Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 06-20-2012 at 09:32 AM.
A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!
Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto
So, did Tobi/Madara (whoever he is) help Itachi in the slaying?
Also, I didn't expect Itachi's father to be so "understanding" about being killed by his own son. He's the one in charge of the coup right? One would think there would a battle of some sort between them.
But that doesn't really add up does it? I mean, his father was the one in charge of the coup all together? Wouldn't that mean that he has hate inside of him and not love?
Woot finally waiting for 2 weeks is painful.
- Love it already.. Itachi memories
- This is the stuff we have wanted to see for awhile....
- They finally cleared up that Shisui really did get his eye stolen by Danzou
- Danzou really did put pressure on Itachi
- So Tobi snuck into the Uchiha sanctuary to read the Stone tablet and I would assume he had a Rinnegan otherwise why read something he already read before. Unless this is a clue about Tobi's secret identity.
- The scene with his parents was very moving.
god damn, only epicness comes out of this guys mouth lol
har har yaoi mangas are gonna have a field day with that last page.
Nevertheless it was a really good chapter. Well worth the wait.
You think a father would want to kill his son? Fugaku knew that planning a coup could have consequences plus Itachi was suppose to be his spy on the inside of the Leaf government. The fact that Itachi was a double agent means the LEaf already knew everything the element of surprise was gone.
It's only natural that parents make sacrifices for their children and this coup was not just about Fugaku's personal ego but what he hoped to leave for his children. He wanted to leave a better life and better future for his two sons and the rest of his clan. If his son had already been turned and the Leaf Gov was already ahead of them than he had already lost.
What point would there be in killing his own son ?
Sweet Chapter, though I still have a craving after it... Ah well, hopfully this means we won't have any more flashback to the uchiha's demise (Kishi really likes to flashback to then)
Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off
Ah I guess that kinda makes sense, thanks POW