Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sasuke didn't care about Orochimaru either.....

@bankai

sasuke didn't care about orochimaru.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by xShAdYx View Post
    I am not sure if this has come up in any thread already..but here it goes.

We all know that if Sasuke activates his Mangekyou he will be the third user along with Itachi and Madara. But according to Itachi, the only way to activate it if he kills his best friend which is in fact Naruto. What about the kyuubi? If Sasuke somehow kills Naruto the kyuubi will die as well. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of Akatsuki..better yet Pain and Madara from achieving their goals. They need Naruto and the kyuubi alive. So what was the purpose of itachi telling Sasuke in oreder to get eyes like his, he must kill Naruto?

From reading the latest chapter of Naruto, we found out that one of the secrets of the clans eye technique is to control the Nine-tails with Mangekyou. We know that Sasuke is nowhere near close to defeating Itachi at his current level, and Itachi wants Sasuke to come back and fight him "when you have the same eyes as me."

Sasuke vowed to gain power his own way to defeat Itachi. In order to do that how will Sasuke activate the Mangekyou Sharingan. I think the way how Sasuke activates his Mangekyou Sharigan will play a big role in the Nine-tails' future, which includes Naruto.

What do the great fans of Naruto think?

Firstly, Itachi didn't know until recently that Naruto was Sasuke Best Friend. Because even Itachi was wandering why Naruto cared so much for Sasuke.

But, after Naruto proclaiming to be Sasuke brother he probably realize that Naruto was Sasuke best friend. And, if he is alive it means Sasuke doesn't have the M. Sharingan.

From my point of view Itachi is careless to just give Sasuke that kind of information without any certainty that Sasuke would make friends after that traumatizing experience as a youth. And, letting Naruto escaping his grasp.

How was Itachi supposed to know that Sasuke would become best friends with Naruto? It wasn't careless of him. Itachi wanted Sasuke to get the same eyes as him a.k.a. MS and gave him the criteria to accomplish that. Itachi has no control over who Sasuke becomes friends with after that.

I think it will be very interesting the development of the akastuki and the leaf village. One with the death of Jiraiya,(in my opinion he isn't dead yet because we were reading just his last thoughts or maybe I am just wrong) there will be another war, at this particular part of the manga, sasuke and naruto cannot kill their perspective enemies. There has to be a period of learning new techniques, abilities, maturity etc. In my opinion this is going to be the last fight for now between sasuke and itachi. Naruto cannot do anything at his current level, even if he really is past kakashi.

kakashi was on crack when he said that, no way naruto surpassed him.. Its time naruto learned a new technique that doesnt backfire on his health, and it better not be another Rasengan

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    no i think he did. i remember deidara saying kakashi was his real problem and not naruto and he was surprised that kakashi just like itachi could do powerful techniques with his eye.
    he said that to himself in his thoughts not to akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    he said that to himself in his thoughts not to akatsuki
    that's pretty much what i said in my post. i was indicating that deidara probably knew kakashi had the MS.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA