Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    where can u read this chapter

I read it here One Piece 485 page 01 | One Manga

Really awesome chapter, Oda never ceases to surprise us. I can't wait to see what happens next.

thank u kron WOw this chapter was awesome I cant even think of a prediction for next week. zoro is crazy powerful

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    I really don't have words to describe.
    It was... It is impossible to say, one has to read it to understand.

I...I really don't get it...this can't be it...the end was so fast...zoro standing there full of blood and Kuma gone...zoro almost seems to be totally fit except there is much blood around...well there must be more behind that. I'm really afraid of zoro is dying soon...And...well...zoro has always been my favourite XD now I know why^^

There's no way there isn't any consequence to this and we can definitely see one of Zoro's hands on the last page. He'll probably be in bad shape like he was after he got owned by Mihawk.

Still, as if I didn't already think Zoro was badass enough now he is even more than ever. I like how he said he'll eventually be as much of a threat as Luffy, and I'm sure he's right! Hopefully this leads to more focus on Zoro as there hasn't been much throughout the whole series compared to some others like Usopp, Robin or Nami.

To the ppl who JUST started liking Zoro after this chapter, you are all jumping on the bandwagon and are all failures XD

To the ppl who liked Zoro ever since the beginning (or at least 200 chapters before this) you guys finally realize how kickass Zoro is lol

As for me... Zoro has always been my favorite Mugiwara Kaizoku
    In fact I almost cried cuz I thought he would actually die >>
    Reading the title is very forboding (it sounds like something u'd find on a gravestone)

I'm like oh shit, Zoro is going to die, Zoro is going to die...
    Then he's alive and I'm completely relieved

If he can manage to talk, then he's not too bad off I guess

however he may never wield a sword again ;_;

I like Kuma, he's very very nice, considering he's an enemy
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

Hmm, the ol' ducks are on the title page of this one. Another hint at a resurgence of Vivi?

Great chapter overall. I wonder how the fuck they'll manage to beat Kuma when the time comes; he seems invincible. I'm glad Zoro didn't die, and I was a bit surprised he was trying to sacrifice his own life in place of Luffy's. When he first joined, I remember him saying he would kill Luffy if he got in the way of his dream to become the greatest swordsman.

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pirate Lord View Post
    Hmm, the ol' ducks are on the title page of this one. Another hint at a resurgence of Vivi?

Great chapter overall. I wonder how the fuck they'll manage to beat Kuma when the time comes; he seems invincible. I'm glad Zoro didn't die, and I was a bit surprised he was trying to sacrifice his own life in place of Luffy's. When he first joined, I remember him saying he would kill Luffy if he got in the way of his dream to become the greatest swordsman.
    Thats easy, Luffy will take care of him.

I liked the chapter even though I like Sanji more then Zoro. Zoro will live through this since he just took Luffy's pain with him but Luffy was hurt less then Zoro is. Zoro was a lot worse off in his fight with Mr. 1 and even then he could still lift a fucking house.

Taking out Moria required ALOT more endurance and strength then Zoro used in this arc. Luffy was extremelly banged up and remember he used his gears multiple times. There has to be a consiquence to this which will be revealed soon...(hopefully)