Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Can Neji defeat Sasuke at this point?

i know this must have come up millions of times but does anyone believe that neji can beat saskue( i am not saying itachi because whoa that might be a leap of faith)

Not even close unfortunatly.
    Sasuke has showed us in the fight agaisnt Deidara that he is very close to the level of intelligence as Shikamaru. So in a fight agaisnt Neji, Sasuke would already know how to easily overpower him especially when he knows Neji's abilities and about his blind spot...

no, simple and plain. He is the one of the sannin apprentices, no one their age can touch them.

At this point, its all Sasuke. We haven't seen much of Neji but we can assume that he would give Sasuke a run for his money.

Naruto

to me because they haven't really concentrated on Neji at this point i can't say who will win i really jus wanted to hear what you guys would say. i wouldn't underestimate neji i mean on terms of development he was developing jus as fast as saskue. he was jounin after the time skip. i would think as a major taijutsu user his speed would have become more incredible. its been concentrated on saskue so we've seen the amazing stuff he can do but i think if Neji were to show up in a fight he would stand a good chance. i haven;t seen a genjustsu placed on a byakugan user i wonder if it works?
    i dont know i wouldn't underestimate Neji to be a jounin level and also his perfect defense. i cant see how saskue can trip himm up . Whadyu tink?

Quote Originally Posted by Mymph View Post
    Not even close unfortunatly.
    Sasuke has showed us in the fight agaisnt Deidara that he is very close to the level of intelligence as Shikamaru. So in a fight agaisnt Neji, Sasuke would already know how to easily overpower him especially when he knows Neji's abilities and about his blind spot...
    neji could have defeated sasuke before the time skip and he still can beat him, are you forgeting that neji is the genuis of the hyuga clan

Quote Originally Posted by redsquirrel View Post
    no, simple and plain. He is the one of the sannin apprentices, no one their age can touch them.
    not true , sai is about there age and he is the best ninja in there age groupe
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

i jus dont like sai he weirds me out. but dats besides the point. i agree Neji is a genius in his own right if you think about it Saskue's jutsus would be useless. the chidori would not pierce his defense because neji's jutsu repels chakra . what would saskue do because Neji is just as fast or faster and one hit with gentle fist could disable his jutsu for good ( or kill him but Neji would probably need a good solid hit) oh i have another question can the ability to open gates be taught through extreme training if so could Neji possibly know it from training with GAi sensei

that would be an interesting fight...ssasuke seems to have the upper hand for now
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

in this fight i think sasuke would win. first of all sasuke is a mid to long range fighter which is bad for someone like neji who's a close range fighter. sasuke has the sharingan a kekkei genkai that's made for battle. sasuke's has great analytical skills and he's got a lot of jutsus he learned from orochimaru. he also has dojutsu enhanced genjutsus. remember chiyo said that if one person fought against an uchiha they would lose so the best way to fight an uchiha was if two people fought the same guy.

another thing sasuke has going for him is his speed. i mean how's neji gonna fight against that. also sasuke doesn't have to use chidori at close contact. he could just use chidori sword and hurt neji from a distance. how's neji going to defend against sasuke's jutsus if most of what he does is taijutsu. oh and bankai you said that neji could have defeated sasuke before the time skip but you're forgetting that when sasuke first activated the cursed seal neji said "his chakra is abnormal...is the uchiha clan that strong?"

later on neji states that sasuke is a formidable enemy. last but not the least the fact that as of now sasuke is fighting on par with itachi just makes me definitely think that against neji sasuke would come out victorious.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Emperor
    Is this some type of joke, none of the Konoha 11 can take down one of the Akatsuki's by themselves except Shikamaru. Remember Naruto only took out two hearts therefore did not beat one by himself. Sasuke has however fended of a team of Sai, Yamato, and Naruto, overcome Orochimaru(see that I used overcome and not beat for those people who argue Orochimaru blah blah blah, Sasuke beat Oro in his dimension which I think is based on the strength of the person's will or something), beat Deidara, and beat Itachi in genjutsu in the latest chapter. Neji gets pwned by a 30% clone.