Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

i dont think will see naruto develop his skills any time soon. i read in another thread(i dont now if you guys cover this already)
    that kishi will focus 2008 on sasuke, sakura and kakashi. and that naruto "will have to wait"
    those were his words not mine. personally i think this suck, naruto has been "waiting" since the time skip. the way i see it kishimoto wants to suck this cow dry, so we wont see the end of this manga untill 2010
    ------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago Musevini View Post
    what, is kishi gonna make sasuke marry sakura?... i really don't like the way manga is going lately. it seems like its being "filled". we saw naruto in 1st chapter, as an idiot, who couldnt even properly replicate himself, and still he claimed that he will surpass all of previous hokages... 400 chapters later, he has improved only by a tiny bit. example? in one of the recent chapters, naruto sees tobi. he notices, that tobi wears an akatsuki robe, means he's one the akatsuki members, means, he's probobly f*cking strong, and yet he screams and charges at him straight on... he could have been killed like 10000000000 times by now...
    of course, there would be no point in the main hero (such as naruto) if he just defeat all of his enemies, but watching a retard for 400 chapters also aint fun.
    i really hope naruto improves fast. he has potential and chakra (both his and kyuubi's), becouse as things are now, he doesnt stand a chance vs the other guys.

and one more thing: about this sasuke vs itachi fight. i hope one of them dies. i really do.
    and its not that i dont like either of them, becouse i do. its just that sasuke since the very beginning wanted to kill itachi, he betrayed his friends, his village and "sold" his soul to orochimaru for power, and if one of these motherfu*kers doesnt die this time, what would be the point of all that?! we knew this fight would happen, sooner or later. it was necessary for story line development, and here it is. if by some "coinidence" this fight will not be concluded i will write to mr. kishi and say that he blew this great idea he had in the beginning.

you sir are right. if this doesn't happen wtf, all this time chasing him for what? this hole revenge thing has to end now! i dont care if sasuke wins or not, for all i care itachi should kick his ass so he can learn not to mess whit his eldest
    Last edited by red; 01-21-2008 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i dont think will see naruto develop his skills any time soon. i read in another thread(i dont now if you guys cover this already)
    that kishi will focus 2008 on sasuke, sakura and kakashi. and that naruto "will have to wait"
    those were his words not mine. personally i think this suck, naruto has been "waiting" since the time skip. the way i see it kishimoto wants to suck this cow dry, so we wont see the end of this manga untill 2010
    why can't naruto develop his skills if the spotlight is gonna be on sakura, sasuke, and kakashi. while the spotlight is on those guys kishi can make naruto train with the toads in order for him to get stronger.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

naruto should ditch the toads and summon a mongoose. They destroy snakes, Frogs how lame.

yeh and he could call his rough neck team of mongooses the mongooses yeah dats right the FIGHTING MONGOOSES

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    why can't naruto develop his skills if the spotlight is gonna be on sakura, sasuke, and kakashi. while the spotlight is on those guys kishi can make naruto train with the toads in order for him to get stronger.
    i am not saying he can't develop his skills. ok personally i wouldnt mind to see a little of more of sasuke (the secrets of the uchihas) and sakura develop, along with kakashi(kakashi being one of the best characters), but a hole f-ing year this manga wont end until 2010 or beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    naruto should ditch the toads and summon a mongoose. They destroy snakes, Frogs how lame.
    lmao . that's not a bad idea.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I would like to see Naruto learn of his father and then somehow master the Flying Thunder God Jutsu.

Imagine "Orange Flash" teleporting to the back of the enemy and hit them with the Rasengan, haha that reminds me of Goku using Shunkan Ido + Kamehameha.

PPL who complain Naruto hasnt devolped any are not really paying attention, Yes Naruto is a little slow and devolps much slower than Sauske.
    -Sauske Sharingan is alot like cheating anyways .. anyone would devolp quickly with an ability like that
    -But Naruto has a stronger character while Sasuke acts tough & cocky all the time when faced with a superior opponet hes more likely to buckle or just give up, Naruto never backs down and has the strength of perserverance
    -Naruto skill with shadow clones has improved and he has devloped his 1st S class Jutsu.
    Naruto is still growing and I often reflect how Naruto reminds me alot of star wars as far as the plot and repeatative themes that pass on form 1 generation to the next.
    I feel as tho we are in the middle trilogy as far as Naruto devolpment and there needs to be 1 more time skip to truly show Naruto growth and true potential.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Boy oh boy, a mongoose, lol. They don't look so serious in real life though when compared to, say, Kyuubi. Where I grew up had them around to take care of the snakes; needless to say, there weren't any snakes around beyond some really small ones.

Anyways, I have to disagree with POW when you say Sasuke cheated, how has he cheated using something he was born with? Earlier in the manga, I'd say he was cocky, but recently, he's very confident in his abilities. He never bragged about beating anyone he's defeated recently and only kills when he deems it necessary.

Naruto on the other hand is still loud and quite attached to his rescue mission. Though unlike Sasuke, he hasn't trained up enough to achieve this goal.

Too bad intellect and intelligence aren't things you could improve greatly.

well i will have 2 disagree with u on some occasion, sasuke has bragged, but just can't remember when
    Last edited by sharingan360; 01-21-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three