Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Kyuubi's life rests in the how Sasuke activates his Mangekyou Sharingan?

I am not sure if this has come up in any thread already..but here it goes.

We all know that if Sasuke activates his Mangekyou he will be the third user along with Itachi and Madara. But according to Itachi, the only way to activate it if he kills his best friend which is in fact Naruto. What about the kyuubi? If Sasuke somehow kills Naruto the kyuubi will die as well. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of Akatsuki..better yet Pain and Madara from achieving their goals. They need Naruto and the kyuubi alive. So what was the purpose of itachi telling Sasuke in oreder to get eyes like his, he must kill Naruto?

From reading the latest chapter of Naruto, we found out that one of the secrets of the clans eye technique is to control the Nine-tails with Mangekyou. We know that Sasuke is nowhere near close to defeating Itachi at his current level, and Itachi wants Sasuke to come back and fight him "when you have the same eyes as me."

Sasuke vowed to gain power his own way to defeat Itachi. In order to do that how will Sasuke activate the Mangekyou Sharingan. I think the way how Sasuke activates his Mangekyou Sharigan will play a big role in the Nine-tails' future, which includes Naruto.

What do the great fans of Naruto think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Sasuke has already stated that he won't attain power the same way Itachi did. So killing his best friend is sorta out of the question. If Naruto gets in his way of killing Itachi, then he's gonna wreck Naruto. But as long as Naruto doesn't get in the way, then i don't see the possibility of MS for Sasuke.

what we know so far
    killing a friend is not THE only method to obtain the MS...(kakashi)
    kyuubi is aware that naruto's death will cause his too,so he won't let that happen,or else,a ninja as dumb as naruto would have died long ago
    sasuke is not interested in killing naruto-he chose his own path to obtain MS-
    we're not sure itachi is doing what he is doing for akatsuki-i thought it was obvious that itachi is not the type who serves an organization-

here we are,from this i believe naruto's survival against the thirst of kyuubi to gain control over the body will be decided by a sacrifice of a sharingan user

this all excludes the knowledge regarding the third mysterious ability-LvL- of the sharingan...which has a high possibility of being related to kyuubi,or immortality
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

i don't think that if sasuke kills naruto he'll even gain the MS. if sasuke hasn't gained the MS as of now the only way i see him gaining the MS is if he kills itachi and here's why. sasuke already stated that he cut his ties with konoha and also with naruto and sakura so even though he kills naruto it doesn't mean much to him but killing itachi is a whole other business. sasuke said that the only bonds he has are fraternal bonds forged from hatred.

my theory on attaining the MS is that it's not the fact that you kill your best friend that makes you attain the MS but the fact that you're willing to severe your bonds with that person in such a despicable manner or you're willing to do anything for power. as of now sasuke has stated that his only bonds are the ones he has for itachi and he intends on killing itachi so i think that if he does succeed he will in fact attain the MS.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

good point ironmaiden!
    @mgsplayer..kakashi is not a true uchiha so it may not include him.
    People should use some common sense.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

My best guess is that after Sasuke looses to Itachi again he has his team start to gather inteligence on the Akatsuki while he licks his wounds. What he gets is info about how several members were taken out by Naruto and the other leaf ninja. And that he also hears about Kakashi getting the MS.

So Sasuke, without any leads on Madara and Itachi returns to the leaf village. He agree's to return under the condition that Kakashi tells him how he got the MS and that he gets all the info and intelligence on the Akatsuki and that he be allowed to go after Itachi whenever he wants to. So for a while Sasuke is teamed back up with Naruto and Sakura tell he finds the right time to make his move on Itachi and Madara again. But most of that time will probably be spent on Sasuke trying to activate the MS.

As for Sasuke's team. They will probably stay as well for the most part. Juugo would get help with his condition from Tsunade, who would either come up with a drug to supress his violent tendencies, or she'll operate on him to prevent his transformations. Depending on how his fight with Kisame goes Suigetsu will either stay or return to his village, or he'd just go rougue to continue his sword collecting. Karin will probably stay since she's become yet another Sasuke Fan Girl and will probably do anything to stay near him.

Did Deidara ever tell Akatsuki that Kakashi has the MS?
    A pie in the sky?

I don't even think Deidara knew what he was getting hit with when running from Kakashi. But if he did know Kakashi was using MS, i dont think he told Akatsuki, at least not on screen, so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I don't even think Deidara knew what he was getting hit with when running from Kakashi. But if he did know Kakashi was using MS, i dont think he told Akatsuki, at least not on screen, so to speak.
    no i think he did. i remember deidara saying kakashi was his real problem and not naruto and he was surprised that kakashi just like itachi could do powerful techniques with his eye.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

what is sasuke have already activated his Mangekyou Sharingan,,, i think he got his Mangekyou Sharingan after killing Oro. cause he was with Oro for a long time and Oro showed him lots of new jutsu,,Oro was his master and some ppl would cool there master a friend, also sasuke does not care about naruto
    Spoiler!