Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Naruto Why Madara is not blind

    Just finished the new chapter thought I'd throw this out: Madara has a stockpile of Uchiha bodies/eyes left from the massacre. It wouldnt be impossible to replace his old eyes whenever they went bad

  2. #2
    I think that if he did that, he'd have to kill his best friend again to get his eyes to their former glory. I think it's got something to do with the 'final secret' of the Sharingan.

  3. #3
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    I think that if he did that, he'd have to kill his best friend again to get his eyes to their former glory. I think it's got something to do with the 'final secret' of the Sharingan.
    where does it say that madara killed his best friend to obtain the MS?


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  4. #4

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    where does it say that madara killed his best friend to obtain the MS?
    Well maybe when he kill shodaime he
    gained the magekyo after all they were good friends... they are Konoha's "father's"

  5. #5
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrY.mp4 View Post
    Well maybe when he kill shodaime he
    gained the magekyo after all they were good friends... they are Konoha's "father's"
    where does it say that madara killed shodaime. jiraiya said that uchiha madara was killed in the VOTE. but we know he's still alive and his powers are sealed so chances are the first survived their battle.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    where does it say that madara killed shodaime. jiraiya said that uchiha madara was killed in the VOTE. but we know he's still alive and his powers are sealed so chances are the first survived their battle.
    Well it is said that both of them died in the valley of end but maybe only shodaime died there and madara survived in a very bad way and after some time become blind and now he has obito's left eye and it's waiting to take over sasuke eyes :-j ....i don't know if you really understand what i was saying my writting english is lame...but i'm god ar reading and the rest (i'm from romania )

  7. #7
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    I suggest that we just wait for an explanation. There's no way to tell how fast the eyesight dissipates after activating MS for the first time. Only that for each time the MS is used, eyesight gets worse quicker. So its possible that Madara hasn't lost his eyesight yet (at least for one eye) since he probably hasn't used the MS since taming the kyuubi.

  8. #8
    I think Madara is stealing sharingan eyes and transplanting them to his own.

  9. #9
    The Hiphopopotamus Wafflenet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SE15, GREAT Britain.
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by verdesnake View Post
    Since he's able to control the demon fox, how is Naruto supposed to defeat him?
    With skill. AHA! Oh man! No way in hell could I say that out loud and maintain a straight face.

    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

  10. #10
    Never would have thought that an evil guy like Madara would have a friend. Maybe it was a stuffed animal of his when he was little. Or maybe a dog he was raised with. We will never know till Kishi tells us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •