Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichigo 100%

Ichigo 100%

Have any of u guys read Ichigo 100%, it's basicly about a guy who wants to make movies and become a famous director, and in the process he meets girls and becomes confuse of which one he likes. Overall, its REALLY funny and u'll probably hate the ending and it's worth your time ;P

"http://www.onemanga.com/Ichigo100%25/"

well i think they've already finished the series, but the website that i used before removed it =[ so yeh tell me what you guys think of this story XD it made me hate my friend who introduced this series to me

I saw the anime but didn't rad the manga, I thought the story was great. I thought Junpei was a great character, the anime ended short of what the Manga had though. I did read some of the manga to find out how it ended and I was annoyed with that.

one of my all time favorites....never saw the anime though.

Life is a bitch and death is her husband.

ichigo 100% manga was one of the best i read on harem comedy romance type and do have a nice ending and im satisfied with it hehe
    me neither i never saw the anime too..

i reckon the manga is good (never seen the anime) and i do like the ending ... i'm rooting for her since the beginning and the mangaka gave pretty strong indications in the latter volumes that junpei would end up with her

Ryozanpaku's 2nd Disciple bisayang dako's Avatar
    i was able to watch some of the anime episodes at comic-con... and after one episode, I LOVED IT instantly. its pretty funny stuff.

about the ending, well, i kinda knew it who junpie will end up with. man, i was hoping that there will be some continuation or something.

bisdak try reading its manga its much better than the anime O_o

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyyojimbo View Post
    I saw the anime but didn't rad the manga, I thought the story was great. I thought Junpei was a great character, the anime ended short of what the Manga had though. I did read some of the manga to find out how it ended and I was annoyed with that.
    how did you get annoyed by the manga's ending?
    i think it's pretty good.

i just want to say F&%K thank you for the link, i was looking around where to find the last special episode ova of Ichigo 100% thinking it was the real final episode and then i find out thats not even 1/2 the manga. Which makes me 100% happier cause i didn't want it to end like the anime.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Alright, finished reading it and god, i give it a 9.9/10 cause it was just beautiful, /tear.

Spoiler!

In all, I definitely recommend this series for all audiences over 13 years of age. And even though it is categorize as Shounen, its still a great manga for female readers as well.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.