Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Well, I'll clarify my statement. He was cocky and a braggart at the beginning, even if he never vocalized it much, like his fight w/Lee (sharingan will reveal ... /asskicking), his actions clearly showed it.

Later on in the manga, when he was re-introduced, he was certainly confident, but he stopped talking as much and started pwning people.

Veteran Member
    his potential will be greater than the firsts and madara's.....he will fully control the kyuubi, but not like a pet, more like a part of him in which he can do jutsu's with him and fight as one

I find that highly unprobable considering he looses complete control at 4 tails and it begins to damage his body. The Kyuubi Chakra itself is like a poison so in a 5th or more tail state it could kill him.

Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    and this is the only thing I dont like about Naruto (and some otehr mangas for that matter); they develop very slowly. i am a patient man, i can and will wait for the "good stuff", but c'mon! do mangakas think pple have years to spend, reading manga? kishi just stated out of the blue, that the whole '08, will be focused on sasuke.. A WHOLE F*CKING YEAR! i dont know how pple mesure time in Japan, but in Europe, a year is a whole lot of time! way to much to spend it on some crap! i want to know qite fast, how the story will develop: what will happen between sasuke and itachi, what will be of pain and madara, what will become of naruto... why the f*ck make us wait X more years?!

... excuse me my frustration but .. im damn pissed!

Quote Originally Posted by gradoman View Post
    Boy oh boy, a mongoose, lol. They don't look so serious in real life though when compared to, say, Kyuubi. Where I grew up had them around to take care of the snakes; needless to say, there weren't any snakes around beyond some really small ones.

Anyways, I have to disagree with POW when you say Sasuke cheated, how has he cheated using something he was born with? Earlier in the manga, I'd say he was cocky, but recently, he's very confident in his abilities. He never bragged about beating anyone he's defeated recently and only kills when he deems it necessary.

Naruto on the other hand is still loud and quite attached to his rescue mission. Though unlike Sasuke, he hasn't trained up enough to achieve this goal.

Too bad intellect and intelligence aren't things you could improve greatly.
    What I was saying is the sharingan would make anyone advance fast cause if u can copy moves just by seeing them once you wont have to waste time studying ninja scrolls .. i was just being sarcastic saying he was cheating

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Sasuke doesn't even need the MS to control Naruto, he's his puppet. Sasuke has been the drive behind all naruto has done since the beginning. It's sad...really. I like Naruto more than sasuke. In fact I hope for sasuke's untimely death, but unfortunately there are alot of naruto haters out there.He should have named the manga Sasuke. I think Naruto knows more than Kishi is letting on.
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

@Itachi8

Lol,
    In fact I hope for sasuke's untimely death, but unfortunately there are alot of naruto haters out there.

...you do? A bit harsh, me thinks.

@POW

My mistake! Sorry!

Yeah sorry i'm bitter, and a tad unstable..hehe..he
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

now that Naruto knows the Kage Bunshin training method I don't think it will take him long to get stronger. If he does go to the Toad Mountain and train with that method he might become really powerful. Hope the toads can surpress the Kyuuba. Time skip see naruto laying next to a pile of rubble and rocks and frog corpses. OOOPS.

Naruto along with his new look on Kage Bunshin training he will be able to create incredible techniques in short amounts of time, like I was corrected earlier he has surpassed Kakashi in the ability to create Jutsu's. So with this year concentrating on Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi im hoping will see one hell of a Naruto in 2009. Im also hoping he will go train with the Toad Sage like Jiraiya, it would be nice to see Naruto walk his Master's path in honor of his sacrifice.