the perfect Susano'o, but rather that only his true body, which also happened to have the Rinnegan, was the only one capable of using the full Susano'o. The Rinnegan is not the *cause* of the perfect Susano'o, but they correlate to both being part of the "real" Madara.

Besides, Madara had just used his Rinnegan to survive a Jinton attack that wiped out his EMS clones. He was also facing being sealed by the Kages. If ever there was a time to downgrade to EMS (which he never did, regardless of which moves he chose to use), it would not have been at that moment.

Madara chose all of his abilities based on his arrogance. He used the meteor when he wanted to prove to the greatness of his power to Kabuto. He used the Mokuton when he saw Naruto, who reminded him of Mito/Hashirama and his loss of the Kyuubi. He used more Mokuton when he wanted to taunt Tsunade about her grandfather, and clones when he decided to play a "game" with the Kages. Add whatever minor examples you want, he always used the techniques he felt would be most showy or fitting to enjoy his battle.

The point I'm getting at is that he wanted to finish off the Kages with his OWN ultimate technique, from before he fought Hashirama. The Rinnegan and Mokuton are both products of his combination with Hashirama, but the complete Susano'o, at least, is (as he said), the full power of Uchiha Madara. Yes, he refers to himself in third person quite a bit, but I believe that it was somewhat significant in this case. The very fact that he claims Hashirama faced the complete Susano'o should imply it was available with merely the EMS; I have strong doubts that Hashirama ever faced the Rinnegan, or that Madara gained the Rinnegan without the aid of Hashirama's power.

It may seem ridiculous that Madara, an Uchiha, can create such a massive power without first implementing Hashirama's. It's hard for me to reconcile that with all the other powers we've seen in this manga; it seems like the Uchiha, who were supposed to have far more limited chakra pools, actually are able to gain the same "Bijuu level" chakra we've heard of others gaining. I guess as long as the Susano'o is made up of almost completely Yin chakra, Madara (with the strongest chakra of any Uchiha) can go further than anyone, since the Uchiha's Yin chakra is their exceptional trait, and Madara obviously exceeds Hashirama in that chakra type. I suppose since Hashirama was able to compete with that Susano'o both in terms of defense and offense, that means his powers were equally great, but obviously were purely Yang.

I've sometimes had a hard time understanding the difference betwen the Senju having superior stamina and the Uchiha supposedly inheriting the Rikudou's more "powerful" chakras; it's easy to misunderstand this as the Senju simply having "more" chakra, when it's actually correct to say that they have more stamina to convert into chakra. I suppose this Susano'o illustrates exactly what "powerful" Yin chakras are capable of, without much Yang. It far exceeds simple Genjutsu and all the other advantages typically linked to Yin, and rivals any Yang technique in terms of size and its scale of destruction. But as it lacks any real, material form (Madara provides the stabalization purely with chakra control [mental, yin], and not with physical substance [yang]), it can be understood as purely a Yin technique (I.e, a product of the EMS and Spiritual energies, not a product of Madara's inherited Physical energies, and not Rinnegan Yin/Yang jutsu).
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 06-21-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

(a) Man, I still don't know what was that legendary Ghost Mode jutsu that Dan used, one that would wipe out an entire platoon if it was activated or so.

(b) Shisui, the strongest genjutsu user of the Uchiha, probably even of Konoha. Even Tobi mentioned him when he saw Sasuke's fight with Daidera. Most likely the strongest Uchiha of that time (since Itachi was still young). There had to be some kind of trick behind him loosing his eye. Maybe he was sleeping, or some sealing jutsu was casted on him... still, his plan wasn't so bad, but it would only work on the current generation. The children of the current Uchiha would most likely do a coup as well, unless, Sasuke was able to change the clan as Itachi envisioned it.
    Paint (a): I too would have loved to see Dan in action...The Leaf had some pretty awesome ninjas in the past, the fact that they died in battle I guess, emphasizes how there is always a counter for every weapon, and how one skill may be strong against certain things, but weak against another thing. You'd think that Hashirama, Tobirama, and Minato, would have died of extreme old age given how powerful they were.

Point (b): I think Shisui probably told Danzou at one of their meetings that he'd like to go use Koto Amatsukami on the Uchiha and stop the battle/coup before it even started, BUT that old Cockroach was determined to kill off the Uchiha regardless. Whether it is because he feared future uprisings, or whether he saw himself as Konoha's Messiah/Protector, and would not accept any solution that did not end with Death to his percieved enemies and power and glory for his MESSIAH self.
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-21-2012 at 03:10 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !