Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    what, is kishi gonna make sasuke marry sakura?... i really don't like the way manga is going lately. it seems like its being "filled". we saw naruto in 1st chapter, as an idiot, who couldnt even properly replicate himself, and still he claimed that he will surpass all of previous hokages... 400 chapters later, he has improved only by a tiny bit. example? in one of the recent chapters, naruto sees tobi. he notices, that tobi wears an akatsuki robe, means he's one the akatsuki members, means, he's probobly f*cking strong, and yet he screams and charges at him straight on... he could have been killed like 10000000000 times by now...
    of course, there would be no point in the main hero (such as naruto) if he just defeat all of his enemies, but watching a retard for 400 chapters also aint fun.
    i really hope naruto improves fast. he has potential and chakra (both his and kyuubi's), becouse as things are now, he doesnt stand a chance vs the other guys.

and one more thing: about this sasuke vs itachi fight. i hope one of them dies. i really do.
    and its not that i dont like either of them, becouse i do. its just that sasuke since the very beginning wanted to kill itachi, he betrayed his friends, his village and "sold" his soul to orochimaru for power, and if one of these motherfu*kers doesnt die this time, what would be the point of all that?! we knew this fight would happen, sooner or later. it was necessary for story line development, and here it is. if by some "coinidence" this fight will not be concluded i will write to mr. kishi and say that he blew this great idea he had in the beginning.

I agree, it gets tiring seeing Sasuke devolp incredibly and Naruto only a bit and then have kakashi say Naruto has surpassed him... IM like WTF!! If Naruto surpassed kakashi second in line at the moment to being hokage then that makes Sasuke what? God?! Cus we all know Naruto would have his ass given to him by Sasuke if they were to fight at this point... Naruto merely has a revamped rasengan thats it! Sasuke knows Naruto like the back of his hand so a couple of kage bunshins wont do it agaisnt Sasuke... Im guessing Kishimoto wants atleast another 500 episodes out of Naruto from the looks of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Mymph View Post
    I agree, it gets tiring seeing Sasuke devolp incredibly and Naruto only a bit and then have kakashi say Naruto has surpassed him... IM like WTF!! If Naruto surpassed kakashi second in line at the moment to being hokage then that makes Sasuke what? God?! Cus we all know Naruto would have his ass given to him by Sasuke if they were to fight at this point... Naruto merely has a revamped rasengan thats it! Sasuke knows Naruto like the back of his hand so a couple of kage bunshins wont do it agaisnt Sasuke... Im guessing Kishimoto wants atleast another 500 episodes out of Naruto from the looks of it...
    but you have to realize that kakashi said that naruto could surpass in a way of speaking. that refers to creating jutsus and in terms of strongest jutsu naruto's rasenshuriken is stronger than kakashi's chidori so in a way of speaking naruto has surpassed kakashi. in terms of skills naruto is no where near kakashi. true tsunade said that naruto would be the next possible candidate for hokage after kakashi but jiraiya said that naruto isn't even close to being hokage by a long shot. but i agree with you on the fact that naruto's lack of growth over the series is really frustrating.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

but you have to realize that kakashi said that naruto could surpass in a way of speaking. that refers to creating jutsus and in terms of strongest jutsu naruto's rasenshuriken is stronger than kakashi's chidori so in a way of speaking naruto has surpassed kakashi. in terms of skills naruto is no where near kakashi.
    True that
    Like someone said we still have a Naruto that just rushes into fights with any person wearing an Akatsuki robe without thinking so him improving seems impossible considering his supossable 2 year training session with Jiraiya and he didnt learn much at all to be honest... Sasuke trained with Orochimaru and learned a crap load of abilities, Naruto trains with Jiraiya, Kakashi and Yamato ( Three of the best Shinobi) and all he has to show for it is a little improvement with his Kage Bunshin's an improved but incomplete technique and I think thats it... What is Kishimoto trying to tell us =\ He secretly wanted Sasuke to be the main character!! Sasuke fan boy -.-

What is Kishimoto trying to tell us =\ He secretly wanted Sasuke to be the main character!! Sasuke fan boy -.-
    Drrrr. Sasuke is a main character, and Kishi's even said that it's his favorite character.

I know he is a main character but I think he is trying to replace Naruto with Sasuke and saying he is his favorite chacarter proves it!!
    Didnt know that he was his favorite character thow =|

Well, the story's that Sasuke's ancestor are the cause of a many of Naruto's woes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymph View Post
    I think he is trying to replace Naruto with Sasuke.=|
    I have been a fan of Naruto for as long as he has been using Kage Bunshin
    look back at the Manga they treat this guy like shit...

it was clear to me that Naruto was not his favorite
    but think about it for a second if itachi dies then what?

Sasuke already stated that he is going after Madara if you are unsure about who is going to win the fight between itachi and Sasuke, There is no guessing into who is going to win in a fight between Sasuke and Madara right now who knows in the next time skip lol...

It will be interesting to see if he can keep us entertained without Naruto.
    (i wouldn't give up this manga if i was tasered in the balls).

If he is going to side line Naruto do this after another confutation with Sasuke going all evil joins Akatsuki or comes back to the village. Then he finds out about Da-Perv and goes out to find his self, to train with his fathers teachings (Books) or ends up on the toad mountain that should be cool, becomes a wonderer like Da-Perv was...
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

its true naruto has had little to show for his training but he also has alot of setbacks. he can learn a jutsu in what a week and thats not even mastering it fully. Saskue could look at oro jutsu once and then copy it. he can do that for so many jutsu in one day then use a week to master it fully. Naruto can't or doesn't want to rely on the kyuubi and has to work around that while saskue uses his special ability to the fullest extent. if Naruto was to find a way to use the kyubi chakra without losing control and destroying himself in the process he would be much different. kakashi's like no help as soon as saskue gets a curse seal he is quick to fix but even after learning what the kyubi chakra does to naruto u honestly telling me no one can come up wit a way to help the damn boy.

the fact that naruto can learn jutsus in a week is more reason for him to stop wasting his time trying to make rasengan better and start learning other jutsus i.e. katon, suiton, and raiton jutsus. naruto doesn't need the kyuubi chakra he already has a huge chakra reserve all on his own. btw kakashi came up with a way to help naruto and it was with the kage bunshin training.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA