Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRyken View Post
    but apparently Neji's side still thinks they have a case, even if it means repeating the same thing that was refuted pages ago.
    Hey were all just here to have a good discussion. THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG ANSWER HERE so just chill k? You don't know who would win in a fight, You don't know how strong Neji has gotten, You don't know what the Byakugan can really do, You don't know anything about Neji more than we do so stop acting like this is a done and over with "case" when there is no case, its just a discussion in a thread on the internet -_-

Oh and P.S. your taking things a little bit out of context don't you think? when you talk about how "kakashi was talking about his "fighting" and thats all", how do you know that? how do you know he wasn't talking about his eyes after the HUGE discussion he had about the BYAKUGAN'S abilities the previous pages? He did talk about the fighting style of the Hyuuga, yes, but he talked about it in relation to the Byakugan. Again Im just giving you a page in a book so just chill about knowing what Kakashi was "refering" to when you obviously don't know...
    A pie in the sky?

Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    I'm speaking specifically of the "ability to foresee jutsu" when I say "that was refuted pages ago." Because that keeps coming up and it's just not true. It doesn't even have that much of an impact on the fight, I'm just irritated that I have to repeat myself after spending hours on those long posts and the same disillusioned points keep arising.

How do you think the people who write these long posts in refute of Neji feel when you come in here thinking your the end all to the discussion like you know everything about everything in Naruto??? your not the only one who puts time and effort into you posts so stop writing everyone off as if what we have been saying is worthless...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaRyken View Post
    I'm speaking specifically of the "ability to foresee jutsu" when I say "that was refuted pages ago." Because that keeps coming up and it's just not true. It doesn't even have that much of an impact on the fight, I'm just irritated that I have to repeat myself after spending hours on those long posts and the same disillusioned points keep arising.
    How can your opinion have value when you devalue others who don't agree with you? This thread has seen many excellent ideas, points, facts and opinions on a fight that has never materialized. All you can do is state your case, with as little or much emotion as you desire, and watch. The more open-minded your posts are, the more open-minded people will be to your cause as it were, I since reading this thread went from Sasuke winning, to Neji winning and it wasn't so much because of facts, (they played a part in my decision of course) because facts are merely our points of view of the truth. The truth is based solely on perception that others have seen before us and that we have decided to follow and accept as our own views. For all we know, Kishi could make this fight a reality, and in the middle of it, Sasuke lose his balance and slip and fall on his own blade. It's not likely, but it's also not 100%, seeing as we are not the ones writing this piece of FICTION. .0001% means there is a possibility of it happening, so I personally try to keep it on the level that we are all minds of one accord merely suggesting different outcomes for our entertainment. So let's enjoy ourselves and not take it too personal, speak your mind and keep it moving... See yall in the next thread
    Killer Bee killed Sasuke twice. Sweet.

hey nice words sloanx..............

Magen: Kyōten Chiten UchihaRyken's Avatar
    I post on a lot of different boards, and the only other one that had these character vs. threads were a bit more competitive. Apparently it's not like that here, probably because this gets a lot more traffic. Sorry if I offended you guys, that's just the way I'm used to these things going. As you can tell by my posts and reg. date, I'm new, I discovered these boards the day before I made the first post in this thread.

I guess I've said everything I think has relevance to the fight in here, so it's up to others to add whatever they think or to accept whichever they thought made more sense.

an interesting match up, but Sasuke will definitely win. He's no longer a konoha shinobi wit all dat soft spot stuff, he's carrying a strong murderous intent, besides, he trained under orochi