Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrY.mp4 View Post
    Well maybe when he kill shodaime he
    gained the magekyo after all they were good friends... they are Konoha's "father's"
    where does it say that madara killed shodaime. jiraiya said that uchiha madara was killed in the VOTE. but we know he's still alive and his powers are sealed so chances are the first survived their battle.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    where does it say that madara killed shodaime. jiraiya said that uchiha madara was killed in the VOTE. but we know he's still alive and his powers are sealed so chances are the first survived their battle.
    Well it is said that both of them died in the valley of end but maybe only shodaime died there and madara survived in a very bad way and after some time become blind and now he has obito's left eye and it's waiting to take over sasuke eyes :-j ....i don't know if you really understand what i was saying my writting english is lame...but i'm god ar reading and the rest (i'm from romania )

Quote Originally Posted by GabrY.mp4 View Post
    Well it is said that both of them died in the valley of end but maybe only shodaime died there and madara survived in a very bad way and after some time become blind and now he has obito's left eye and it's waiting to take over sasuke eyes :-j ....i don't know if you really understand what i was saying my writting english is lame...but i'm god ar reading and the rest (i'm from romania )
    well i remember jiraiya saying that madara was killed by shodaime but i don't remember anyone ever saying shodaime died during that fight. if i'm wrong please tell me where it states that shodaime died at the VOTE with madara. btw your english is ok.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

It is said that Shodaime defeated Madara in a fight at VOTE, but didn't necessarily kill him. Shodaime's cause of death is still unknown to us if my memory's serving me right.

Maybe madara killed the first later and no one knew it was Madara who killed him. This may be how he gained MS, however I don't believe the whole kill your friend thing.

Veteran Member
    him stealing them is very likely, but it would have been stated earlier that all of their eyes were removed or their bodies were missing after the massacre.......but its likely he stole some from shisui which itachi supposedly killed

Doubt it. I think they would have noticed that when they found him, they are likely his eyes.

they never mention if madara is blind or if he not..don't get it wrong they dont talk that much about madara we only know a lil' bit of his history no more no less

people looking at mi post!

it's probably something you can do after you go blind in one eye.

I believe the whole MS eyes deal is meeting the condition of doing anything for power, meaning it is getting to a certain state of mind-insanity