• |3| Average

2 8.70%
  • |2| Bad

1 4.35%
  • |1| Terrible

1 4.35%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Danzou has that Curse Mark he put on Sasuke. That could have immobilized Shisui while a root member got him from behind. Let's face it Danzou and Root had some pretty crazy jutsus themselves, plus it was one Uchiha against many ANBU
    You are right, I forgot. That makes it at least more plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Tobi had his own plan for completing the Moon's Eye Plan without Kabuto's Edo Tensei. I am quite sure that when he's ready he'll be able to bring Madara back, Assuming that he wants to bring him back.
    There, I am not so sure. From the very beginning Madara thought Nagato was involved in his resurrection. And Tobi was at least pissed that Nagato died without using the "Samsara Heavenly...Technique" for his advantage. So maybe Tobi still has something up his sleeve, but it is not certain.
    Last edited by Lakritze; 06-20-2012 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post

There, I am not so sure. From the very beginning Madara thought Nagato was involved in his resurrection. And Tobi was at least pissed that Nagato died without using the "Samsara Heavenly...Technique" for his advantage. So maybe Tobi still has something up his sleeve, but it is not certain.
    Nagato's ability to use Samsara was not his own, it was granted by the Rinnegan which Tobi/Madara gave to him. Well Tobi now has the Rinnegan back, and that leaves open the possibility that Tobi could use the Rinnegan to bring Madara back himself, or that he could attempt to use Sasuke for the Task.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post

Does Tobias even need something up his sleeve? If Itachi can find a loophole to manipulate the confinement of edo tensei through the power of sharingan; then I am sure edo madara has many more options escaping the drawbacks of edo tensei by virtue of his luxurious rinnegan. It's a gateway to some serious reality warping power. Time freeze, creation, manipulation on a grand scale!

Also, nobody has commented on the fact that not only did susanoo begin to deteriorate BUT IT DETERIORATED BEFORE MADARA! That is valuable insight into not only this perfect susanoo but also edo tensei. I think that's a rather juicy detail inviting much discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Couple of things:

1. The 3rd Hokage and his advisers apparently didn't know about Danzou having Itachi kill the Uchiha before it happened. If you get down to it, everything that happened to the Uchiha was the fault of the Uchiha and Danzou. Which means, Sasuke has actually already had his revenge. It's just too bad that Sasuke probably won't see it that way.
    They did know, or at least the 3rd since Tobi said that Itachi consulted the 3rd about protecting Sasuke from Danzou after doing the dirty deed (there was a panel in the manga).

2. It looks to me like the Uchiha, or at least Itachi's father, knew that Itachi was a double agent, and both sides gave him the choice of who he would aid.[/url]
    Well, you can't really say he 'knew'. I mean, at that particular moment, it would be painfully obvious (no pun intended) that Itachi was a double agent... standing over you with a sword and everything. Whether Itachi's dad knew beforehand, we'll never know.

EDIT: 3. I just noticed, it looks like Itachi's eye didn't return to normal after sacrificing it for the Izanami jutsu, so there are apparently some things the Edo Tensei jutsu can't regenerate.
    The speculation was that if Itachi was destroyed and then regenerated by the Edo Tensei, his eye would regenerate back to its normal state as well. Since Itachi being destroyed again didn't happen, his eye stayed blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    The speculation was that if Itachi was destroyed and then regenerated by the Edo Tensei, his eye would regenerate back to its normal state as well. Since Itachi being destroyed again didn't happen, his eye stayed blind.
    Not to mention that Izanami was still active, since Kabuto was still strapped inside the loop... I wonder if it will stop working when Itachi disappears, or if it will continue working until Kabuto reaches enlightenment.

Spoiler!

Shisui Tried to use Koto Amatsukami (On the Uchiha) to prevent the coup, BUT the Sly old Cockroach prevented it. Makes sense, why bother to go the peaceful route when we could just wipe out the Uchiha and harvest all those pretty Sharingan eyeballs?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    damn you Itachi Uchiha.. amazing.

- I loved this chapter; the way it was told and the moment with his parents, simple high-level. Imagine how it would be like when it's animated.

Most of you think that it was a very short flashback; but that was the whole point of it: Itachi said;

" That's why,.. I just wanted to show you the truth, even JUST A LITTLE "

Itachi didn't had time, because of Edo Tensei + he showed Sasuke just a little of the truth.. I think that Tobi will reveal more details later on. This flashback was the essence, and the other little part will come.

@ AFRO THUNDA:
    I don't know about that.. remember when Sasuke completed that Fire Jutsu at the lake? His father said; Promise me Sasuke, that you won't follow your brother's path.
    I believe that their father knew that Itachi didn't like the history of The Uchiha and their hate on Konoha and probably assumed that he was giving intel to Konoha. The thing is: even if he knew that, what would've happened if he told this to the other Uchiha's,..?? Exactly, Itachi's life would be at risk. He would've never sacrificed the life of his son, so he hoped that the massacre would be executed ASAP, with knowing the fact that his son is a spy.

Fugaka respected his son's decission and they both willingly gave their lives.

So, Edo Madara is also gone with the others, Naruto needs to rest and Sasuke will be heading towards the battlefield. I think that Juugo and Suigetsu will find Sasuke and that scroll, will take time. That time will be needed for Tobi to execute what he wanted to do in the first place and Naruto / Alliance can re-group, being healed etc. And the white spore of Zetzu on Kabuto, is it going to do anything or what??
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    l.

Also I have say this was a pretty touching chapter. I think their father understood what he was doing was wrong and took what was coming to him like a real man (same with his wife). It was nice to hear his parents talk about how they still loved Itachi even with what he was doing, and how they knew he was going to live in pain. Plus it was nice seeing them acknowledge Sasuke since in pretty much all the flashbacks all they did was care about Itachi.

If you ask me, this chapter was only meant to pave the way for Naruto to change Sasuke's heart. To show that even though you can do unforgivable acts, the people that love you will always forgive you and continue to love you.
    Great analysis! Though I would disagree with the part about Fugaku thinking he was wrong. Fukgaku clearly stated though he and Itachi think differently hes still proud of him to contrast they share different ideals as shinobi but as a father he still loves him. Fugaku did take it like man as he knew that is his responsibility as the head of the clan and the rebellion.

I think your end point in bold was the best part.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I cant help but think there's a little more to this head tap than just Itachi showing Sasuke the truth. Everything Itachi has done has been has had a purpose, EVERYTHING.

It won't prevent VoTE Act 2. But it will plant enough of the seed of doubt in Sasuke that Naruto will be able to redeem him for the ultimate fight against whatever trump card Tobi has up his sleeve
    come fight my brute here