Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drago Musevini View Post
    i agree that naruto has tons of potential, but he's still unexperianced and often gets emotional in a fight, which makes him do stupid things. if he could remain calm, and analyze the situation well, he would be much stronger, but that is yet to come.
    and i do believe that naruto will have to fight pain or madara, however as he is now, he's not even close to standing a chance.
    pain and madara are the strongest living ninja in naruto universe as we know it.
    so i look further to naruto's development.
    naruto did show some improvement, well a drastic improvement with the fight with the guy of 5 or 6, kakuza i think was his name, he used his shadow clones to the fullest.

Kakuzu was a push over in the end. Both he and Hidan got their asses handed to them in brown paper bags [don't come back now] by some kids; hardly a fight worth recalling when one looks back on it.

Compared to someone as fast as Sasuke, or say a Sharingan user, or Pain and his multiple bodies and eyes, he's going to have problems. He needs a power up and fast. He definitely needs a motivating force, to push himself into the class Sasuke, Madara aka Tobi, Pain and company or he's dead; it'll probably come in the form of information of his Sensei's death, his father's identity and more.
    Last edited by gradoman; 01-20-2008 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Clarity. Clarity. Clarity.

Naruto's defeating of Kakuzu was a joke. It was supposed to show us how powerful Naruto became with his new Jutsu, but all it really did was confirm that the Kazeshuriken is just a stronger Rasengan with a heavy toll on Naruto's body.

Kakuzu had most of his hearts destroyed before Naruto even jumped into the fight, and was already weakened. All Naruto had to do was jump in with his big ass revamp of a revamp of a Jutsu and finish him.

All Naruto has going for him is the stupid Kage bushin jutsu he's been using since the FIRST CHAPTER. The fact that the Kyuubi gives him nearly infinite chakra to maintain them just makes it an uber spam Jutsu. Naruto's speed is terrible, but it's because he's the "Shonen hero" that the enemy will never jump out of the way from a kid in an orange jump suit running slowly at them screaming "RASENGAN" at the top of his lungs, hitting, and killing them.

Sasuke is a genious, with loads of Jutsu, sharingan, and cursed seal. Naruto is a retard with 3 Jutsu and unlimited chakra.

I think Narutos time will come. I don't think that this manga will go on for so long. Just defeating Akatsuki and getting Sasuke back and then the story's over.

Yep Naruto needs to grow up.

I actualy think that Jiriah Sama has made some preparations that will ensure rapid growth in Naruto. The triggers will be:

a) Naruto's emotional trauma when he hears of Jirah's (seeming) death.
    b) The Naruto Key being delivered or unlocked by the key toad. I suspect the key will do more than just unlocking the Kyubbi's Chakra, Something tells me that Minato might have left another (unknown) gift in store for his son.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Naruto's defeating of Kakuzu was a joke. It was supposed to show us how powerful Naruto became with his new Jutsu, but all it really did was confirm that the Kazeshuriken is just a stronger Rasengan with a heavy toll on Naruto's body.

Kakuzu had most of his hearts destroyed before Naruto even jumped into the fight, and was already weakened. All Naruto had to do was jump in with his big ass revamp of a revamp of a Jutsu and finish him.

All Naruto has going for him is the stupid Kage bushin jutsu he's been using since the FIRST CHAPTER. The fact that the Kyuubi gives him nearly infinite chakra to maintain them just makes it an uber spam Jutsu. Naruto's speed is terrible, but it's because he's the "Shonen hero" that the enemy will never jump out of the way from a kid in an orange jump suit running slowly at them screaming "RASENGAN" at the top of his lungs, hitting, and killing them.

Sasuke is a genious, with loads of Jutsu, sharingan, and cursed seal. Naruto is a retard with 3 Jutsu and unlimited chakra.
    lol you have a way with words. i pretty much agree with you.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

well,sasu is kishi's baby...naruto gets nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post

so sadly true...but both of them are emo

but it's because he's the "Shonen hero" that the enemy will never jump out of the way from a kid in an orange jump suit running slowly at them screaming "RASENGAN" at the top of his lungs, hitting, and killing them.
    ...i feel bad for naruto
    Last edited by mgsplayer; 01-21-2008 at 01:36 AM.
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Quote Originally Posted by gradoman View Post
    You're going to see more of Sasuke and the remaining Uchiha since its founding father and great ancestor is nigh invincible and seemingly immortal; needless to say, he's the one to have Kyuubi tamed and most significant bad guy that Konoha's ever faced.

You're going to have to endure much more Uchiha loving in the next few weeks. Probably. >.<
    Actually for the next year. Kishi states in his shonen jump interview that his main focuses for next year are Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. He says Naruto's story will be sidelined throughout 2008. This is stupid/retarded but then again we live in an imperfect world.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Actually for the next year. Kishi states in his shonen jump interview that his main focuses for next year are Sasuke, Kakashi and Sakura. He says Naruto's story will be sidelined throughout 2008. This is stupid/retarded but then again we live in an imperfect world.
    hopefully with naruto being sidetracked kishi will make him train his ass off and i don't mean in controlling the kyuubi but actually learning some new jutsus and also FTGT.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

what is with people and sharingan anyway, damn, i know that sharingan is powerful and all that, but u guys are acting like it's the most powerfull thing in the universe seriously come on. am sort of getting sick of sharingan all the time

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three