53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kishi planned it that way

36 67.92%
  • It was an after thought/ plot error

4 7.55%
  • Neither

13 24.53%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't think it makes any difference. Maybe they do need three MS for a reason, but I doubt four will hurt anything.

Veteran Member
    its obviously planned out

masashi kishimoto is god

For Kishi to add this anomally to the narutverse it might have a big role in spoiling Madara's plans. Why send Itachi and Kisame to capture the Jinchuriki and then for 2 years not go after him. The whole meeting between Kakashi,Asuma,Kurenai and Kisame and Itachi was in my opinion a way for Kishi to give Kakashi a way of obtaining Mangekyu for a possible important role later on.
    It is possible that the 2 years werent only for Sakura/Naruto/Sasuke to become stronger , it could also have been for kakashi to improve his control of the Mangekyu.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    don't think it could ruin madara's plans and kakashi only has one ability that we've seen so far

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    You just have trust his excellency. I dont think kakashi gettin MS wouldnt really spoil itachis plans but might jus shake the foundations.

well its apart of the story line

and no itachi didnt expect kakashi to get MS but he did..

Naruto 257 | Read naruto chapter 257 manga online

Naruto 257 | Read naruto chapter 257 manga online

Here is one problem with Kakashi's ms. While Naruto was training his new rasengan, Kakashi used Yamato to control the kyuubi chakra from escaping naruto. If Kakashi's Sharingan has the power to control Kyuubi, then he would have been able to completely keep the Kyuubi chakra at bay. Even if there is an elevated risk of blindness while using MS, he still could have done it.

I guess we will have to wait and see how this all really pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
    Here is one problem with Kakashi's ms. While Naruto was training his new rasengan, Kakashi used Yamato to control the kyuubi chakra from escaping naruto. If Kakashi's Sharingan has the power to control Kyuubi, then he would have been able to completely keep the Kyuubi chakra at bay. Even if there is an elevated risk of blindness while using MS, he still could have done it.

Remember what happened to Kakashi the last time he used MS? And we don't know how you use the sharingan to control Kyuubi since we've never seen anyone do so. The time Sasuke surpressed the Kyuubi's chakra was when it hadn't even leaked yet, so we don't know if it's quite that easy when Naruto's going like 2-4 tails.

true,kakashi wouldn't hesitate to use his ms if IT CAN actually control the kyuubi chakra

he still has one good eye
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post

the MS can control the tailed beast but not a jinchiruki. the first and yamato are the only people that we know of that can surpress the jinchiruki's powers.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA