Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Mangekyou controlling kyuubi

So was just wondering how this would work. Is it like how sasuke controlled/entered Manda? But the reason that sasuke didn't need MS was because Manda wasn't as powerful as the kyuubi.

sasuke just used genjutsu to control manda i'm sure that the kyuubi was controlled by madara in a similar fashion. since the kyuubi is a tailed beast and the strongest of the tailed beast a stronger genjutsu would be needed and tsukiyomi (sp?) is perfect.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

but i heard theories that kyubi loaned madara its power and maybe the power went to madara's head and now he's parading about as if he has kyubi like a pet. although the kyubi recognizes and respects the sinister nature of madara's chakra it would seem unlikely that the legendary extremely uber powerful demon like the kyubi, also the god of fire, would jus submit to a mere human's power. there must have been a deal.

@Neji da REAL SHOTTA

there are two reasons why what you say is incorrect. first of all in chapter 385 itachi clearly stated that the MS true purpose was to control the kyuubi or at least something along those lines. second of all when sasuke entered naruto's mind the kyuubi said something along the lines of oh the sharingan that cursed clan's power. and then it goes on to say that sasuke had the eyes that were similar to madara's and then sasuke supresses the kyuubi. after that the kyuubi is surprised at the fact that sasuke can surpress his power. those facts alludes to the MS being able to control the kyuubi.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hair View Post
    So was just wondering how this would work. Is it like how sasuke controlled/entered Manda? But the reason that sasuke didn't need MS was because Manda wasn't as powerful as the kyuubi.
    What ironmaidenlive said is correct, but to add to that: Manda is in a different class from a bijuu. There are only 9 bijuus, however many creatures such as manda exist where a blood contract is made for summoning. Therefore MS isn't needed. Orochimaru didn't have MS but he could summon Manda at will. Hell, I could've done it too if I signed the contract (lol....kidding of course).
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

well damn cant argue wit dat logic i jus find it hard that although an entire village of ninjas( which included the third hokage and the legendary fourth) couldn't defeat the kyubi and the fourth had to die to seal him away but it took one sharingan user to like madara to control that demon like and supress its powers what do you think gives the sharingan user that power to suppress the chakra maybe its some relation to the first and his wooden based justsu

the first's wooden jutsu is capable of suppressing jinchiruki not bijuus. the reason why madara can control the kyuubi like his pet is because his chakra is more sinister than the kyuubi's and he has MS on top of that.

hey but isn't the mokuton of the first and the power of the sharingan the same in terms of their effect on the kyubi. they both suppress its power. actually mokuton can suppress any biju's chakra you may say it puts alot of strain on the user but the first probably had no trouble in doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neji da REAL SHOTTA View Post
    hey but isn't the mokuton of the first and the power of the sharingan the same in terms of their effect on the kyubi. they both suppress its power. actually mokuton can suppress any biju's chakra you may say it puts alot of strain on the user but the first probably had no trouble in doing it.
    i think shodaime and madara could control the kyuubi equaly but when these abilities can be used is what makes them different. since the first's power can only suppress the jinchiruki the bijuu has to be sealed inside someone in order for the first's mokuton to work. on the other hand if the bijuu is free then madara's powers can work.

i read that madara uchiha and shodaime were friends before their fight at the valley of death. isn't it strange that both of them out of all the people in the naruto world met and became friends and both could control bijus at different situations. Any comments on this?