Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why Obito was teamed up with the 4th?

Im not sure if anybody ever asked why Obito such a clumsy kid was teamed up with the 4th...Kakashi a kid who became jounin at 13, the 4th simpley a legend and rin a medical ninja at such a young age. What does Obito have thats so special?

Lets go back to when Kakashi was young... His group consisted of the 4th/Rin and Obito, now think why would Obito a clumsy kid be in a team with such great shinobi...
    This takes us to the same basis of Team Kakashi nowadays with naruto who could relate to obito due to his clumsyness, sasuke with kakashi and sakura with rin. Obito has without a doubt some dark history or secret we havent been told about. Kakashi's Sharingan is differant then Itachi's, now it is highly possible that the sharingan Obito gave to Kakashi was a more purer version of the Sharingan, because as we all know those who possess the sharingan are extremly rare later on possibly due to the demonblood in the Uchiha becoming less and less with the newer generations. Obito's bloodline could have been the purest since Madara's. But something is still missing.

Care to add any ideas or prove me wrong? =)

First of all Obito was an Uchiha, with unknown potential. He may have been the only Uchiha of that age and therefore assumed to be elite. Or he was considered weak and teamed with Kakashi to equal the team out. Like they said they teamed naruto with sasuke because sasuke had the highest test scores and naruto the lowest. Who knows how or why the made the teams. My take is Kishi needed someone to give Kakashi the Sharingan and teach him a lesson, thats all. Your reading way too deep into the whole thing. Why were the Sannin placed on a team together. Tsunade was a genius grandaughter of the first. Oro was a child prodigy, and back then Jaraiya was a goof. Yet he turned out to be one of the strongest characters in the Narutoverse. WHO KNOWS.

first of all minato was just a regular jonin at the time of the second ninja wars. not only that but he didn't really get the nickname and fame that he was later renown for until during/after the second ninja wars. so it's not like obito was tagged on to a team of famous ninja. second of all kakashi didn't become a jonin until the second ninja war. konoha desperately needed jonins and kakashi was a decent candidate so he was quickly promoted to a jonin. don't forget that obito was a chuunin so he wasn't all too weak and he was considered a genius.

when i look back at naruto manga it's kind of obvious why kakashi was picked as team 7's sensei. kakashi had the sharingan so when sasuke activated his sharingan he would have someone to teach him how to use it. naruto had the kyuubi in him so if by some chance someone tried to kidnap him or something then kakashi the strongest jonin in konoha would be there to protect him. sakura didn't really have anything special about her but she was still in the team.

please don't bring up the tengu theory because that's just gonna get this thread graveyarded. the tengu theory isn't based on any concrete evidence and is just mere speculation. the only part of the theory that's been proven to be correct is the part about madara being the other statue at the VOTE. blueiris it is true that jiraiya was a goof when he was younger but he was also lauded as a genius.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

As a Jounin, it's Minato's job to develop his squad no matter who he gets. Thats all there is to it.

And do i sense a little bit of "That" theory in the opening post? Or is it just me?

what is 'That theory' and what is the tengu theory

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    what is 'That theory' and what is the tengu theory
    "That" theory = Tengu theory. Gah!!! Can't stand saying it lol.

Remember the reason Iruka gave for why Naruto got teamed up with Sasuke and Sakura? Its about producing balanced teams. There is no point putting three idiots together just for them to get slaughtered on their first mission
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    Remember the reason Iruka gave for why Naruto got teamed up with Sasuke and Sakura? Its about producing balanced teams. There is no point putting three idiots together just for them to get slaughtered on their first mission
    good point but i would like to point out that team 7 wasn't a regular team. there was sasuke the only survivor of the uchiha massacre and naruto the jinchiruki with the kyuubi inside of him. my point is that kakashi might have been specifically picked to be their sensei since he had qualities that could benefit the team. for example in the case sasuke was to awaken his sharingan kakashi would be there to teach him how to use the sharingan.

also in naruto's case kakashi would have been there to make sure nothing bad happened to him or nothing out of the ordinary i.e. naruto going kyuubi. we know that kakashi has knowledge of fuin jutsus so he would have been able to use some kind of seal to suppress the kyuubi if something were to go wrong.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I thought I remembered jaraiya saying something along the lines of The fourth Hokage was wise to put Naruto in your care, however I'll be taking over from now on. Maybe Minato left instructions for Kakashi to lead Naruto all along. he was strong and Minato did teach him.

Please do not create threads in the theories section that are not theories, Thank you