Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    but isn't it impossible to copy bloodline limits i mean if Kakashi does copy it it would have to be the same exact jutsu not some variation
    ------------------------------------------
    its impossible to copy bloodline traits an if it was copied it should be the exact same not varied right?
    Last edited by Neji da REAL SHOTTA; 01-21-2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It is impossible to copy to bloodline limits. My guess would be that Kakashi was able to understand enough of the circumstances behind Itachi's Tsukiyomi and was able to come up with his own variation of it. Just a guess though.

yah i get what your saying but how can there be a mangekyou sharingan technique that Itachi doesn't know i mean to be able to send someone to antother dimension seems pretty useful i mean in my opinion it kind of squashes the other three. yo could end a fight in the blink of an eye.

Kakashi defies the laws of the Narutoverse. Itachi didn't know about a different MS simply cuz Kakashi created his own version.

well the jutsu kakashi used with his MS probably isn't one of the three jutsus that you can perform with the MS. if you think of it you'll realize that kakashi's eye jutsu is just a copy of itachi's tsukiyomi. the only difference is that kakashi's MS jutsu actually sends you to a different dimension like you said neji. so i don't think that qualifies as one of the three MS jutsus.
    Itachi's Tsukiyomi is an illusion, it doesnt involve dimensions... Itachi's only MS jutsu that we have seen so far that has anything to do with dimensions is Amaterasu.

And concerning Tobi's left eye it is possible that Zetsu recovered Obito's left eye and it was implanted into Madara's "new body" or his old for all I know. That would explain why he only has the one eyehole on his mask, his right eye could be blind.

well i dont tink madara's eye is obito's left over one simply because it was crushed. how would he have obtained it. he would have dug up him from his grave.

I just said Zetsu could have recovered it...He can easily move threw the ground and move bodies also. At the time of Gaiden if I remember correctly they were near the grass country or in it which is Zetsu's country.

Still a smashed eye is useless and would serve no purpose. i dont tink there would be any way to revover a crushed up eye and then implant it in someone.

@neji

true it is impossible to copy bloodline limits but tsukiyomi isn't a bloodline limit it's a jutsu so it can in theory be copied. when i stated that kakashi copied itachi's tsukiyomi i didn't mean kakashi copied it but rather mimicked it. after itachi used tsukiyomi on kakashi, kakashi was able to recreate a jutsu similar to tsukiyomi since he kind of understood the way tsukiyomi worked.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA