53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kishi planned it that way

36 67.92%
  • It was an after thought/ plot error

4 7.55%
  • Neither

13 24.53%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    This is probably one reason Akatsuki needs to extract the Bijuu from Naruto and the others. He can't control them while inside a host.

one thing do you guys think kakashi knows that the MS can control the kyubbi, because it seem only sasuke, madara, and itachi, knows?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    This is probably one reason Akatsuki needs to extract the Bijuu from Naruto and the others. He can't control them while inside a host.
    i agree with ya there, I personally believe sasuke's sharingan will surpass Madara's

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Here's the problem. See Panel Here

Itachi says "If you can awaken the Mangekyou Sharingan, then there will be three people who can use it , including myself."

At the time Itachi said this, Kakashi had not awakened his Mangekyou yet. So there must have been one other person besides Itachi and Sasuke, and this has to be Madara as confirmed by Itachi (HERE).

Problem is now there is a fourth User of the Mangekyou (if Saske ever get one) that is Kakashi. Is this an error in the plot, or is Kishi allowing Kakashi's Mangekyou as a wild card?

If you vote neither, please share your ideas why.
    Although Kakashi has the MS, it looks like he doesn't even know how to use it. anyways, i was thinking can Itachi and Kakashi be related in sort of way. They might be the same age. if kakashi knew the real reason behind ms then he would for Naruto's training.
    Last edited by live-up2sasuke; 01-25-2008 at 02:04 AM.

I'm pretty sure Kakashi's was planned since its quite possibly one of a kind ("What is this new light that those eyes have released"). Perhaps Kakashi's only gets stronger, while Madara and Itachi go blind. Lawl at strong evil shinobi's who often seem to severly damage or mutilate there bodies to gain their power. (Orochimaru, Itachi, Diedara, kakuzu, Zetsu, Sasori, etc.)

I think the MS can control the kyuubi to a certain extend, but not fully so in the end madara is strong but not strong enough that's why he needs the kyuubi's power. as far as kakashi spoiling the plans of madara I doubt there will be any changes since kakashi is strong but since he is not an uchiha pure blood his abilities and chakra are not as strong as the one from itachi. And also does kakashi have a different type of MS because the shape his sharingan looks different from the one itachi has.

Quote Originally Posted by lilblodz View Post
    I think the MS can control the kyuubi to a certain extend, but not fully so in the end madara is strong but not strong enough that's why he needs the kyuubi's power. as far as kakashi spoiling the plans of madara I doubt there will be any changes since kakashi is strong but since he is not an uchiha pure blood his abilities and chakra are not as strong as the one from itachi. And also does kakashi have a different type of MS because the shape his sharingan looks different from the one itachi has.
    I think taming the kyuubi and controlling it like a pet warrants full control lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    one thing do you guys think kakashi knows that the MS can control the kyubbi, because it seem only sasuke, madara, and itachi, knows?
    i don't think that kakashi knows because itachi told sasuke where to find the scroll. it doesn't seem like the scroll was something someone could stumble across. so that means it was hidden and since itachi was trained by madara i think he (madara) might have hidden it and told itachi where to find it. so my point is kakashi probably doesn't know about the MS ability to control the kyuubi because he has to be told where the scroll resides.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I dont think Kishi would put somethin in the show if it was just excess information, for some reason i just thought wut if one of the loved naruto characters actually turned out to be Madara lol.

Kakashi MS is different form madara, and itachi's
    and yes Kishi planned it that way
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!