Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Tobi's Single Eye

Here is something that crossed my mind when reading chapter 385. Itachi says that as you use MS you start to turn blind. My guess is that if Tobi is Madara then somehow Tobi lost his other eye by over using MS. Maybe to control a nine tailed beast? Just a thought. Also why doesn't Itachi mention to Sauske that Kakashi has MS also? The coming chapters are going to be interesting.

Naruto

well here's whats funny. Itachi said there would be three people who could attain mangekyou sharingan. now there is itachi then madara then kakashi .... wait isn't that already three people. then how is saskue going to get it. it seems that he won't and thats the reason he can't get it. and yeah i do belive that madara lost one of his eyes becaus he used the mangekyou too much. hey another interesting point is that do you really think a human can totally control a legendary demon such as the kyubi. i read that the kyubi lonaed madara his power. now madara with his new power could play up that he had the legendary biju like his pet. saskue repelled him in naruto's mind right but wasn't the kyubi behind the impenetrable seal so saskue was repelling only a fraction of the chakra leaking out. i would like to see madara call the kyubi that to his face or jaws!!

then kakashi
    This was like, 10 years before Kakashi got the Mangekyou, probably more.

Naruto

wait its there in black and white the prophecy said three people including itachi would get achieve MS level. it dont matter that it took kakashi ten years to achieve its a prophecy dude it could have been written hundreds of years ago.

Except that it wasn't a prophecy.

Itachi said that if Sasuke obtained the Mangekyou sharingan, he'd be the third user. This was back when the Uchiha clan was massacred, well before Kakashi got his Mangekyou sharingan.

Naruto

but wasnt it one of the secrets tha itachi read about the clan if not well ok but wait so itachi was able to see saskue had the potential for MS but he couldn't see Kakashi had it. Kakashi is 8-10 years older than itachi. Itachi became ANBU and was widely acreddited for being all prodigy like. so he must have at least seen kakashi's sharingan because kakshi was also ANBU right. how could he have made such a grand miscalculation.

what in the hell are you talking about. Itachi stated If you achieve the MS it will make three users at the time. Sasuke, Itachi, and Madara. He couldn't have known that Kakashi, a non uchiha would achieve Ms.

Not to mention it would have sounded stupid if he said Sasuke if you gain the MS you will be the third user, unless Kakashi Hitake (a man i know from anbu who acquired the sharingan from a former teamate) also acquires the Mangekyou Sharingan then making you the fourth man to use it. Jesus stop reading so far into ridiculous things.

Also there is no miscalculation. Their is no guarantee that Itachi saw Kakshi use his Sharingan. Also your saying Itachi should have known Kakashis potential, just because they are from the same village, as well as he new Sasukes. Who is his younger brother and has watched all his life.

Naruto

ok kewl you squahed me. well i jus want to put it out there. from what weve seen from itachi there are the three legendary jutsu of the MS. Kakashi got his MS then he showed one of its abilities but it wasn't one that itachi showed. could this mean that with each different person the sharingan does some form of the 3 and looks different like one of itachi's takes you mentally to an alternate dimension and tortures you but Kakshi's physically makes you disappear to another dimension

Quote Originally Posted by Neji da REAL SHOTTA View Post
    ok kewl you squahed me. well i jus want to put it out there. from what weve seen from itachi there are the three legendary jutsu of the MS. Kakashi got his MS then he showed one of its abilities but it wasn't one that itachi showed. could this mean that with each different person the sharingan does some form of the 3 and looks different like one of itachi's takes you mentally to an alternate dimension and tortures you but Kakshi's physically makes you disappear to another dimension
    well the jutsu kakashi used with his MS probably isn't one of the three jutsus that you can perform with the MS. if you think of it you'll realize that kakashi's eye jutsu is just a copy of itachi's tsukiyomi. the only difference is that kakashi's MS jutsu actually sends you to a different dimension like you said neji. so i don't think that qualifies as one of the three MS jutsus.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

@Neji da REAL SHOTTA

you do realize that itachi wasn't expecting kakashi to gain the MS. he(itachi) only thought that only uchihas could gain the MS, that's why he was shocked when kakashi asked him how worse his vision had gotten.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA