Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    What I don't get is why this paw paw fruit can repel things, shoudn't it be called repel fruit then? Or could this repelling thing be something only Kuma would be able to do while using this fruit.

i found it hard to believe if zoro's hand will be unusable. he merely rely on those two hands unlike shanks who has some kind of strange aura... well theres nothing chopper cant fixed unless its already cut from his body... and yeah what about those duck and vivi appearing on the cover is it some sign that were gonna see vivi rejoining the mugiwara soon

Spoiler!

I should really post more MidKnight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jupzter View Post
    ... and yeah what about those duck and vivi appearing on the cover is it some sign that were gonna see vivi rejoining the mugiwara soon
    nah, its just one of those fun cover stories... like Enel's fairy vearth adventure~
    Asgardias
    -----

-----
    |=|Other Sigs|=|
    >Naruto Sig
    >Gundam Crossbone Sig
    >Ichigo Sig
    -----
    *****>>>>>HAS YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORD?<<<<<*****

If Zoro can withstand cutting his ankles to escape a trap, possibly having his hands all messed up shouldn't phase him too badly...Anyways I don't think his hands are messed up. Yeah he's all hurt and junk, but he will probably be tended to by Chopper then be alseep for a few days.

Kuma probably left him alone for now since part of the deal seemed to be that Zoro needed to be stronger first, so he'll deal with him later. Zoro will probably need to train his mind to cut through something tougher than steel.

Quote Originally Posted by MidKnight View Post
    nah, its just one of those fun cover stories... like Enel's fairy vearth adventure~
    No, it's not. Those have a sort of story and happen in chronological order (from when the arc they're related to finishes). We've just suddenly been seeing a lot (by which I mean two) of Vivi-related things on the covers. Usually we just see the Mugiwaras in those, or the people in a cover story. Anyway, there's no where near enough proof to say confidently that she's coming back, just speculation.

-_-'
    Oo
    i don't understand these vivi assumptions only based on the chapter covers..

i'm sure we won't ever see her (or not much), and she's busy on her island.

back on this chapter, i didn't see that coming, kuma being a cyborg.. and with strong abilities Oo
    I'm a bit disapointed that he left zoro like that, straw hats get out of this too easily..
    If luffy can take as much damage, so can zoro, kuma doesn't make sure that he's dead..??

Zoro you are the man. I can't describe this awesomeness in words or even put it to tears.

If Zoro dies I am SURE that Luffy will go berserk and fuck'em around that freakin' Government of theirs..

Quote Originally Posted by aaaarrrggh View Post
    Oo
    i don't understand these vivi assumptions only based on the chapter covers..

i'm sure we won't ever see her (or not much), and she's busy on her island.

back on this chapter, i didn't see that coming, kuma being a cyborg.. and with strong abilities Oo
    I'm a bit disapointed that he left zoro like that, straw hats get out of this too easily..
    If luffy can take as much damage, so can zoro, kuma doesn't make sure that he's dead..??
    Kuma also said he thought Zoro would die from taking in that damage since he was already really hurt too. Again...I still think the reason Kuma left him alone was that it was part of Zoro's deal, was that he was to be as big of a threat of Luffy, before his head was needed to be taken. But then again Kuma might have just been impressed he lived through it.

zoro wont die sigh kinds obvious for anyone that doesent have low iq hes destined to fight hawkeyes and as he says in the end nothing happend its like that time a few episodes before where 50% where saying that luffy will probly die you guys realy do suprise me sometimes with all your stupidity
    Last edited by Raizen; 01-20-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jupzter View Post
    he merely rely on those two hands unlike shanks who has some kind of strange aura...
    Uuh, isn't Shanks aura just the kind of thing that goes all round like every anime thingie, it just shows his power. And those who don't have enough ferocity will fall like flies when he let's it really go.

Of course Shanks needs his hands when he's battling someone other than those weaklings who crashed as soon as "it" touched 'em.

About Zoro or anyone dying, how can you even think that? This doesn't seem to be one of those mangas where main characters do die, and if they would die I think that Oda would take someone else out, coz Zoro is the man for so many.

Would be cool if there would be even some kind of an aftereffect to that, but we'll see. That someone who said that they get off way too easily was right until something major happens.